FapPoggers

Jul 3, 2021
Does switching off full screen and changing resolution make any difference?

Does the new game button change in color when you hover and try and press it?
1.) Changing the resolution and switching fullscreen on/off had no effect
2.) Only by clicking will the New Game icon color turn darker

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
1.) Changing the resolution and switching fullscreen on/off had no effect
2.) Only by clicking will the New Game icon color turn darker
Oh, i think ive fixed this in a later update.
Delete you save game in local low.

\AppData\LocalLow\Forlorn Faun\IslanDeity\
You can get to it by searching %appdata% in explorer.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have yet to try this game. In previous patch notes, it said that a lot of stuff was disabled because of an overhaul of some aspects, so I wanted to wait before playing.

Is that stuff now reenabled with this patch? Thanks.

Reactions: brattlebob

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
IslanDeity 0.08a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Was pregnancy one of the deactivated features? Because I seem to be unable to get any of the girls pregnant...

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
why dose some of the girls hair in the start freak out like there hair moves around it's the first girl you see then the one with the frizzy hair

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
the changelog and new preview images of character models actually has me interested in trying this game now

Atsuifp

Mar 22, 2022
I had no problems with the first girl but as soon as I got the second one, the camera bugged so when I went to the H scene I could only see the floor or the roof.

Reactions: Uspa.Mev

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
there is pregnancy in tag. Is it implemented in game? Also how much content wise is game? Something chunky or a 15 minutes play?

Uspa.Mev

May 16, 2022
i dont see building or crafting option in new release dated 10th sept. Ps. I am using vulcan for amd. Anyone else face this issue or is it just me?

Last edited:

Uspa.Mev

May 16, 2022
I had no problems with the first girl but as soon as I got the second one, the camera bugged so when I went to the H scene I could only see the floor or the roof.
same here.. post game restart and continue it works.

I dont see building or crafting option in new release dated 10th sept. Ps. I am using vulcan for amd. Did you face the this issue or is it just me?

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
looks weird with all the icons being super low resolution (everything else looks great - animations, etc. but the icons for actions, inventory look like they are intentionally potato quality... even the breaking animated icons switched from a higher resolution image on the side to two low visual quality bars and heart icons on the bottom of the screen...

fartbart1773

May 16, 2019
Bruh. This. This is where it's at. I swear the dev better keep working on this. Anything with pink and heart eyes and trippy psychedelic stuff is worth it.

You're on to something dev, I LOVE the lil Goddess lady, she bad lol.

I will say, the game is pretty much broken after the first character, but game states that. There is a shit load of potential and if the lore and especially the effects can be expanded upon, this would be a true gem.

Last edited:

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
did this game go backwards instead of forwards you cannot build or craft anything ?????
If you call pressing a single button at the start of the game crafting and building, then yes, it has gone backwards. Otherwise, it simply removed a change that was purely cosmetic so it could likely be implemented in a far better way in the future.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes