eskrevista

Sep 16, 2016
Its not quite working for me. If i leave a character with less than 100 stress and then engage again, it pops to 100.
Also note to dev: if you catch 4 females and then start a new game, you aren't able to capture anyone, unless the character slots in /AppData/Local are deleted.

Reactions: wiwem71072

takko

May 20, 2018
Its not quite working for me. If i leave a character with less than 100 stress and then engage again, it pops to 100.
Also note to dev: if you catch 4 females and then start a new game, you aren't able to capture anyone, unless the character slots in /AppData/Local are deleted.
Yup, stress doesnt decrease. Lets wait for the bug fixes.

To the dev: Nice start so far. I like the artstyle and the setting of the game. Looking forward to more content.

Reactions: NJ

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Yup, stress doesnt decrease. Lets wait for the bug fixes.

To the dev: Nice start so far. I like the artstyle and the setting of the game. Looking forward to more content.

Hi, Dev here. While the stress system is a massive placeholder and will be properly fixed next update, could you describe to me in more detail how the stress doesn't decrease?

Is not decreasing when you're in the training system?
Or does it not decrease during outside of the training system?

timmys666

Jul 8, 2017
when she gets stressed you have to wait in the cabin menu for about 5 to 7 seconds for it to fully hit 0, u can watch the bar decrease under their names.

Reactions: riotrey

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
- It's really, really annoying that clicking skips text instead of finishing it first. Maybe I'm biased from playing ren'py games too much, but I think this is a "standard" thing. If text is not done scrolling, click should instantly display all text. Then, if all the text is displayed, click should move to next set of dialogue. Max text speed is close to instant, but it's not instant. I'm a fast reader, it's annoying waiting for the text to scroll.
This, absolute this.

Reactions: LDV

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
I'm suprised that no one commented this but isn't this literally just the plot of The Forest? the plane you're on crashes, you land on a tropical island with hostile tribals, the poor graphics, bla bla ba so on. maybe not the sex part but everything else is pretty much spot on.
felt the same thing when it made me open the luggage with the axe lmao.
bad graphics?

Reactions: turkler

takko

May 20, 2018
Hi, Dev here. While the stress system is a massive placeholder and will be properly fixed next update, could you describe to me in more detail how the stress doesn't decrease?

When i leave the training session, the current stress level is displayed under the names of the trained character but does not decrease over time in none of the interfaces. After I return to the training session with the same character, its stress bar is full, regardless if maxed it out in the first session or not. After that, the stress level is stuck at the level of the first training session and I am prevented to progress any further.
Also the stress does not decrease during the training session, which i thought was intended.

Also, one small thing i have noticed: At the beginning at the beach, when you pick up the items in the wrong order, the tooltip in the inventory shows different items. I think the lighter and the chocolate bar are exchanged.

Last edited:
Reactions: ForlornFaun

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
What does the island girl say before she shoots you?
"semal rea ton tedrempit ni eseth nadls, ouy ilwl eid won ni my gsiht"
-> lames males are not tipmerdet(?) permitted in these lands, you will die now in my thisg(?) sight?

And lots of dialogue options from the prologue are fake, they lead to the same result :p

Some tooltips for the icons would be nice.
And also run into the stressed out bug. Catched 3 girls. Stressed one out in training (red thingy around her head), now all three have the stressed out effect when training is initiated. despite the overview in the cabin shows different stress levels.

When entering camp, you get the message "you have 3 available". I assume 3 slots for captives? This does not change with your first captives. Actually I have 4 girls in my cabin before I can't catch another one :D

Last edited:

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
sadly stress is also bugged for me, going to sleep until we have a 0.1 :)

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
Out of curiosity, is the first settlement not in the demo? I have enjoyed it so far but couple things I like to address, 1) I don't mind the protagonist being transparent but can you have the option of making him completely invisible except his hands and penis? 2) I was also confused about the eye icon so after some trial and error, got use to the controls though there was no explanation on them at all nor was there anything in the settings about the keybinds. 3) During the training stage, it doesn't seem as the camera had many options, I chalk it up to it's still the demo and hopefully the more fleshed out the game is going to be, the more control you have over the camera. and lastly 4) I can understand the devotion going up since the protagonist has a power now but the comfort/torment graph doesn't move much nor have any significant value no matter what you do, its either, slightly comfortable or tormented, I would hope that as the devotion gets higher, the comfort/torment value would have either a lesser or more effect to their mind. Ex: having each female have different kinks that would influence how much the comfort/torment would add up or diminish when doing certain activities to them but also, the values would change as the devotion climbs higher. As more of a challenge, have the devotion slowly diminish as time goes by if you do not interact with them and even have the possibility of them escaping. Another idea would be if you like a certain female and don't want to sacrifice her, you could make them go out and gather resources, be a companion, help subdue others or run errands but still need some kind of upkeep to keep them subservient (i.e. kinky upkeep to keep them satisfied). Just my two cents, enjoyed the game so far nonetheless and interested in how the game would continue.

justavisitor

May 26, 2018
Game reminds a bit of sold girl town with the mental state mechanics, so looking forward to how that develops.
Are girls only for sacrificing or will there be tasks in the future they can be trained for?

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Game reminds a bit of sold girl town with the mental state mechanics, so looking forward to how that develops.
Are girls only for sacrificing or will there be tasks in the future they can be trained for?

There is a lot planned for that section of the game, they're not exactly sacrificed..

(Although as of the first build it deletes the character)

In future, it will store the character for something else, becoming an optional thing.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
stress still dosent decrease i leave the cabin and when i come back the girl dosent lost stress instead turns to 100 and cant do nothing

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
stress still dosent decrease i leave the cabin and when i come back the girl dosent lost stress instead turns to 100 and cant do nothing
for what i seem the problem is when you enter the second time to train her the stress bar goes to the max
if you no enter the stress bar seem to decrease but when you enter is to the max

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
1644702981201.png
With the 0.02a, continued from a state of 0.01a where all girls are stressed out by bug.
Are these numbers the stress value? Looks like a value wrap around happend.

Oh and side note: clicking one menu item and clicking another, it does not switch to the clicked menu. You have to manually close the open menu before getting to another menu.

Also, with the thrall menu open, go inside the hut, the thrall icon comes with you.
1644703273330.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ForlornFaun
3.80 star(s) 33 Votes