Balial42

May 3, 2018
I see, Camilovidal97 the most common issue is a problem with the arrangment of those buttons placed on the top right side.

It depends on the graphic card you are using, AMD for examble has some issues, but for that you can use the "api changer.bat" in your game folder (where the exe is located). Just doubleclick the bat and choose what you like. You can choose between DX12, DX11 or vulkan). I use AMD btw, no issues so far in none of the last versions, even without the use of api.

What´s more, the game use autosave and when you go back to the titlescreen (gear icon on the lower right side) you could try countinue and restart the arrangment of the icons by chance. Sometimes this could do the trick.

I would change anything from the resolution in settings, or at least it wasn´t nessassary for me in the past even after switching from 24" to 27" monitor.

Edit: is this your first gameplay? The game has some trouble with older saves, so renaming the gamefolder or delete existing saves could also help.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I have to say, I have an AMD card, and have no issues with the game, even without using the batch file.
You don't have problems with AMD, I don't have problems with AMD. And he has a problem with AMD. This is what the API changer is designed for, so that these problems can be somehow partially (or completely, depending on how lucky you are) solved.
Nobody wrote that this should be used necessarily. But maybe this will help if the owner of an AMD processor who has some problems with the game tries Vulkan or something else from the API menu. This won't cause his computer to explode. Maybe. :D

Reactions: Balial42

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I see, Camilovidal97 the most common issue is a problem with the arrangment of those buttons placed on the top right side.

It depends on the graphic card you are using, AMD for examble has some issues, but for that you can use the "api changer.bat" in your game folder (where the exe is located). Just doubleclick the bat and choose what you like. You can choose between DX12, DX11 or vulkan). I use AMD btw, no issues so far in none of the last versions, even without the use of api.

What´s more, the game use autosave and when you go back to the titlescreen (gear icon on the lower right side) you could try countinue and restart the arrangment of the icons by chance. Sometimes this could do the trick.

I would change anything from the resolution in settings, or at least it wasn´t nessassary for me in the past even after switching from 24" to 27" monitor.

Edit: is this your first gameplay? The game has some trouble with older saves, so renaming the gamefolder or delete existing saves could also help.
It seems like yesterday I sent him my save file for the game. That's why he has a new save.
On the other hand, as far as I understand, he did enter the tavern. This means that before entering the tavern, all the buttons worked. But problems have already begun in the tavern itself.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
It seems like yesterday I sent him my save file for the game. That's why he has a new save.
On the other hand, as far as I understand, he did enter the tavern. This means that before entering the tavern, all the buttons worked. But problems have already begun in the tavern itself.
So overwrite the save again with that one you gave him/her and avoid the tavern, right? ;)
EDIT: Discord says, the monitor resolution isn´t wide enough, so the UI is not able to show those icons proberly.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
So overwrite the save again with that one you gave him/her and avoid the tavern, right? ;)
Apparently yes. In my save, the main quest is completed, but:
1. He didn’t help him and his buttons in the tavern were still missing
2. He really wants a sex scene with a tree :)

And so, if he doesn’t go into the tavern, apparently he can play (because there have been no other complaints from him yet)

Reactions: Balial42

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
EDIT: Discord says, the monitor resolution isn´t wide enough, so the UI is not able to show those icons proberly.
Or maybe not - because you can see the options icon in the lower right corner. And they are on the same level, only the action buttons are higher.
Interesting, did he try to activate "Ultrawide - UI width"?

1718570781951.png

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Or maybe not - because you can see the options icon in the lower right corner. And they are on the same level, only the action buttons are higher.
Yeah, i saw that one too. But afaik, the gear icon was before the tavern stuff, so the UI knows about th position. The other ones in the top right corner came later to the game and this might be the issue. Nonetheless, many don´t have any issues and it´s not that easy to find a solution when we don´t know much about their settings and hardware. ^^

Reactions: Steven Dow

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Hi, Is there another way to rotate the camara at the sex scenes?

My middle mouse is broken.:cry:

or any way to use the keyboard as the middle mouse?

Last edited:

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Jaja, no. The problem is each time I buy a new mouse, the middle button and the right button of the mouse become unless?
There are two options: either you are unlucky, or your computer mouse are Chinese (those for foreign trade).
And yes. Have you tried being a little more gentle with mouse and another PC components? My last mouse (bought for $4) lasted me a year and a half :)

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
My resolution only changes to 1280x720 and 1366x768. If I choose another the resolution doesn't changes. Maybe that's my problem.
Well, if possible, set it to 1366x768 full screen,this may be help
Hm. Maybe install/update the video card driver...
And yes. The problem is with your computer's hardware/software, not with the game.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes