ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Pressing F does nothing for me. Even doing the 16:9 to 16:10 a guy mentioned last thread. The game is just broken. I really don't get it, it was fine before. Why was it even changed.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Pressing F does nothing for me. Even doing the 16:9 to 16:10 a guy mentioned last thread. The game is just broken. I really don't get it, it was fine before. Why was it even changed.
Give me 10 or more minutes, I'll build a version for 16:10 support, it seems that's only version where the UI is broken.
I changed it over to scale with height instead of width to help with ultrawide users.

Reactions: IllumiNaughty

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
OK I'm new to this/ started with this update and have no idea how to get it to work.
After the into I'm able to rebuild the structure and capture up to 4 girls, but then I'm left with no options.
There is nothing to do and I can't interact with anything other than deleting girls to make room for new ones.
Also the UI is cut off on both ends as seen here:
View attachment 1871881

I've read through the thread and deleting the IslanDeityConfig, changing the API or double pressing F to switch from full to windowed screen and back didn't help either.

Either this version is buggy AF or there's something wrong with the UI which might 'hide' a crucial gameplay element from me.
Just reload it a couple times, usually does the trick.

Yes, fullscreen 1920x1080 (16:9) and windowed 1440x900 (16:10), latter used for the screenshot.

Edit: Wait a minute... now going to fullscreen 16:9 widens the image enough to use the UI. But returning to windowed goes back to pic linked earlier.
Edit2: Yeah, when launched in fullscreen (16:9), UI is broken. Going windowed (to 16:10) then back to fullscreen again widens things and makes it ok.
Hope that helps track the issue.

Here is version of 0.06a that should work with 16:10, please let me know and I'll put it on the front page.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Well,played this game - I see some potential here,but here some cons:
- low optimization(please,if it possible - make resolution 1280*720, make sure all algorithms use low ROM etc.);
-/+ customization of characters, but I guess it will be update in future;
- need change icons, made them usability - honestly, I spent very much time for understand there I should click. Please, just made it possible close winds of settings, "mind" etc by Esc.

Reactions: biglazydog

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Here is version of 0.06a that should work with 16:10, please let me know and I'll put it on the front page.
Running that one in wine, 16:9 & 16:10 seem to work fine.

New report, the 'mind' system seems to have a weird sticky bit issue. When you start/resume the game, an unbroken girl gets the 4 essence swirls values mind screen: freshmind.jpg
If you check with a mindbroken girl, you get the max climax option menu. But then if you come back to the unbroken girl you'll get her max climax menu too: skippity.jpg
You can see I haven't done anything to her, all gauges still at 0 (they're cut off because I took the pics with the unfixed linux 0.06a build). This happens until you quit and resume, then the correct screen shows up again.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Anyone else still getting the Mind menu glitch? Clicking the Mind button simply brings up the ahegao settings, can't see the essences anymore. I remember it was an issue last version as well, as it stands I can't break any more bitches lol

M-shan

Jun 1, 2020
The game is very buggy. :cry:
Hoping that some annoying bugs get fixed to the point that I can learn what the game is trying to give.
Either way it has lot of potential and can't wait for the game to be better. :BootyTime:

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Give me 10 or more minutes, I'll build a version for 16:10 support, it seems that's only version where the UI is broken.
I changed it over to scale with height instead of width to help with ultrawide users.
Works until it doesn't but I think the 'doesn't' is either poorly explained ui or unrelated bugs.
Ie opening the ahegao choice menu you unlock after you break a chick can't be exited at all. You just have to alt+f4 out. There are a few softlocks like that, sometimes when picking position it just becomes entirely unresponsive

riji

Dec 17, 2017
after breaking a single slave game shits itself a bit - pushing the mind button on any slave leads to an ahegao select screen instead of personality picker till game restart

oh, and cant pick 2160p res for some reason - highest game has is 1440p

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
wow this game is buggy as hell
1. no save functionality. game autosaves on exit and only allows 1 load slot slot. which is stupid for a game this buggy, this early in dev, this difficult to get right (1 dev on unity)
2. I am told to capture a woman. go explore.... go right, go up, fall off the map. walk back unto the map, go right, go down. see enemies
3. defeat enemy. "you have 0 captives". click capture "you capture her and take her to base"... i am still there. click on her again "you have 3 captives", capture her a second time "you capture her and take her to base"... i am still here... manually retreat to base.
4. base has 2 captives. don't know what the deal was with 3
5. I think i need to break her? no explanation on how it works. confusing UI
6. managed to get bound sex missionary... it thinks MC is in but actually he is humping the air. stress level does not end the session at 100% stress so i can just keep on going until all stats are at max.
7. mindbreak requires clicking just the right pixel on the mindbreak button to work
8. impregnated on first creampie... subsequent creampies do not impregnate. make sense... but it is subsequent creampies for all women not just the first one.
9. after MB offered to make adjustment to girl mode. could not change it from default mindbreak. ended session.
10. took MB girl to goddess and gave her. went back to remaining girl. started session. tried to do it properly via the mind functionality, it said something about masturbate. check mind... oh, she is already mindbroken. but also not. some things think she is some don't due to game not being able to track more than 1 slave. Her reactions show she isn't mind broken, but the mind GUI shows the mindbroken menu instead of the normal menu.
11. I can't exit... try mind breaking her again. well it lets me re-mindbreak her. I can just keep on doing it but it still won't let me out or change her reactions. quit the game because i am stuck
12. multiple of the positions I tried were completely bugged. like the girl was a 90 degree angle to what she should be and was thus clipping through my torso

so... 10 minutes into the game on v0.06 and I gave up.

Reactions: MoreNow

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Anyone else still getting the Mind menu glitch? Clicking the Mind button simply brings up the ahegao settings, can't see the essences anymore. I remember it was an issue last version as well, as it stands I can't break any more bitches lol
I was wondering whether or not the permanent replacement of the mind settings after a single mind break on any thrall was a feature or a bug, but it looks like this might be a bug. A few more bugs ranging between odd and annoying that I found on my run was how your mouse cursor will disappear if you (un)intentionally try groping or slapping your thrall when viewing the mind ahegao face settings which does 'fix' itself upon exiting the mind menu... if you can navigate to that point blind, and how a thrall's lust will never deplete while having sex after mind breaking a single character. Not quite sure if this last one is an intended feature or not. Final thing I wanted to mention is that the ahegao select screen occasionally becomes unresponsive and lets you change which face your thrall makes.

Sorry for the nitpicks with the bugs mate. Also, will the one facial expression when impregnating a thrall become an ahegao expression we can choose? Maybe it's just me, but I thought that one with the red eyes was the best by far.

Reactions: ForlornFaun

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Stupid question, but how do you turn the camera when in third and first person so as to get a better view of what is going on? I can't seem to figure out the controls nor find any if they are posted anywhere. Judging by the preview picks, the camera should not be fixed at a certain angle despite being able to be moved in multiple directions, right?

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I was wondering whether or not the permanent replacement of the mind settings after a single mind break on any thrall was a feature or a bug, but it looks like this might be a bug. A few more bugs ranging between odd and annoying that I found on my run was how your mouse cursor will disappear if you (un)intentionally try groping or slapping your thrall when viewing the mind ahegao face settings which does 'fix' itself upon exiting the mind menu... if you can navigate to that point blind, and how a thrall's lust will never deplete while having sex after mind breaking a single character. Not quite sure if this last one is an intended feature or not. Final thing I wanted to mention is that the ahegao select screen occasionally becomes unresponsive and lets you change which face your thrall makes.

Sorry for the nitpicks with the bugs mate. Also, will the one facial expression when impregnating a thrall become an ahegao expression we can choose? Maybe it's just me, but I thought that one with the red eyes was the best by far.

Its my bad, I need to get this stuff fixed.
Shouldn't of enabled the slap feature this early, as it hasn't been slightly tested at all.
I've fixed the mind menu not resulting back after breaking the first thrall and looking into the mouse dissappearing.

Trying to get the character clip out of position, can't seem find the combination to make it happen.

Reactions: vince638
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes