araARA

Dec 2, 2017
So is the game mining crypto on my GPU or did I miss something obvious ?
Why does it uses 90% of my GPU and the fans go brrrrrrrrrrrrr in the main menu ?

I have to cap the fps in nvidia settings to 60 to get a somewhat "normal" usage out of it. It's still using 40% of an RTX 2070 Super tho.... in the main menu

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
So is the game mining crypto on my GPU or did I miss something obvious ?
Why does it uses 90% of my GPU and the fans go brrrrrrrrrrrrr in the main menu ?

I have to cap the fps in nvidia settings to 60 to get a somewhat "normal" usage out of it. It's still using 40% of an RTX 2070 Super tho.... in the main menu

eeeeee..... I seriously have no idea why the cap framerate button doesn't really do anything in my game, I'll keep looking into optimizing it, I swear I'm not trying to cause a forest fire.

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
eeeeee..... I seriously have no idea why the cap framerate button doesn't really do anything in my game, I'll keep looking into optimizing it, I swear I'm not trying to cause a forest fire.
Could it be because I'm using a 144Hz screen ? If by "cap framerate" you mean "use vsync" then yeah that would explain it.
But even then, no offense but it's really hitting that gpu hard.

ngz

Oct 31, 2018
Cool game so far, dev. Pretty janky and wonky at the moment but that's pretty understandable. Definitely excited to see how you flesh things out and add more 'training activities'.

Took me forever to figure out how breaking really works lol. I figured it out by now, but the only feature that I still don't totally understand are the pink hearts that get chunked out as you train. Like I guess I get that, when they run out, you can't progress unless you rest, I guess? Is that literally it?
for me the devotion resets if i leave and come back : \ so now i'm just stuck with nothing to do after merill

kinda lame

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
for me the devotion resets if i leave and come back : \ so now i'm just stuck with nothing to do after merill

kinda lame
Is this after you stress/ get the hearts to zero?
Devotion, shouldn't increase if hearts go to zero, so whatever is happening is a bug, if continue on a stressed out character the devotion may increase to 100, but that's a visual error, which is my bad sorry.

Also after encountering, Merrill there random npc's generated south of the camp.

There will be a new update on Friday, should hopefully fix the devotion issue, or at least correct it.
Any Mac users reading this, rejoice as I've got it working for Mac

Last edited:

Arythmynon

Dec 1, 2020
Is this after you stress/ get the hearts to zero?
Devotion, shouldn't increase if hearts go to zero, so whatever is happening is a bug, if continue on a stressed out character the devotion may increase to 100, but that's a visual error, which is my bad sorry.

Also after encountering, Merrill there random npc's generated south of the camp.

There will be a new update on Friday, should hopefully fix the devotion issue, or at least correct it.
Any Mac users reading this, rejoice as I've got it working for Mac
Try starting game doing everything as normal. Get that first girl. Play around a bit, then go to the forest, beat a couple of them first then have sex in the field a couple of times, then capture one and see if the pole glitch gets replicated, if that doesn't work try changing outfits or looks of one of the characters ontop of what i told you

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Try starting game doing everything as normal. Get that first girl. Play around a bit, then go to the forest, beat a couple of them first then have sex in the field a couple of times, then capture one and see if the pole glitch gets replicated, if that doesn't work try changing outfits or looks of one of the characters ontop of what i told you

Thank you, I've managed to fix the pole bug along with a couple of other major ones, I'll be pushing a new update on Friday.

Reactions: Arythmynon

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
MacOS Monterey: game crashes immediately after clicking on 'Continue' despite having played ~15 minutes at most. is this a known issue?

edit: apparently the game crashes if you click on 'Continue' without having a savefile

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
how do you make girls pregnant and how is it visualised? idk what's wrong but i rested for like 10 days and merril still has flat belly. also when i open inventory out of shop the interface of inventory is like i'm still in shop.
upd: inventory problem fixed with game restart, and for pregnancy didn't know you should break mind, so no problems now

Last edited:

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
The patch notes say something about fruit trees.

Are the fruit trees in the exploration area? I've tried rolling into every tree but no fruits. How do i know if a fruit is dropped, or which tree to bump into?

edit: nevermind. I solved it,at the first area theres a thin gray tree. You need some distance and roll into it. I was doing it wrong where i was on top of the tree and rolling.

Last edited:

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
ah the transformation update, was waiting for it.
I hope we get "abs" potion/fruit :O (and maybe some other stuff. like demon transformation (horns/tail/wing) or cat girl)
Anyway time to DL again

PS the breaking meril quests seems to never close and somehow I have it 3 times now and I could find her picking flowers even after giving her to the deity

PPS : the fruits dont seem to do anything, I must have fed a girl around 50 breast+ fruit and didnt notice any change

PPS2: is there contraception ?? I dont want to knock every thrall up >.>

Last edited:
Reactions: Nightfall1

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
I swear, this is the only place where I can read and sense the giddyness and happiness from the dev of updating this game and either being happy that something works or apologetic when the pregnancy was disabled.

Keep it up dev, your game is looking damn bright like the Sirius A star now!

• Red Heart
Reactions: ForlornFaun

kaleb1122

Oct 15, 2020
question for those that played the game, how rape-y is it? are there major "kicking and screaming in horror" rape scenes/are they avoidable. or is it more like, you hypnotized them and stripped them of the ability to consent?

Feb 16, 2019
So I've downloaded 0.089a on mac and I'm assuming people being pink isn't supposed to be happening. Anyone know a fix for this?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes