krogine

Dec 3, 2018
could we get a repeatable encounter event for the "stalker" girl? i gots the why boner and it's genuinely the most stimulating part of the game so far to me outside of playing with a girl that happens to have the right complexion and build to go with my go to 4 hair cuts and doesnt have an aggressively dumb name

• Haha
Reactions: ForlornFaun

charabit781

May 21, 2020
When i select appearance on girl sometime all buttons on screen and almost setting buttons won't work only exit to desktop button was selectable

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
any pregnancy yet?

Pregnancy has been in the game since 0.05a
Wish there were a pregnant sex tag or something, the pregnancy tag never really confirms if its in games.

You can impregnate the npcs and they visually change, over time.
- Belly increase.
- Breast and Nipple increase.
- Nipples darken.

However anything further than has not been implemented, and pregnancy causes some paired animations to break as they're not rigged up for it.

Last edited:

VariableExperience

Dec 20, 2019
I love the game so far and can't wait to start supporting! Genuinely curious what kind of Monsters you have have planned and how Monster like will they be? On a scale of Light Cat Ears on Head to full on Furry/Beastlike/Fantasy Races I am more of the latter person myself.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I love the game so far and can't wait to start supporting! Genuinely curious what kind of Monsters you have have planned and how Monster like will they be? On a scale of Light Cat Ears on Head to full on Furry/Beastlike/Fantasy Races I am more of the latter person myself.
I've taken inspiration from the game breeding season.

The former is a simple and easy to do, so I'll add that into the game with no issues, the latter is something I'm definitely going to have, probably release both in droves, mild and feral versions.

I've added a shader in the recent build which will allow for fur and feathers.

Last edited:

VariableExperience

Dec 20, 2019
I've taken inspiration from the game breeding season.

The former is a simple and easy to do, so I'll add that into the game with no issues, the latter is something I'm definitely going to have, probably release both in droves, mild and feral versions.

I've added a shader in the recent build which will allow for fur and feathers.
That is a game I have not heard in QUITE a while, you had me interested before but call me invested now. I wish you the best in seeing this game through!

Kurōzu

Nov 20, 2017
This game looks promising, hope I will get to actually play it soon because for now all I can see instead of the characters are weird pink models (on MAC), lol

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
So uh, this time I'm stuck at the scene where you drink from the chalice. MC drinks, get's thrown to the dark space place with the glowy goddess and nothing happens, no textbox, just swaying camera. Am I supposed to hit a button or something?

Jun 21, 2020
I'm having the same problem as Midas24. Also, the game crashes if alt-tabbed. Not sure what else to offer for a bug report.

Also, on the extremely slim chance that you care at all, I slightly de-uglified the API selection batch script. No, I don't know why I bothered either, but too late now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Use it if you want. Or don't. Doesn't really matter.

EDIT: The hang seems to happen if you choose "skip to new scene" at the start. Just skipping the flight seemed to work. Mostly anyway, the game still crashed when I alt-tabbed to type this. Sigh.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ForlornFaun

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Are there performance options planned? things like reducing Shading and lights and maybe making rougher quality? I might have been blind and missed them when I tried it but the game has major slow down for me and my laptop can run a 3d game with a whole Island for a decent chunk of time.

Thomas820

Mar 13, 2021
With the newest update I seem to have a bug that causes infinite mouse clicks and I don't know how to fix it.

EDIT: Oh oops. It was a game controller which caused it. Never mind my post.

Last edited:

Gerardo Nardo

Oct 14, 2017
slowly getting there, lots of potential, however, still lots to do, re does and mods to the player feels like set backs, amid benefits, etc.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes