dookudooki

Apr 25, 2020
I'd love if there was some futa option for the girls. I think it'd go a long way on helping with the game's popularity too.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Good god that is so cursed, I'm prioritizing updating the old models with the new faces and sorting the clothing out with actual culling.

Some of the thrall clothes was mainly me testing out new clothing physics, so a lot of it is pretty bugged.
Oh for sure! Also I had issues were picking clothing categories, would make other ones bug. like if I interacted with any of the top 4 or 5, the bottom 2 jsut would stop responding.

Keep up the good work. I only back like 2-3 games at a time, but this is one of them. Has a lot of elements in once place that are rare (island exploration, capturing/slaves, mind break, customizable, love the face expression options and the crying when breaking them and then they like go gaga over you - god damn its good)

Reactions: Saburo. M

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
To throw out some more cursed imagery out there, I've managed to somehow come across a bug while changing a Thrall's legs that causes their waist to invert leading to some... interesting leg positions that not even a contortionist should replicate. These leg positions carry over for some of the standing sex positions, but not all of them leaving to moments where all you see is this.

WTF.PNG

The same goes for another bug where Merrill starts defaulting to some exorcist looking positions when mind breaking her from the restrained cowgirl position. Didn't think to grab a screenshot when I first saw it, unfortunately. I'm thinking Merrill had her skeleton, more specifically her hands, anchored to a certain point on the ground and the rest of her body followed to reach that area which led to a standing position that no one with a spine should be able to replicate.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
To throw out some more cursed imagery out there, I've managed to somehow come across a bug while changing a Thrall's legs that causes their waist to invert leading to some... interesting leg positions that not even a contortionist should replicate. These leg positions carry over for some of the standing sex positions, but not all of them leaving to moments where all you see is this.

View attachment 1921186

The same goes for another bug where Merrill starts defaulting to some exorcist looking positions when mind breaking her from the restrained cowgirl position. Didn't think to grab a screenshot when I first saw it, unfortunately. I'm thinking Merrill had her skeleton, more specifically her hands, anchored to a certain point on the ground and the rest of her body followed to reach that area which led to a standing position that no one with a spine should be able to replicate.
Oh, thought I got most of the ik issues on Merrill, cool thanks Feelgood!

I'll replicate and clean these up.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
how do i rustle the flowers? am i missing something
Well first, you gotta take it out on a date. Then, if it likes you enough, it'll open its petals and let you pollinate it.
No but for real, what do you mean by rustle?

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
how do i rustle the flowers? am i missing something
I had this same problem after hitting 'Continue' instead of 'New Game' after downloading the update. The way I fixed it was by starting a new game, although I presume there is a better way if the long stemmed purple flower you need to interact with didn't spawn.

Reactions: T_Abraxas

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Got past the bug, noticing that the shopkeeper also has a similar infinite silence bug but that was after the pop up the current story was done, so that's fine. Can def see great potential in this! Merrill was great, looking forward to the updated models.

Killer3k

Jul 12, 2017
Well first, you gotta take it out on a date. Then, if it likes you enough, it'll open its petals and let you pollinate it.
No but for real, what do you mean by rustle?
the game legit tells you to rustle some flowers in the west to bait out the monster or something idk i cant seem to do anything this patch

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Seriously, are better performance options in the works? just letting me turn off/down some shaders and lighting effects may help a ton IDK. If my blind ass somehow missed existing ones can someone tell me?

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Seriously, are better performance options in the works? just letting me turn off/down some shaders and lighting effects may help a ton IDK. If my blind ass somehow missed existing ones can someone tell me?
Hey, there are options in the settings.

I can add lower performance options in the next build if that helps.

Reactions: RoseWulfLea

jokuur

May 23, 2019
1657819424370.png
what do we need to do here? it seems to be locked but its not freezes as background still moving
loaded game but same bug occurs... sigh

Last edited:

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
View attachment 1925413
what do we need to do here? it seems to be locked but its not freezes as background still moving

Hi, how did you get to this stage?

From loading a save 0.06a or previous and then going to speak to the goddess?
Saves 0.06a and previous do not work with this version.

Starting a new game after drinking the chalice and meeting the goddess for the first time?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Hi, how did you get to this stage?

From loading a save 0.06a or previous and then going to speak to the goddess?
Saves 0.06a and previous do not work with this version.

Starting a new game after drinking the chalice and meeting the goddess for the first time?
today was first experience with the game i choose new game and watch all the intro used screw on toilet door in plane got hit by that clown lady and then walked up the mountain got shot by that womans bow and then drank water from chalice
music plays and game isnt frozen but i cannot get past that point nothing else helps than quitting game i tried to go to main menu but it also dont want to function looks like

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
today was first experience with the game i choose new game and watch all the intro used screw on toilet door in plane got hit by that clown lady and then walked up the mountain got shot by that womans bow and then drank water from chalice

This could of occurred from the the chalice drinking screen, try not pressing space and clicking the text box instead.

If you reload the game, it should automatically load you back to the chalice scene.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes