Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
This?
View attachment 3736033

If that's the cas then do I need install vulkan? And if the answer is yes how can I install vulkan?
Well...You can just see what happens if you click on, for example, DX11 or DX12 and run the game.
Vulkan is RECOMMENDED for AMD processors, but no one seems to have said that it is mandatory. You can install it. Or not. As you wish.
Regarding the Vulkan installation... then here it is:

Have you looked, maybe Vulkan is already installed (it seems to be installed with the operating system with some AMD drivers)?

:)

Last edited:

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Depending on your graphiccard and stuff, but usually dx11 is just fine. I go with AMD and never got any issues. You can also make a shortcut from game.exe the rename to "IslanDeity.exe -dx11" to force the game to use this instead of dx12.
If you Go with the APIchanger, just click it and an window pops up, then simple use with one you want to use(dx11, dx12 etc)
I have only one question: who the ... is Gerlinda? :D

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
Can someone explain to me step by step how to solve the error in the interaction with the drunk woman in the tavern?

Or could you share the save with me after interacting with it? Please.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Help. The game doesn't let me trade in the shop.
The trading function in the store is currently not possible. Or disabled. Or both. All you can do is talk to the seller (by pressing the left call).

I wonder if anyone actually read these 73 pages (or the last 5 pages) of the topic to find information? Or are there only writers here? :D

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Can anyone send me a screenshot of your game settings to see if someting can solve this error? Please
View attachment 3741806
1718556484144.png
I did almost nothing (only removed Bloom so as not to shine in my eyes). Well, Dx 11 (speeded up loading a little).
From this I conclude that something is wrong with your PCs in terms of the game. And my knowledge ends at this point.

You should poke around with these settings along the way and see what happens.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes