Jan 24, 2021
Was training a captive, got a billion Void from all the stress. Got a few Lust as she came. Once she became Fanatic, she no longer gained Lust. I was hoping for more Lust so I could make her a breeder. Please advise, thanks

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Was training a captive, got a billion Void from all the stress. Got a few Lust as she came. Once she became Fanatic, she no longer gained Lust. I was hoping for more Lust so I could make her a breeder. Please advise, thanks
You can only make a goblin a breeder...
Captives of human - either a fanatic or a Mistress.

The screenshots below show the breeder and Mistress transformation conditions.
And further. Until the transformation conditions are met, do not activate the heart icon in the upper right corner.

Jan 24, 2021
You can only make a goblin a breeder...
Captives of human - either a fanatic or a Mistress.

The screenshots below show the breeder and Mistress transformation conditions.
And further. Until the transformation conditions are met, do not activate the heart icon in the upper right corner.
Much appreciated

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Just delete her (Press the X twice next to her name in your girls overview), or try another one.

In grope mode, bend her and find the right heart spot to gain love and also climax on all fours -> Condition for breeder

You can also feed her the Heart shaped fruits finding in the jungle by killings those boars and make a Love/lust food in alchemy. When you combine it with slime, you'll get 100% instead of 60% but the effect is only once per meal and will reduce over time. And the meal will be gone out of your inventory once used, because the counter isn't broken like for the food.

Reactions: Steven Dow

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Let me add: if you delete the girl you chose, it hangs the game. Therefore, it is better to remember the name and delete it later, out of choice (whoever understands English more, correct me if anything) :)

In grope mode, bend her and find the right heart spot to gain love and also climax on all fours -> Condition for breeder
Hm. There is so much I still don't know...

And more. Did you know that if you select DX11 in the API changer, the game loads much faster? :)

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Let me add: if you delete the girl you chose, it hangs the game. Therefore, it is better to remember the name and delete it later, out of choice (whoever understands English more, correct me if anything) :)

Hm. There is so much I still don't know...

And more. Did you know that if you select DX11 in the API changer, the game loads much faster? :)
I didn't know about dx11, but the trick with bending over is actually from you, my friend. ;)
Btw, I also use AMD, but never used API changer, but I could give it a try.

Didn't had in issue yet regarding freeze when delete a girl, but still better then the workaround back in the day before the delete option. Back then, i Had to figure out which girl is placed in your savefile and then I deleted them from there. :D

Last but not least: when you feed your goblinettas, there is a big source of light which takes almost the whole screen. You can disable "Saturnaktion" in the settings, or maybe something else (didn't recall the Name, but you can see it instant when you unmark those settings). It's already forwarded to Faun.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Em...
So. I think I'm confused (I won't even talk about memory and failures in it :D)
A breeder doesn't need love. There's a goblin, (today it's goblinsday, my dudes!!). Groping goblin in a bending mode we gain calm, not love ( with humans it's the same - calm, but not love. How to kiss a captives - i don't know, maybe it's work only with recruits )
On the other side...
1717595848393.png

The humor is that I just saw this today and don’t know when it appeared

And last : API changer. For AMD, the Vulcan item is recommended (I forgot that it’s already been 4 months on Intel). Therefore, it worked for me, as for you, I don’t know.

Last but not least: when you feed your goblinettas, there is a big source of light which takes almost the whole screen. You can disable "Saturnaktion" in the settings, or maybe something else (didn't recall the Name, but you can see it instant when you unmark those settings). It's already forwarded to Faun.
Just checked : You must disable "Bloom", then the glow disappears. :)

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Em...
So. I think I'm confused (I won't even talk about memory and failures in it :D)
A breeder doesn't need love. There's a goblin, (today it's goblinsday, my dudes!!). Groping goblin in a bending mode we gain calm, not love ( with humans it's the same - calm, but not love. How to kiss a captives - i don't know, maybe it's work only with recruits )
On the other side...
View attachment 3707468

The humor is that I just saw this today and don’t know when it appeared

And last : API changer. For AMD, the Vulcan item is recommended (I forgot that it’s already been 4 months on Intel). Therefore, it worked for me, as for you, I don’t know.

Just checked : You must disable "Bloom", then the glow disappears. :)
My bad. I meant Lust instead of love (bend massage gains lust too and so the climax on all fours).
Will try the API changer.

The declaration might be new in this build, didn't saw it in other versions.
You're right, it was bloom. Didn't knew for sure.

P.S.: Happy goblin's day! :)

Reactions: Steven Dow

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I was wondering - why can’t we "feed a goblin with sausage"? Are their teeth too sharp and might bite off?

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Not sure why, but, when I first started the game, I couldn't click the option to search the island, because the game opened too tall for my computer... so I tried to resize, or drag, or anything? No go. Had to reopen the game and found the full screen option, and then started a new game, because that was the only option on the main menu, but the name entrance box was placed in such a way that I couldn't click the confirmation button to actually start the game. So, I can't do things, apparently...?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Not sure why, but, when I first started the game, I couldn't click the option to search the island, because the game opened too tall for my computer... so I tried to resize, or drag, or anything? No go. Had to reopen the game and found the full screen option, and then started a new game, because that was the only option on the main menu, but the name entrance box was placed in such a way that I couldn't click the confirmation button to actually start the game. So, I can't do things, apparently...?
Seems like an issue for some guys here. Try to use without fullscrewn and adjust your screen settings ingame. Right now, I use a 27'' Monitor, before that I got 24''. No issues on my side so far.
But I recall some issues back in the day with older versions. Go to the First Page (OP) and use the searchbar on top right side for help.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I've read through the thread, and I still don't understand how to make a prisoner a breeder. Is the stats shown under "breeder" are the requirement for it ? If yes, how do you get void easily ?

Never;ind I did it

Last edited:

MetalBlank

Oct 3, 2017
Seems like an issue for some guys here. Try to use without fullscrewn and adjust your screen settings ingame. Right now, I use a 27'' Monitor, before that I got 24''. No issues on my side so far.
But I recall some issues back in the day with older versions. Go to the First Page (OP) and use the searchbar on top right side for help.
I tried the game again, and realized I could select options with the arrow keys, which would be fine if they didn't just randomly disappear on me when new scenes come up... Oh well.

Reactions: Balial42
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes