May 31, 2018
How demanding is the game on low settings? I’m wondering if I can put this on my faptop or if I need to pull out my real computer.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
How demanding is the game on low settings? I’m wondering if I can put this on my faptop or if I need to pull out my real computer.
I'll build a low performance compressed version.
I make one every other update but normally I usually avoid it because it makes the game look horrible.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Doesn't work with RX6800.
Hi could you elaborate, what doesn't work does the black glitching effect occur?

I'm about to push a new shader test today, I've rewrote the entire graphics shader...
So hopefully this will solve and hopefully not cause more issues, I've confirmations that it works on Mac, AMD and Nvidia.

Jun 19, 2017
Hi could you elaborate, what doesn't work does the black glitching effect occur?

I'm about to push a new shader test today, I've rewrote the entire graphics shader...
So hopefully this will solve and hopefully not cause more issues, I've confirmations that it works on Mac, AMD and Nvidia.
As I quouted your qoute on somebody. The API-Changer doesn't do anything at all. Still black flickering stuff stretching over my screen.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
As I quouted your qoute on somebody. The API-Changer doesn't do anything at all. Still black flickering stuff stretching over my screen.
I just updated the forum, could you maybe try the new one...?
Who knows what new things this shader update will bring.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020

stefan555

Jul 8, 2018
Found some more little bugs.
1. When you press space for dodgeroll, sometimes activates random ui element.
2. If drow something from bag, you collect twice more.
3. If your red hearts gone, you wont die, its actual immortality.
4. If you activate frog cowgirl, then regular, hand swaping become brocen, and when you press swap hand, you stack in frog animaion.
5. Also some sex ui elements "travel" in other pose, like blowjob choicing buttons can appear in stand animation after switching from vlowjob to standing. And big heart button sometimes disapearing.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Premise looks interesting but the character-models are horrifying.
The male character looks absolutely hideous and the female ones stretch like they're made from loose elastic.
Also, the boob-physics is weird when they're bound and you're grope/spanking. The first girl had her breasts weirdly squished together even when she was shirtless. Looked bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: ForlornFaun

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
1668310787447.png
what am i supposed to do after reaching 100 on the bar? its stuck and keeps looping. is this like an end for now?

Edit: Also, wtf is this? makes it hard to see a characters eyes
1668311617058.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Worst One

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
i have a question,i think i turned the pregancy on in the settings but when im trying to capture the girls they are always with big bellies, is that a feature for them being alredy pregnant or is this a bug?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes