Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I tried the game again, and realized I could select options with the arrow keys, which would be fine if they didn't just randomly disappear on me when new scenes come up... Oh well.
Try API changer. But :

AMD and Graphical fixes.
If you were previously having issues with AMD, you can now run the API-CHANGER.bat and change over the graphical settings .
For AMD try running Vulkan, that should fix the graphical issues and boost the fps.
If you have not AMD - try Dx11 or Dx12.

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Interesting. What are the temperatures when the system is idle?

And further.
around 36-46 idle. It's summer.

I'll try that graphics fix, although I have doubts it will work.
I just finished Ghost of Tsushima, all settings on High.

MooCowEnjoyer

Aug 24, 2023
How do we leave the relic cave? I have no exits opening.

Edit: That was a bug actually. Don't interact with the vines before getting the amulet

Last edited:

Dickard

May 27, 2018
How do we leave the relic cave? I have no exits opening.

Edit: That was a bug actually. Don't interact with the vines before getting the amulet
I got the broken relic before even getting to that room and I'm still trapped.
Edit: Exiting the game and coming back worked, for some reason the chest was bugged and was giving me a duplicate of the relic instead of actually taking it out

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How can I leave the shop?

View attachment 3733278
You can always go back to desktop (Autosave), just press the gear icon on the lower right side. Or change the screen to windowed and then back again to fullscreen?

Did you change some screen settings in the beginning? Some have issues with this build regarding size and location.
The buttons for the market are working in the first place, otherwise you couldn´t go into the Tavern/shop etc, right?

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
In any unclear situation, restart the game. This will save time.
And yes. Restarting often helps, although some quests/locations have to be completed again.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
In the tavern there should be a barmaid and a drunk lady. Talk to the last one.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
What do I have to do after entering the town? I've already been to the tavern and the store and there's nothing to do.
First, go to the tavern, try to talk with Gerlinde (she won't listen, because she is drunk af), go back to the main gate and you got a sequence with the sister. Go back to Gerlinde and talk with her again.
Visit their camp - agree to find the relic - go to the jungle - go to the goddess, she will tell you how to open that door - go back to the jungle/farm. Gather the relic - go to the camp and so on.
Note: there is a tree, just roll against it to cross the sea.
2. Once you have the relic, mark it and press grab ONCE (otherwise you would softlock yourself - multiple relics and stuff).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steven Dow

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I can't talk with the drunk lady.
View attachment 3735721
1. Exit to desktop
2. Launch a game again
3. Go to bar. Again
4. After entering the bar, at the top right you should see this:

1718380419947.png
5.Then click the desired one.

If you don’t see this on your screen, then you need to adjust the graphics (with the API manager or by changing the screen resolution)
Because these are more likely your computer problems, not game problems (although there are also bugs in the game, I won’t argue)

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
1. Exit to desktop
2. Launch a game again
3. Go to bar. Again
4. After entering the bar, at the top right you should see this:

View attachment 3735958
5.Then click the desired one.

If you don’t see this on your screen, then you need to adjust the graphics (with the API manager or by changing the screen resolution)
Because these are more likely your computer problems, not game problems (although there are also bugs in the game, I won’t argue)
This?
1718381702451.png

If that's the cas then do I need install vulkan? And if the answer is yes how can I install vulkan?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
This?
View attachment 3736033

If that's the cas then do I need install vulkan? And if the answer is yes how can I install vulkan?
Depending on your graphiccard and stuff, but usually dx11 is just fine. I go with AMD and never got any issues. You can also make a shortcut from game.exe the rename to "IslanDeity.exe -dx11" to force the game to use this instead of dx12.
If you Go with the APIchanger, just click it and an window pops up, then simple use with one you want to use(dx11, dx12 etc)

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes