kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
So I finally played the game and I won't make a review, but lord is it memory intensive, not to mention the game has some key flaws still like not being able to preview captured thralls, you can't change resolution until the end of the intro, the exploration controls only appear after you captured one woman and by then you don't need the controls since you figured them out by yourself, also how are you supposed to realize to click the two eyes without visiting and searching the forum ?

I thought that after like 5 updates, stuff like this would be patched out, but guess not.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
So I finally played the game and I won't make a review, but lord is it memory intensive, not to mention the game has some key flaws still like not being able to preview captured thralls, you can't change resolution until the end of the intro, the exploration controls only appear after you captured one woman and by then you don't need the controls since you figured them out by yourself, also how are you supposed to realize to click the two eyes without visiting and searching the forum ?

I thought that after like 5 updates, stuff like this would be patched out, but guess not.

Yeah that is my bad, I have neglected the menu options, I didn't realize you couldn't change resolution right at the beginning, I've got a whole list of bug fixes from testers now, in the next major release I will sort them out.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Yep, getting the "choose ahegao face" glitch, can't even enter the Mind menu now, just goes straight to face choice, trying to exit then going back in results in the same. Also noticed you can't look at any women in the woods where you capture them, might be glitch or feature of the new version, I dunno.

Reactions: BoycottedGuy

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Now for some feedback.

UI:
I feel the buttons being transparrent is "nice", but wholly unwieldy. Not only is the text annoying to read sometimes but the graphic can also sometimes blend into the background.
* Maybe add more ui (background/edging)
* Or add background behind each button.

Additionally more centralized Ui would be good, moving buttons to the middle of the screen like a "tool belt" instead of japping them out of the way to the left.

Visuals:
There seems to be a bit of conflicting visuals.
Some things look decent, some like they where from the PS1 erra while the some wood looks quite cartoons/stylish.
This mixed with the more cartoony/styled UI/buttons totals out to a bit of a mess.

Personally i think a cartoony style would fit the game better.
I also like the exploration modes style and think it would lent itself well to a more cartoony overall aesthetic.

Models/characters:
Now this is a weird part.
Overall the character are decent. Expressive, featured and the clothings nice.
Textures/effects/tatoos all good.
But damn does the physics, morphing and animations leave so much to be desired.

But the actual model... i dunno its lacking? no depth. Why do the ass cheeks meld into the backside like a sims 4 model.
Additionally the weigh painting is no good. Tattoos around the breasts really show the lack of polygons model movement.

I would also recommend either better layering or looking into culling for parts under clothing.

Simple i feel the girls will be a large focal point in the game and should be REALLY high quality.

Controls/interactions:
IMO middle click to pan, right click to rotate. It just makes more sense to me.

The animated interactions of even the fondling is a serious downer, manual mouse movement based fondling would be a massive boon to the game.
Butt, vagina, clit, thigh, Breast, nipple, cheek, hair... so much to possibly interact with!

Additional/small request, add the ability to fondle the girl on the main menu. That'd be neat.

Where the tickling at? no seriously. I'm not even into tickling but i wanna make em laugh.

Basically much like with the models i feel the interactions with the girls will be a large part of the experience and should be the most open and fleshed out part by far.

Well that will do for now.
Thats my opinions for now, looking forward to the future.

Reactions: ForlornFaun

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Less than two minutes into the game and the game is unplayable. Still on the plane and hit escape the check setting at a choice dialog and the choice go away and you are stuck and have to force close the game. A very poor showing. Also the game should be set to full screen by default as it doesn't fit my screen at the very start ,not that it matters as it broke before i could even start playing.

x1055

Oct 8, 2021
On the essence of comfort trouble; I have no issues maxing it. The problem I'm encountering is every time I acquire it the entire Mind UI disappears and only shows a selection menu for the max climax face. It doesn't seem to matter if I acquire other essences before or after, once I max comfort, the UI bugs out.
How did you do it? Mind sharing how it's done?

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
How did you do it? Mind sharing how it's done?
I don't think I did anything special. For me, groping slowly rose the progress. I had to select the grope option, and it only registers in three areas (crotch, breasts, face). You'll notice +comfort in yellow by the lust/stress/devotion bars if it should be working.

• Wow
Reactions: x1055

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone else having issues accessing their thralls? The screen just hangs up when I click a name. I can exit to desktop from the options menu, but not the title menu. Opened and closed the game 3 times now.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Anyone else having issues accessing their thralls? The screen just hangs up when I click a name. I can exit to desktop from the options menu, but not the title menu. Opened and closed the game 3 times now.
Trying to access it from anywhere other than inside the house doesn't work. I tried exploring before I rebuilt the place and ran into a similar issue.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Trying to access it from anywhere other than inside the house doesn't work. I tried exploring before I rebuilt the place and ran into a similar issue.
I didn't know you could even access them anywhere outside the house. Unless you're telling me that the area with the cages isn't inside the house, I've definitely tried accessing from inside the house.
I'm wondering if it has to do with conflict with previous saves, since I'm trying to continue from the previous couple builds.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
I didn't know you could even access them anywhere outside the house. Unless you're telling me that the area with the cages isn't inside the house, I've definitely tried accessing from inside the house.
I'm wondering if it has to do with conflict with previous saves, since I'm trying to continue from the previous couple builds.
That could be. I had started fresh this build. And yea, the cage area is what I was referring to, so that's not your problem.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
@ForlornFaun could you please also produce linux builds of your game?
I'll look into it.

Never built to Linux or Mac, so if they would create new bugs. I wouldn't even know where to begin with fixing them.
I have the option though, so I might as well give it a test.

Last edited:

Shaktar777

Oct 14, 2018
Was finally able to play after carefully avoiding bug on the plane. The interaction an capturing of the girls is pretty decent. Girls are a bit large for my taste but that could be just bad luck in capture rng for me. The Quest from the shop owner is the end of the game so far. Reenter the shop and it give you the end scene for this build. Has promise but needs a lost of work.

Last edited:

x1055

Oct 8, 2021
I don't think I did anything special. For me, groping slowly rose the progress. I had to select the grope option, and it only registers in three areas (crotch, breasts, face). You'll notice +comfort in yellow by the lust/stress/devotion bars if it should be working.
Thanks for sharing. Will be trying it. :)

Tried it and it works. Essence of Comfort maxed out.

A new issue, or is it normal behavior?, was observed ForlornFaun. Can't access mind anymore to choose the essences to mind break character after maxing out Essence of Comfort. Only the max climax face dropdown is shown when mind is clicked.

Last edited:

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Thanks for sharing. Will be trying it. :)

Tried it and it works. Essence of Comfort maxed out.

A new issue, or is it normal behavior?, was observed ForlornFaun. Can't access mind anymore to choose the essences to mind break character after maxing out Essence of Comfort. Only the max climax face dropdown is shown when mind is clicked.

It's to do with the new face menu, I've added it to the big fix list.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hey just writing this down for fixing, its the first I've heard of it which is slightly concerning.
So the game freezes when you click a thrall, inside the house?

From there all you can do is the access the settings...
Sounds like some kind of save error loop, have you tried switching the graphics API from the bat?

As a workaround.

Reactions: IllumiNaughty

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ForlornFaun, I know you're busy and all. But amazing game, tysm for doing this. However - please, please add a tit-size slider. Not everyone is into massive bazongas. Ty, ily.

Uh, its a chance thing. You can find characters with smallest size bust.

Also later down the line, you'll be able to reduce body feature sizes through alchemy.

3.80 star(s) 33 Votes