kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
can you high compress Apostle 2 bruh? the movie very HD it cannot load on Joiplay
Lag is happen on PC as well from what I understand, giving it a little time for patches. That said, when I get a copy of the game I'll start on my standard set of improvements.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
Lag is happen on PC as well from what I understand, giving it a little time for patches. That said, when I get a copy of the game I'll start on my standard set of improvements.
it's only in japanese as of now, the steam & uncensored versions will out this fall maybe ?

AkaiKo

Jan 23, 2018
kin-kun

I am experiencing the Window.png not found error following the Nadia tunnel cutsene (in beginner cave), using 1.0.5.03 on Windows 10 PC.

This error was listed as fixed in 1.0.5.02 changelog, but there may have been a regression. I do not see Decrypter.checkImgIgnore in the error call-stack.

I do not have enough post history to upload my save file or images, but here is the on-screen text and F12 console output :

Loading Error
Failed to load: img/system/Window.png
Retry
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CoryBaxter

Sep 5, 2017
Is it possible to have the characters undress and fight naked? Asking for a friend

Edit: Yes it is, use the "All-seeing" glasses in the accessories equipment. Can use save file editor to give it to you.
Edit2: My next question is can you undress specific members so some girls wear clothes and some don't? I like CFNF.

Last edited:

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Can someone advice how to fix it? I have this issue each time I am fighting with this type of Dragon.
Screenshot 2021-08-21 224308.png

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes