stefan555

Jul 8, 2018
i have a question,i think i turned the pregancy on in the settings but when im trying to capture the girls they are always with big bellies, is that a feature for them being alredy pregnant or is this a bug?
It seems like pregnancy is just cosmetic function, you can switch beetween "all pregnant", and "no one pregnant", excluding Merill.

stefan555

Jul 8, 2018
After bringing Merill to dark goddes, every time you back to statue, activate dialogue after Merill corruption, and goddes give you "The settlment of Dealla" ques again and again. Also "A tribute for my Deity" quest won't complete.
Also vulkan graphic unoptimised. I play in linux with AMD card, proton and dxvk (directx to vulkan translation). DXVK give me 50-60 fps, native vulkan 40-60. Its better implement dxvk for windows users with AMD cards, than try optimise game in two different ways.

For AMD users you can try this. No need for game update. Compare fps with DXVK and vulkan from api changer. I cant test in windows to be shure. If you change your mind, or its dont work properly, just delete additional dlls from game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: reeeeee2323

Balla10

Feb 6, 2022
It seems like pregnancy is just cosmetic function, you can switch beetween "all pregnant", and "no one pregnant", excluding Merill.
yea but when its off they dont get pregnant bellies and when its on and i impregnate them their bellies flattens

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Thank you for all the hard work you put into the game, however i am confused as how to find girls after you enter the town? i found the shopkeep, and i saw that i could find them "south of the village" but theres no clickable location on the mini map.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Thank you for all the hard work you put into the game, however i am confused as how to find girls after you enter the town? i found the shopkeep, and i saw that i could find them "south of the village" but theres no clickable location on the mini map.
You explore locally from the map, they'll spawn south of the camp in the gameplay mode.

Last edited:

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Hey dev! I just wanted to let you know that when i try to break Merill it doesnt seem to work. i believe that it may be a bug.

I've tested out my theory by capturing a random girl, and i did manage to break her. Can you please look into this.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hey dev! I just wanted to let you know that when i try to break Merill it doesnt seem to work. i believe that it may be a bug.

I've tested out my theory by capturing a random girl, and i did manage to break her. Can you please look into this.

Hi, thanks for reporting this.

So this occured by getting (merril unbroken)
Capturing random character then breaking them.

Then merril no longer breakable?

I think a restart should fix the issue but ill make sure it doesnt happen again.

Reactions: Bulk Biceps

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Heya, i am quite confused about how to play this game properly? Is breaking Merril a must and is there a option to not to? Kinda dom't understand how to proceed properly, thanks.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Heya, i am quite confused about how to play this game properly? Is breaking Merril a must and is there a option to not to? Kinda dom't understand how to proceed properly, thanks.
Yeah unfortunately breaking Merril is the only option to proceed forward, there will be alternatives ways in the future, the new storyline for next upcomung update will play differently.

Its still early days but the main way to play the game is Merrill and randomly generated characters south of the map.

I'll put out a tutorial for the main features once ive cleaned them up more.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Hi, thanks for reporting this.

So this occured by getting (merril unbroken)
Capturing random character then breaking them.

Then merril no longer breakable?

I think a restart should fix the issue but ill make sure it doesnt happen again.
Thanks ill restart. ill inform you if anything else changes.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Is there any possibility of a manual save system? Auto save systems are wildly unstable, just ask anyone who has played fallout or oblivion haha.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Is there any possibility of a manual save system? Auto save systems are wildly unstable, just ask anyone who has played fallout or oblivion haha.
I understand what you mean, but I'm going to say no for now, changing the save system now is a lot of work with how the characters are saved, it would take a while to switch it to a manual version.

labatadoria

Aug 16, 2019
Are characters supposed to have brightly glowing eyes on the plane, or am I running into graphical problems?

grimbeer

Feb 12, 2021
Windows version. Are the random gen girls already pregnant, is it a weird bug, or is it an intentional national geographic tribal aesthetic? I couldn't find one that didn't spawn in looking like they had swallowed a watermelon.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes