fawaz-505

Apr 27, 2018
i have a problem i cant find quest 12 and i search for the reason and they because i didn't believe the thief in quest 6 so what do i do now ? is there a solution? i don't want to start over

Reactions: Omid655

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I like this game but, rpgm engine couldnt handle the sex scene, if i set the fps cap at 60, the sex scene is gonna be glitchy and so slow but the movement of the character is getting faster when walking around. also when i turn the cap off, the player is getting so slow that it's getting my nerve from how slow it is, but the sex scene seems working fine. any solution to make the character run faster without makes the sex scene get fucked up?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Is that Darkness from konosuba? So I'm assuming that the other girls are from other anime as well and if so from which ones?

Aug 3, 2017
What quests do I need to do to unlock the various romanc events? Can't find that anywhere and I'm about halfway done and haven't seen the first events for Nadia and Sophie yet, which are supposed to happen in Roast Pork and the Guild according to the guide?

rajawali34

Jun 24, 2018
I've tried to reproduce this several different ways and can't.

Let me ask did you add the game via the + or via the menu and import.
Yea I got the same error with the joiplay version, either launching from the menu and import or adding it from the +

frostysh

Jul 31, 2018
Review and mini spoiler-less guide for hardcore play

Not bad in this video-game.

— Interesting battle system and RPG planar.

— Meticulously crafter interiors of building, caves and so on.

— Good drawing for a monsters, looks nice indeed.

— Some humor is not bad too, and not too 'toilet' it is.

— Animation is fine, battle animation.

— Side-quests is interesting.

— In-game music is not annoying enough.

Bad in video-game.

— The design of characters is not impressive, its looks a pretty degenerative. I mean quality of art it is, but the general concept is awful.

— The main story is stupid enough.

The below I will made so tips only for 'DESTROY' playtrough without any cheats or something like that.

Classes

You can made the roles of your party as you wish, but I suggest for a single healer and abuse of magic on the beginning of the game. I think standard group will be OK — tank/warrior, healer, archer, mage, warrior/mage or something like that. The point healer is neccessary, I have no idea how win such difficulty on the game-start without healer, also I don't know how to play without the main damage — magic, I will list below some particular strategy. Despite different characters has different stats, you can made their classes as you wish, you can have a healer with a lot of STR and VIT or warrior with lot of INT and WIL, of course its not a super effective choice but in this particular video-game its not a fatal mistake either.

Equipment

The good bow and good axe is actually very need due to some monsters low armor against bows and axes on the beginning of the game. Swords, spears and other stuff can buy pretty cheap. Armor is mostly need for healer and for warrior/tank, anyway all your characters in 90% of cases will fall by a single blow of monster, so main hope to win — heal but not armor on the start. Also useful is healing potions and especially a mana potions, healing potions for an example also rasing fallen allies.

Skills and magic

I don't know, usually gamers using playstyle that they alike, but if somebody cannot defeat a first dungeon with green Wyvern boss I suggest to understand what a low armor have a monster in that cave against what elemental attack (simply by empirical method, by try-and-mistakes), or simply using tactics of 'Sun Ray' (Light Magic) and farm enough HP before the battle. That Light Magic is kind useful because usually beasts and demons and mythical creatures has not super armor against it. Better do not focus on debaff attacks on the beginning of the game because due to high resistance its has a low chance success and lost turn in difficult battle is means Game Over...

Monsters

There is a lot of them, but usually a standard factions like demons and undeads. The bottom square plates under monster is their low armor, for an example a kind of campfire means that this particular monster has a low armor against fire attacks. To fill 'low-armor scale' you need to try different elemental and physical attacks (such as an axe use) on particular monster. Bosses is quite tough, especially those who attacks multiple times per round, due to high attack damage they can easily pin to the ground few characters in single turn, and those single healer cannot rise up them quickly.

Battles

The common battle can be escaped any time, but the boss-battle cannot. The monsters respawn very quickly. After some time treasures in the dungeon respawn too. Bosses not respawn. Some monster has low armor against some particular weapon attack (plants usually achieve a sever damage from axes for an example), but usually is quite hard to make damage by a common weapon, only magical weapon with very upgraded skill of weapon can compare damage with magic. To learn new weapon abilities you need to use a common attack not a warrior skill, its randomly from time to time adds some new skills, this is because a pure meelee is not a very easy way on the game start.
Combinations — to perform combination attack your characters is need to use some particular skills and/or magic in a row, than appear a chance to imbue attack. I didn't read any guides so I don't know a list of combos.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes