Nov 18, 2019
I've gone through some of the pages here but haven't seen the question, is rape avoidable? I saw under the dev notes that there's an option to disable some of the fetishes

status10

Jul 18, 2019
So uh, this time I'm stuck at the scene where you drink from the chalice. MC drinks, get's thrown to the dark space place with the glowy goddess and nothing happens, no textbox, just swaying camera. Am I supposed to hit a button or something?
Did you figure it out? Cause I'm also stuck there.

Edit: Got unstuck after a few restarts and went on to dialogue. I don't know if that's what fixed it, but I exited Fullscreen on the "successful" restart.

Last edited:

Raggard

Oct 26, 2018
Guys I am stuck on the scene with the God at the beginning. It goes to a cut scene with the god and the statue but thats it. I cant click on anything.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've gone through some of the pages here but haven't seen the question, is rape avoidable? I saw under the dev notes that there's an option to disable some of the fetishes
Not really, no. One of the core parts of gameplay involve knocking out and tying up girls and then locking them up in a cage, which by itself is already as rapey as it gets. And then from there, you molest and/or abuse them until you mindbreak them, at which point they no longer have their own will.

Jun 21, 2020
Do you people even attempt to read threads before you whine on them? There are at least three other people who reported the hang bug and three suggested solutions in the past page. FFS.

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
I guess we all get stuck here? 1657443098522.png

Edit: Indeed spamming clicks on the previous dialogues unstucked me as well
Edit2: Game also gets stuck here if u press the this dialogue option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I guess we all get stuck here? View attachment 1917467

Edit: Indeed spamming clicks on the previous dialogues unstucked me as well
Edit2: Game also gets stuck here if u press the this dialogue option
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for reporting this, I should be able to easily replicate the first one, the second is an easy fix, Merrill's new quest has overwritten everything with Ezzy so trying to start anything with Ezzy will result in the dialogue breaking, I'll get that sorted for next update.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020

Y'know actually Id like to have alternative options eventually, such as mind control and more focus on corruption and NPC's that are willingly open to joining your covenant, maybe some blackmail.. I guess romance on some cases.

Just to inform that the training room is one of its big features, but that doesn't mean there won't be other ways.
The training room is just one big fun room which will have more and more things added with progression.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Dont put the Thrall bra on. The middle triangle section doesn't go away when you take it off. It's bugged.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes