Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Nice I didn't realize this was going to have a trainer/simulation system (love those types of h-games). Definitely giving it another look.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Even if the game is older than me...
I won't play the "who started playing this first" game because it doesn't make any sense to me. And you can play this without registering on any forums or Discord channels. Or somewhere else.
The only thing that is perhaps worth paying attention to is the fact that Faun often changes the concept of the main quest. Don't know what to expect in the next update :D

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Even if the game is older than me...
I won't play the "who started playing this first" game because it doesn't make any sense to me. And you can play this without registering on any forums or Discord channels. Or somewhere else.
The only thing that is perhaps worth paying attention to is the fact that Faun often changes the concept of the main quest. Don't know what to expect in the next update :D
Nah I'm not trying to go that route. Just responding to the sarcastic use of the meme. It was a long time ago and not as immersive and interesting as it looks now to the point I hadn't recalled it being a thing if it was at the time or not idk. It was probably almost two years ago so I probably forgot about this game. I might've even downloaded it seeing the tags and just didnt get to that point? I couldn't say for sure so... :KEK:

But it looks good now, so I'll definitely be giving this a play this week.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Please forgive my sarcasm - I didn't want to cause unnecessary inconvenience.

I agree with this - the game looks good enough to devote some free time to the game.
Its all good. A little banter back and forth is good.

Is there any impact on their physiques from the impacts of training or are they just "as they come?" One thing I like with some trainer type games is the ability to influence the characters beyond mere stats numbers.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Its all good. A little banter back and forth is good.

Is there any impact on their physiques from the impacts of training or are they just "as they come?" One thing I like with some trainer type games is the ability to influence the characters beyond mere stats numbers.
In this version of the game, physique is affected by alchemy (location-laboratory). There you can cook food that will change some of the girls’ physical parameters. Food (mostly fruits, but there is also wild boar and hare meat) is obtained by going out into the forest by hitting your head on a big tree (by pressing space + move button).
And yes. In the description of each fruit (there are several different ones) there is a description of what this fruit gives (breast reduction/enlargement, body thinner-thicker, etc.)
To exit alchemy mode, click on the pot at the bottom left.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
In this version of the game, physique is affected by alchemy (location-laboratory). There you can cook food that will change some of the girls’ physical parameters. Food (mostly fruits, but there is also wild boar and hare meat) is obtained by going out into the forest by hitting your head on a tree (by pressing space + move button).
And yes. In the description of each fruit (there are several different ones) there is a description of what this fruit gives (breast reduction/enlargement, body thinner-thicker, etc.)
To exit alchemy mode, click on the pot at the bottom left.
Based. Making them muscular or thiccer is underrated asf. I guess this game is moving to front of the queue for the day off this week. :PogChamp:

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Based. Making them muscular or thiccer is underrated asf. I guess this game is moving to front of the queue for the day off this week. :PogChamp:
BTW. 1719309666883.png

Fruits are falling from this tree.
There are also goblins, whose role has not yet been highly appreciated, but you can still make something out of them.
I said everything. Enjoy :D

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes