Keko!

Jan 13, 2021
Is this a SaGa Reference??? lmao, i'm a huge fan of the Romancing SaGa franchise, i'll check this out.

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
How does quest 30 appear? Walkthrough says that i should use a quest trigger in home, but it's simply not there!

Update: I figured out after i read that i should talk the cat outside of the guild on where to go. It explained, that i made wrong choices, then fixed it for me. I had no idea that there are wrong choices. I mean there was no obvious wrong choice like "do you wish to die" or something. One wrong choice was not taking the sword from the treasure hunter. I had no need for a sword, and beside there is an offered reward.

Overall the game is not that bad, but i feel like there should be better pointers on where to go when run out of quests. Or simply make certain quests optional. Like the one where i have to find the boy in hide and seek. The other stuff i absolutely i hated however is the insane number of monsters everywhere, and the fact that they respawn so fucking quickly. Sure infinite power by slaughter is useful, but at some point i don't need more power. Just let me finish the story already. I started to spam run away, because it disables the monster longer, than the respawn time. There is an inn, and a bed why can't they just make the monsters respawn daily, and let you pass day by sleeping....

Last edited:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
uhhh, can anybody help, I can't seem to be able to disband the party when I'm at home, or is it impossible, the story is already done...

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
The game stutters alot for me, Karyn Prison works perfect for me though, but this game runs very slow, any tips?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
uhhh, can anybody help, I can't seem to be able to disband the party when I'm at home, or is it impossible, the story is already done...
Been awhile but I think you have to use the Tab or something when in the House and you can then solo and go around the house doing the individual scenes with the girls.

Devronman

Nov 25, 2018
Welp, it autosaved at the start of a battle that is unwinnable for me, so there's a bunch of progress lost. Add in the fact that I don't particularly like the gist of the story so far and I'm going to have to give this a pass. Its a shame because it does some things well, but there's just not enough to keep me interested once I run into frustrations.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes