9oo

Apr 28, 2020
ForlornFaun
I'm a patreon subscriber here. Could you please add a toggle for the tears? The girl crying kills my boner. I don't feel like a man when I see the tears, it destroys my manhood.

Also, just an opinion, I found your previous missionary animation better than the new one. The thrusts in the new animation doesn't seem powerful and deep enough. It's like the guy's first time haha.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
ForlornFaun
I'm a patreon subscriber here. Could you please add a toggle for the tears? The girl crying kills my boner. I don't feel like a man when I see the tears, it destroys my manhood.

Also, just an opinion, I found your previous missionary animation better than the new one. The thrusts in the new animation doesn't seem powerful and deep enough. It's like the guy's first time haha.

Yeah I can disable tears and bruising in options easily, should be no issue.

which previous missionary animation. I feel like I've redone it 10 times.

Animation is still something I'm learning and constantly trying to get better at.

EDIT: You can always PM on Patreon, I try to respond to back instantly on there.

Reactions: aslover69

9oo

Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I can disable tears and bruising in options easily, should be no issue.

which previous missionary animation. I feel like I've redone it 10 times.

Animation is still something I'm learning and constantly trying to get better at.

EDIT: You can always PM on Patreon, I try to respond to back instantly on there.
It's the first missionary animation when you first capture, where you sway the legs first. That one was better. Now it's on the floor chained.

Yin Gee

Dec 6, 2017
Just finished the demo (though I skipped the plane sequence this time around), after I broke Merril, her quest never finished and breaking her showed up twice on the quest log. The only “finished” quest seems to be “the bring Merril” one

also there was one point where Merril was out of orientation and impaled on the pole suppose to be behind her. I think I had just broken her in and tried out Doggie style, and went back to standing. I though that was part of the plot for a second.

-I enjoy the breaking process, it reminds me of Sold Girl town and Illusion’s better titles, I cant wait for a more robust training system. Though, I’d like a way to “keep” the broken thralls integrated. Perhaps the Goddess can promise the MC his own realm filled with his broken thralls, in our own pocket dimension.

-Enthralling the Natives could be like Conan exiles or Shadow of War where RNGed natives would have some statistics (some can be modified like the Goddess did the Merril) and be used for you own “party” or task force. Like a Hunter would lay traps to capture another native, a priestess can be turned and make a cult, something like that. No need to model those, just have Thrall “report” in and give you a reward though a menu with a flavor description.

-Why does the village let us in, just because the MC can speak to them? And why does the guard not quesrion how he survived arrow to center mass? Maybe have the village be midgame content and we use Thralls to integrate us.

somedude_

Feb 7, 2021
... That's a new one.
The new game button isn't working, like does it flash when you press it.

Sounds like the mouse isn't aligned to the UI.

You could always trying going into the settings by pressing esc and then changing a resolution.

Or switch fullscreen on to off by pressing F.

Let me know if it solves it.
... That's a new one.
The new game button isn't working, like does it flash when you press it.

Sounds like the mouse isn't aligned to the UI.

You could always trying going into the settings by pressing esc and then changing a resolution.

Or switch fullscreen on to off by pressing F.

Let me know if it solves it.
Sorry for the late response, unfortunately the resolution change as well as going out of full screen doesn't fix it. It doesn't flash but the button does become slightly darker when I click it. Maybe I'll be able to play a later version? I know I was able to play the game in the past so I'm wondering if something on my computer just doesn't like this update for some reason haha

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Just come back
I dont remember which version I quit and also older save is corrupted soo I restart everything and skip
gonna suggest to note some small details thing like when I try to refuse the goddess? and she hurt me. I hope our screen like falling down and like in actual video game pain. that would make thing feel more heavy and impactful.
that all

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Just come back
I dont remember which version I quit and also older save is corrupted soo I restart everything and skip
gonna suggest to note some small details thing like when I try to refuse the goddess? and she hurt me. I hope our screen like falling down and like in actual video game pain. that would make thing feel more heavy and impactful.
that all
Yeah I wanted to add the whole falling on the ground coughing up blood and all that but I was running out of time, stuff like that I consider polish for later.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Cool
dont have to add now
just whenever you ready
also
loading screen cuz I thought my game freeze
havent play in ages soo dont remember game used to freeze when loading save stuff

I notice some rabbit during travel
Do you plan to add some survival element to this game? if so then I say we finally have some more reason of capturing amazon girls. They should be put in good use hehehehhe
I have some idea in mind but I think it best if you experiment yourself and make it satisfy for player
but I glad to help if you need some suggestion

Last edited:

hithertwice

Oct 6, 2020
Hello. Thank you for the game.
Now that's what I can call quality, keep it up at it. HScenes and the part when you beat woman are impressive, very nice. Would be lovely if there were more (or just a little bit more) variation to the beating. Please? I'm not saying some kind of torture simulator, kick in the guts would suffice.

Wish you all the best and to not abandon the game!

Reactions: ForlornFaun
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes