Jun 12, 2018
... She should just be automatically be in the home area when you enter?
shes not there though
So, it goes:

I knock her out, return to the camp, and theresjust nothing to do or click, other than to sleep or leave the camp.
If i go back to the woods, theres again, nothing there

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
shes not there though
So, it goes:

I knock her out, return to the camp, and theresjust nothing to do or click, other than to sleep or leave the camp.
If i go back to the woods, theres again, nothing there

... That's unusual. When you head to camp there should be a door option. Aka enter option
When you're inside there will be three options exit, thralls and sleep.

Jun 12, 2018
... That's unusual. When you head to camp there should be a door option. Aka enter option
When you're inside there will be three options exit, thralls and sleep.
no, these are there, but thralls doesnt do anything at this point of the game i guess, leaving is self explanatory, and sleep again, doesnt really progress the game

Also, exit to main menu button is broken as well, it doesnt work in the menu, just like it doesnt work ingame

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
no, these are there, but thralls doesnt do anything at this point of the game i guess, leaving is self explanatory, and sleep again, doesnt really progress the game

Also, exit to main menu button is broken as well, it doesn't work in the menu, just like it doesn't work in game
Yeah the settings need to be cleaned up, sorry on that.

So you can't get to the thrall cage room and training room?
When you click the thrall button it should bring up a list and then clicking any of the names should take you into the room.

Merrill is the only story character at this moment in time.

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah the settings need to be cleaned up, sorry on that.

So you can't get to the thrall cage room and training room?
When you click the thrall button it should bring up a list and then clicking any of the names should take you into the room.

Merrill is the only story character at this moment in time.
Okay, sorry, didnt realize that was the case here
Tried the new game like 4 times now with different things, thought it was bugged

Thought it was just a stat that showed the whatever this stat was supposed to show

Sorry again

Reactions: ForlornFaun

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Okay, sorry, didnt realize that was the case here
Tried the new game like 4 times now with different things, thought it was bugged

Thought it was just a stat that showed the whatever this stat was supposed to show

Sorry again
That's alright!
if anything this was helpful, that area is in my update list, so I'll make it a lot more clear for other users what areas are interactable in the future.

ZiNo0

May 2, 2021
You can press escape to get settings open.

As to why the ui isn't working.. I'm not sure.
This is a rare report.

Have you tried changing the settings.
Or tried changing the game from window/fullscreen.

The shortcut for that is f.
Sorry for the late reply. I can open the settings normally when i'm in the main menu. But i can't open it once i start playing . And for the UI part, the conversation options and everything else works fine, but the setting button and the name window for the girls doesn't work, like after i capture the first girl and brought her back to camp and i try to click on her name but nothing happens.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Sorry for the late reply. I can open the settings normally when i'm in the main menu. But i can't open it once i start playing . And for the UI part, the conversation options and everything else works fine, but the setting button and the name window for the girls doesn't work, like after i capture the first girl and brought her back to camp and i try to click on her name but nothing happens.
Sorry ZiNo0, I'm really unsure on this case.

Can you confirm:
So does escape button make any difference when you're not in the menu screen.
Can you use escape to access the settings or f to change the screen settings.

Does changing resolution making the buttons accessable?

Or when you click these buttons they change slightly in color?

ZiNo0

May 2, 2021
Sorry ZiNo0, I'm really unsure on this case.

Can you confirm:
So does escape button make any difference when you're not in the menu screen.
Can you use escape to access the settings or f to change the screen settings.

Does changing resolution making the buttons accessable?

Or when you click these buttons they change slightly in color?
The escape button and the F button doesn't do anything when i'm not in the menu screen and i already try changing the resolution but still nothing works. The button when i press them only get darker but doesn't change color

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
The escape button and the F button doesn't do anything when i'm not in the menu screen and i already try changing the resolution but still nothing works. The button when i press them only get darker but doesn't change color
Ah okay, the UI is not the issue then, looks like the game itself is broken.

• Is this a first time playing or are you loading an old save?
  • Whar system are running it on, i assume windows.
  • Have you tried switching the API over to vulk or OpenGl.
  • Have you tried deleting the save file and or starting a new game.
It's very late now so...
I'll make a conversion and add you anyone else who has this issue so we can solve this bug if nothing above works.

Last edited:

ZiNo0

May 2, 2021
Ah okay, the UI is not the issue then, looks like the game itself is broken.

• Is this a first time playing or are you loading an old save?
  • Whar system are running it on, i assume windows.
  • Have you tried switching the API over to vulk or OpenGl.
  • Have you tried deleting the save file and or starting a new game.
It's very late now so...
I'll make a conversion and add you anyone else who has this issue so we can solve this bug if nothing above works.
Oh i fixed the setting button by deleting my old save files on my computer kinda strange since i didn't load from them , but now i'm stuck at when you capture the first girl and the game tells me to break her, but i don't have any option to do it. Screenshot 2022-10-12 031242.png

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
IslanDeity-0.095a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: deezys and frikkn

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Hate to bother you with this dev, but I figured I'd leave a few of the bugs I found here for you so they can be brought to your attention if they haven't gotten it already:

1. The roll button occasionally triggers other on screen options such as opening the quest log... or the pause menu. It's happened to me every time I start an exploration with the compass and I cannot tell you how I fixed it aside from clicking random things until menus stopped opening up.
2. The last bra you selected for a character cannot be removed by selecting the 'no bra' option when selecting or viewing different clothing. Hair styles also reverted to the default for a captured thrall occasionally at first, but eventually stopped for some inexplicable reason. A thralls entire wardrobe might occasionally change at random too.
3. The markings color selection is missing. Not sure if this was intentional or not.
4. Merrill quest repeats up to a certain point before finally allowing random thrall spawns and dungeon access.
5. Pregnancy is listed as a second tear option in the options menu until it is selected once, at which point it will finally describe what it actually does. Pregnancy progression might or might not work until it is turned back on.
6. Merrill turns into a contortionist with an elastic spine when attempting to choose unbound sex poses. Her hands and arms also freeze in the last position they were in with her hands sometimes staying attached to the PC's chest, inverting her arms in the process.
7. The bedroom third person-camera occasionally focuses at the center of the room instead of the two characters, creating horribly out of focus views and nauseating blurs. Bug fixed itself after resting for a night.

This was all I could find for the moment. Best of luck, mate.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ForlornFaun
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes