RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Not THE game that makes me question my moral obligations, but it's certainly in the list that makes me question it.

Also, can you do some optimization on your game, my laptop that have a RTX 3060, reached 80 Celsius for just running your game.

Last edited:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Not THE game that makes me question my moral obligations, but it's certainly in the list that makes me question it.

Also, can you do some optimization on your game, my laptop that have a RTX 3060, reached 80 Celsius for just running your game.
FPS uncapped? That'll make your GPU attempt to put itself at max performance. Try capping FPS (VSync, though if you have a 300Hz monitor it'll probably still max out your GPU.)

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020

..EEee, Uh at what areas does it start burning up.

I know I need to optimize it properly but I with all reimplementation since the facial update, I haven't gotten around it to it.

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
..EEee, Uh at what areas does it start burning up.

I know I need to optimize it properly but I with all reimplementation since the facial update, I haven't gotten around it to it.
My fan was going bonkers running fast as possible cooling down the CPU while running your game with minimal effects

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
This is a very interesting game with a lot of promise. I finished with Merril and saw that you added randomly generated locals to the "Explore" section to capture and I think that's really cool. I had to run it on one of my more powerful computers, though, and it ran it a little hot, but so far you have an amazing premise. It did start glitching out bigtime though when I tried to train the generic tribals randomly spawned, but I don't know how much of that is genuine bugs and how much is you just haven't gotten that far in the development yet. I say I hope you keep working on this, you've definitely got a keeper here for one of the better games I've seen developed.

Reactions: ForlornFaun

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
did this game go backwards instead of forwards you cannot build or craft anything ?????
It’s going completely backwards, while the dev did improve the graphics, he removed nearly all the breaking/training system, nearly all the positions, some of the sex mechanics (there used to be fluid physics allowing you to cum inside/outside and see the results) and the game get more and more bugs.
Sadly i have seen devs ruining their games before because they kept starting it from ground zero again and again until their burned out, that game is sadly on that road.

• Sad

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
It’s going completely backwards, while the dev did improve the graphics, he removed nearly all the breaking/training system, nearly all the positions, some of the sex mechanics (there used to be fluid physics allowing you to cum inside/outside and see the results) and the game get more and more bugs.
Sadly i have seen devs ruining their games before because they kept starting it from ground zero again and again until their burned out, that game is sadly on that road.
Progression.png ezgif-5-60223e2c69.gif
I think the games progressing along fine my dude.
While, yes the graphics update set me back a lot, It something that Needed to happen earlier than later.
Now I've gotten the most of the facial update stuff done, its only forward here.

and Its a whole learning experience for me and I like improving as I go along, I want to enjoy what I'm doing to oppose burnout.

Last edited:

The_Archivist

Jan 9, 2019
View attachment 2043280 View attachment 2043295
While, yes the graphics update set me back a lot, It something that Needed to happen earlier than later.
Now I've gotten the most of the facial update stuff done, its only forward here.

and Its a whole learning experience for me and I like improving as I go along, I want to enjoy what I'm doing to do the oppose burnout.
Well I look forward to future versions. The game massively bugs out atm when I try to get any of the generated tribals after the current only story one and train them, to the point I can't navigate it because the visuals are all wonky. But I look forward to when and if that gets fixed, brainwashing/hypnotism is a favorite of mine and especially in the setting you're providing. I hope that in coming versions it's possible to build up a small roster of thralls. I also like that mechanic where you can change breast size for the current only story thrall, and was a bit sad that her size goes back to normal out of scene. The idea of modifying thralls' bodies to suit the player's interests is also very enticing. Good luck going forward I hope to see great work.

• Red Heart

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020

and Its a whole learning experience for me and I like improving as I go along, I want to enjoy what I'm doing to do the oppose burnout.
Don’t get me wrong, the game is interesting as it is, however the constant rework will end up chasing potential supporters away, that not even something against you or your work, just that peoples have been burned enough with thing like that.

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
So uhh... yeah. Not quite the bug I expected to see after revisiting a thrall for the first time without resting.

Edit: Okay, so I think I found out what was causing this. The Marking 03 option for the body doesn't display any changes when you select it, but the moment you stop interacting with your current thrall what is apparently supposed to be a full body paint option finally appears.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2019
Hey, I'll sort out a tutorial or better explanation for the training room soon.

... Also the devotion reset to zero??
This should not happen.

Has anyone else has devotion resetting back to zero? I fixed it a long time ago, but it seems not.
i am getting that 2 when i leave my girls alone for a sec the devotion goes down

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
i am getting that 2 when i leave my girls alone for a sec the devotion goes down
Experienced that once too. Not quite sure what the trigger was, but it only happened to me when I let the heart gauge fully deplete. Also been experiencing a bug where the camera perspective completely bugs out when transitioning between areas until you interact with a thrall, where the third person camera works and first person is completely borked. Closing out the game seems to fix things though.

• Thinking Face

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
So uhh... yeah. Not quite the bug I expected to see after revisiting a thrall for the first time without resting.

Edit: Okay, so I think I found out what was causing this. The Marking 03 option for the body doesn't display any changes when you select it, but the moment you stop interacting with your current thrall what is apparently supposed to be a full body paint option finally appears.
Ah thank you, I'll add this to my fix list.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
devotion goes down or resets to zero?

On exiting the training room, or switching areas in the training room.
This bug never replicates for me so I have throw punches in the dark to fix it, on the bright side I fairly certain I know what causes it.

Just need to know where and when it exactly happens.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
devotion goes down or resets to zero?

On exiting the training room, or switching areas in the training room.
This bug never replicates for me so I have throw punches in the dark to fix it, on the bright side I fairly certain I know what causes it.

Just need to know where and when it exactly happens.
hey is a me again i had problem with moving forward on the beginning but now it seems to be fixed for me in newer versions 1663327624783.png

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Uh-eh- wha ah- is that good?
Moving forward, as in the chalice glitch?
yes it was when we drank water from chalice and conversation with goddess didnt want to show but music was playing menu was working and screen was moving forward and backward everything looked fine but no conversation

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes