bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
all win links except mega lead to the linux release for 0.089
I confirm that. The link from Gofile for this release version are *NOT* for Windows, but instead open for a Linux version of the zip.
Mixdrop & Pixeldrain link to Linux and not Windows as well.
ye ye me too!!!
get the windows here

btw the files/version we use it's named public...so is there a special patreon version too???
or is just named like this for being a non alpha????
mhh maybe is just label like that for stable release then.....

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Version seems super broken.
After giving merrill to the deity and checking the village stores Iwent back to the forest and could talk and knock her out again, which doubled my thralls.
1664788548708.png

Also the backpack menu became a shop menu
1664788651444.png

and quest is tripled

1664788675090.png

Expected errors for an early vision.
Game said something about being able to press the eye to interact with stuff but it seemingly does nothing.
edit: Reloaded the game and besides the questlog everything else was fixed, I can still see Merrill to knock her out when shes picking stuff. The eye was working to check womem from far away, then stopped working again, the cursor wouldnt change

Last edited:
Reactions: green_vortex

Bmbt

Mar 9, 2020
Been trying to run this a few times on my small linux machine, but the game launches the game in a ress that is so large i cannot click the start or setting prompts.. It rewrites the player prefences each time it launches and seemingly ignores when the commands for resulations or fullscreen when I launch it from the command prompt and resizes itself up it's large scale. Any solutions for this?

orensan

May 29, 2017
Been trying to run this a few times on my small linux machine, but the game launches the game in a ress that is so large i cannot click the start or setting prompts.. It rewrites the player prefences each time it launches and seemingly ignores when the commands for resulations or fullscreen when I launch it from the command prompt and resizes itself up it's large scale. Any solutions for this?
taken from the first page

1664796016556.png

Janberk

Mar 4, 2021
Windows mixdrop link is broken, it isn't the windows version and i downladed it :(
i just noticed now none of them are windows link

Reactions: hyfka

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Most of the Windows links are mistakenly Linux builds. Except for MEGA which is the most ultra-shitty download system in existence.

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
Hey man! First of all great game really love it! If i can suggest an idea, have you think about fruits that increase or decrease height? I think it will be an nice option into your game ;)

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
What are the possible causes for getting stuck at the disclaimer screen. I tried to click on the eyes and nothing happens. Which is strange since it worked the first time.

Reactions: Gamlen

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hey man! First of all great game really love it! If i can suggest an idea, have you think about fruits that increase or decrease height? I think it will be an nice option into your game ;)
Eventually but height is a whole new thing as it will most probably break all of the animations, eventually hoping to include sizes from tiny, small, medium large characters, through progression.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes