Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Another question : how do you heal yourself ?
I have boar meat, but when i click "eat", it does nothing. And I can't eat pies or whatever

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Not trying to be a douche, but at the moment that high rating can't be for much more than potential.
I like the concept and I appreciate that it plays differently, but it's really, really rough. Both in terms of bugs and optimization.

cudax5

Jan 20, 2021
Is anyone else having a problem with the UI during sex scenes? I'm locked only to the last animation and I can't even move the slider as it resets the animation

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Another question : how do you heal yourself ?
I have boar meat, but when i click "eat", it does nothing. And I can't eat pies or whatever
You're in godmode since how many versions by now. I would rather say, it's an placeholder for future builds since you can cook some food which gives you health.
Same goes to the food you combine (with slime) in order to have level 3 and five. Which is also not possible to give it to the girls, but you'll get money for that later in the shop when trading. But this is just my guess.

Reactions: Wlms

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hello guys, anyone know how to increase the ''Will'' Stat?
Like Steven Dow already said, use BJ to gain will. You can also use the bar to make it faster/slower and watch on which point the will gains faster. Because putting on max could make the progress slower at the beginning.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
So whats straight stick for? Didnt find anyone asking or telling here.
This can be use in alchemy. Put 3 things into the top folders and the one in the middle is for the effect.
Slime = combine
Bunny tail = at climax
Not sure anymore which one, but one of them makes the progress slower (might be stone or dust)
All other gives you the effect instantly.

Edit: the drop rate for slime is still low. Just grind your way into the Jungle and repeat until you find those little fuckers. There are 3 different colors on their heads, blue hast the highest chance for dropping, as gar as i could see.
But in the end you only need one slime since the counter is broken so you have an Infinity amount of this. ;)

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
You're in godmode since how many versions by now. I would rather say, it's an placeholder for future builds since you can cook some food which gives you health.
Same goes to the food you combine (with slime) in order to have level 3 and five. Which is also not possible to give it to the girls, but you'll get money for that later in the shop when trading. But this is just my guess.
Oh, I see, thanks !

Reactions: Balial42

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Is there a way to replay gertudes scenes (especially the tree one) ??

corruption+ transformation + femdom

View attachment 3699281
Since sex with this Pinocchio is the end of the story line ( for now), we can repeat this. You need to go to the tavern again, take Gertrude with you to the ruins again, go through the whole quest again, and at the end you will have sex with that tree again. So far it seems like that's the only way.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
tbh I hope we get more monster girl transformation. Like advanced conversions (for instance if you have condition for mistress x2 or gave her a special consumable you have the girl turn into a succubus xD with horn wings and lewd womb tattoo)

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
What am i supposed to do?
I broke Merril as i was asked to, and then what?

I don't have new dialogues or anything.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Yes. Go to the godess, she will have a some of dialogues with which she will open new locations.

Last edited:

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Two. First scene - in tavern 2 floor, after you find first relic piece, second scene- after you complete quest in ruins and you will get the second part of the relic and find Gertrude in the ruins after that.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes