jokuur

May 23, 2019
1663333171170.png
this is another same bug as with chalice, when i click what about the work it bugs out same way as before and conversation wont continue

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Ah yes, I'm actually working on Ezzy's shop right now, so it'll be gone soon.

There isn't anything there so it will crash, sadly.
so we only had one woman to play so far? btw the go back to main menu button also dont want to work

Jun 7, 2019
devotion goes down or resets to zero?

On exiting the training room, or switching areas in the training room.
This bug never replicates for me so I have throw punches in the dark to fix it, on the bright side I fairly certain I know what causes it.

Just need to know where and when it exactly happens.
devotion goes down when I leave the training room and it is set at 2 when I go back.

Also for the first girl and all the other girls when I break them it says there devotion is zero even though I made sure they are devoted And when I try to go back in to train them the camera messes up.

Also when I close the game and reopen it to play more my skins color got set to be a lighter skin color when I choose dark skin .
(sorry if my grammer sucks)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ForlornFaun

nigbub

Aug 29, 2020
I'm on the first person and I'm not sure how to break her: Devotion is at 100% but nothing happens otherwise.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
I'm on the first person and I'm not sure how to break her: Devotion is at 100% but nothing happens otherwise.
I haven't put it into tutorial just quite yet.

In paired mode, press the heart in the middle so it looks cracked then follow the climax button, the climax button will look different when the heart is cracked.
devotion and lust must be 100%

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Any way this could be ported to Android? Genuine question.

I don't know the difficulty of porting pc games made in unity for android.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Any way this could be ported to Android? Genuine question.

I don't know the difficulty of porting pc games made in unity for android.
I don't think there is any easy way this can get this on Android...

As of right now the plans on having this on android are next to impossible.
If ever have time to waste, I'll try a quick build for android just to see how it would run, however I can already predict the results would be disastrous...

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Experienced that once too. Not quite sure what the trigger was, but it only happened to me when I let the heart gauge fully deplete. Also been experiencing a bug where the camera perspective completely bugs out when transitioning between areas until you interact with a thrall, where the third person camera works and first person is completely borked. Closing out the game seems to fix things though.

When you say the camera bugs out when transitioning between areas, do you mean only in the training areas or also/or the explore areas?

I believe I've fixed the third person and first person issues, thank you for pointing these out.

edit:... I believe I I just replicated it, on acquiring an NPC, the camera is completely broken in npc viewing room.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Dr.Feelgood

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
devotion goes down when I leave the training room and it is set at 2 when I go back.

Also for the first girl and all the other girls when I break them it says there devotion is zero even though I made sure they are devoted And when I try to go back in to train them the camera messes up.

Also when I close the game and reopen it to play more my skins color got set to be a lighter skin color when I choose dark skin .
(sorry if my grammer sucks)
This glitch with the camera messing up, could you post a screenshot or tell me exactly how to replicate it, im trying very hard and can't seem to make it happen.

A lot people describe it as *camera stuck in the pole*

If anyone else reads and has the same issue could they describe how to replicate because I want to fix this for next public update.

Arythmynon

Dec 1, 2020
This glitch with the camera messing up, could you post a screenshot or tell me exactly how to replicate it, im trying very hard and can't seem to make it happen.

If anyone else reads and has the same issue could they describe how to replicate because I want to fix this for next public update.
Don't know. But it's very very broken and nearly unplayable.
I'm sure if you ran through some tests you'd find exactly what causes it because I don't. Game is broken for me beyond the point of finding what started it. Could be many things

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Don't know. But it's very very broken and nearly unplayable.
I'm sure if you ran through some tests you'd find exactly what causes it because I don't. Game is broken for me beyond the point of finding what started it. Could be many things
Sorry to hear this.

Like broken in specific areas such as the training room? Or does it not even work well during the opening?

ive fixed a tonne of bugs for next public update out soon, hopefully it will help.

Sometimes swapping your api can help majorly.

Tosted

Mar 25, 2020
Cool game so far, dev. Pretty janky and wonky at the moment but that's pretty understandable. Definitely excited to see how you flesh things out and add more 'training activities'.

Took me forever to figure out how breaking really works lol. I figured it out by now, but the only feature that I still don't totally understand are the pink hearts that get chunked out as you train. Like I guess I get that, when they run out, you can't progress unless you rest, I guess? Is that literally it?

Reactions: ngz

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018

Okay I'll try and elaborate it for you. I'm an NVidia user way beyond the recommended specs for this game, so this information should help make clear these issues aren't performance related:

Before you go to the training room, so the transitional phase between clicking on the person's name and the training room, there's a chance that your screen will be black, with the UI buttons still showing over it. Proceeding to the training room from here, will cause the camera to be stuck in the pole, and either pointing to the top or bottom (I'm not sure which one it is due to the narrow viewpoint you have.

This leads me to believe that:
1. The game doesn't snap the camera onto the girl in the transitional phase (Black screen probably means camera is out of bounds somewhere)
2. The game cannot snap the camera onto the girl in the training phase because the game failed to identify the girl in the transitional phase, perhaps the pole is on the 0, 0 coordinates which it's forced onto because of that?

If you get a black screen during the transitional phase (Which always happens to me when you capture a girl, so something is telling me clicking on the name to select the girl tells the game the wrong girl ID, which you then don't have, and then causes camera out of bounds? (Lots of probably inaccurate assumptions here)), exiting the game completely and starting it up again, will fix both the transitional scene and the training room. (Until you capture another girl again)

So I strongly believe the training room pole camera issue is tied to the black screen in the transitional screen, which is fixed by reloading the game entirely (Shut down -> start up), and broken again upon capturing a girl. I'm not sure if it's 100% reliable to break it, but it has been 100% reliable to fix it.

Furthermore, it's probably a good idea to use your debug tools and read the data tied to names before the transitional screen (where you click on the captured girl's name that takes you to said screen) and in the transitional screen, both before and after a restart of a game, and see if there's any discrepancies. Capture a new girl, go to the girl in the transitional screen, free a girl, grab a new one in her position (i.e. if she was the third, get a new slave in the third slot), try again when breaking and freeing etc.

Hope that helps.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Okay I'll try and elaborate it for you. I'm an NVidia user way beyond the recommended specs for this game, so this information should help make clear these issues aren't performance related:

Before you go to the training room, so the transitional phase between clicking on the person's name and the training room, there's a chance that your screen will be black, with the UI buttons still showing over it. Proceeding to the training room from here, will cause the camera to be stuck in the pole, and either pointing to the top or bottom (I'm not sure which one it is due to the narrow viewpoint you have.

This leads me to believe that:
1. The game doesn't snap the camera onto the girl in the transitional phase (Black screen probably means camera is out of bounds somewhere)
2. The game cannot snap the camera onto the girl in the training phase because the game failed to identify the girl in the transitional phase, perhaps the pole is on the 0, 0 coordinates which it's forced onto because of that?

If you get a black screen during the transitional phase (Which always happens to me when you capture a girl, so something is telling me clicking on the name to select the girl tells the game the wrong girl ID, which you then don't have, and then causes camera out of bounds? (Lots of probably inaccurate assumptions here)), exiting the game completely and starting it up again, will fix both the transitional scene and the training room. (Until you capture another girl again)

So I strongly believe the training room pole camera issue is tied to the black screen in the transitional screen, which is fixed by reloading the game entirely (Shut down -> start up), and broken again upon capturing a girl. I'm not sure if it's 100% reliable to break it, but it has been 100% reliable to fix it.

Furthermore, it's probably a good idea to use your debug tools and read the data tied to names before the transitional screen (where you click on the captured girl's name that takes you to said screen) and in the transitional screen, both before and after a restart of a game, and see if there's any discrepancies. Capture a new girl, go to the girl in the transitional screen, free a girl, grab a new one in her position (i.e. if she was the third, get a new slave in the third slot), try again when breaking and freeing etc.

Hope that helps.
Thank you that was fantastic, I have fixed the issue between capturing a character and loading into a black screen, still unsure what the issue is, but something to do with... clipping planes...

Whatever is this camera pole issue is... I can't seem to replicate it.

If anyone gets a chance, could they send me a screenshot.

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Got bored. Just check here cuz randomly thought of the road to el dorado childhood stuff. Gonna hop in this 0.8 version

man
I got that bug too
just cap another while waiting for Merill to recharge. Then select them to get cam stare into blackness but alittle bit of light effect still on like this is Esacpe From Tarkov main menu then I return to my run down shack menu to also still black. I quit

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes