Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
I already did, the problem is the lust isn't marked off maybe because of that? I guess
You need to choose points in the dialogue that will anger her. Since babydoll requires an aggressive personality, it is better to enter into a final conversation with her after you have fulfilled the other conditions. Lust is performed by sexual actions

Balial42

May 3, 2018
The girl will become so flexible that she can be rolled up and carried with you.
If more seriously, I don’t know, I’ve never done this :)
The girl is getting pretty dark, latex I think. Less of this fruit makes her just shiny/wet looking. Also, there is some animation which looks like there is someting underneath her skin. mawajie

Reactions: Steven Dow

Nishee

Oct 13, 2020
I got softlocked when getting the Zekami relic... I entered, got the relic, now i can't leave...

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Interesting. I'll have to look at this for myself sometime. Thank's
UPD.
I made it exactly like the original recipe shown by user mawajie.
I fed she once. Then two more. Effect after the first time, the other two did not give any effect. I concluded that once is enough.
The progress of the experiment is in the screenshots:

And how could I forget about the goblins?
The recipe is the same. Two screenshots: before feeding and after :)
Hm... In a dungon body shining, like it's wet, in a Merrils room- no. Has it dried out? ( screenshot Nr. 3 )
Last UPD, i think. Yep. In a cell all the bodies looks like wet and shining.
And one last thing. If you feed a girl with a Spongeberry, it will reset the effect of the experiment to zero (the lady's skin will become default)

Last edited:

Kairey

May 30, 2018
Cant seem to exit tavern or shop after going in, what did i do wrong? i have to force close to desktop
1717262544076.png

Kairey

May 30, 2018
Maybe a bug. Try this several times. If the result is equally bad, you may need to adjust the graphics with an API changer
i tried api changer bat but the issue still persistent, didnt see any exit button, im forever stuck for town stuffs

Kairey

May 30, 2018
Alright, i tried to change my screen resolution now its fixed, but that mean i have to change the resolution every time i played the game.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Alright, i tried to change my screen resolution now its fixed, but that mean i have to change the resolution every time i played the game.
Hm. Is the new resolution constantly reset when you enter the game again?
Yep. and About API changer.

AMD and Graphical fixes.
If you were previously having issues with AMD, you can now run the API-CHANGER.bat and change over the graphical settings .

For AMD try running Vulkan, that should fix the graphical issues and boost the fps.
If you have a another processor - try DX 11 or DX 12...

Kairey

May 30, 2018
weirdly enough, the top right corner on market is available but inside building is not, thats when i use my default resolution

Reactions: Antima2000

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
setting name at game start doesnt set the name.

Letting goblin go in the forest freeze the game (Im 99% sure this is just another menu change bug which can occur pretty much anytime you open/close converstation as I managed to let goblins go without issue since then)

also the now snake girl lost her sweet abs and this is the worst thing that could happen :O

Time for Tea quest doesnt seem to complete in the log

Loshel (bartender) name keep being ????? in most of her dialog even after getting her name (sometimes shows it even)

No indication on how to raise Mind (IMO talking should increase mind it's weird that it does not)

adding a transformative/slider for "breast firmness" would be great (so I can have some of the girls to "calm their tits" xD)

Adding a transformative with "multi climax" would be great (something for instance it could do a fifth of the effect and work for 5 climax so after 5 climax you have the full effect, best results with combined ingredients)

Adding an "insult" option for guests (and captives) to increase stress/decrease devotion would be good QoL (otherwise it's hard to get void increase with high devotion characters)

anyways really like the new transformative system (was waiting for the "on climax" effects) and the mistress personality

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDelights
Apr 12, 2023
I already did, the problem is the lust isn't marked off maybe because of that? I guess
Yeah, I have no idea why your lust isn't marked off when you already have that much with her, probably it's a bug. This whole update has been a bit buggy. I would suggest you try to do this with another girl and see if the bug persists.

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well, 5 mins into the game and I managed to softlock me :ROFLMAO:
When entering the sanctuary for the first time, and going to the alchemy room, I opened the alchemy menu and... Cn't do anything else. Can't close it, can't leave, can't change location. Yay !

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Well, 5 mins into the game and I managed to softlock me :ROFLMAO:
When entering the sanctuary for the first time, and going to the alchemy room, I opened the alchemy menu and... Cn't do anything else. Can't close it, can't leave, can't change location. Yay !
the game breaks a bit here and there tbh I had to restart 4/5 times because sometimes the game would get stuck while trying to talk to guests/captives

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Well, now, I'm stuck inside the ruine. I managed to get to the chest, but it gives me infinite ammount of relics; I can't get past the vines too, nor leave the ruin. Any ideas ?

Edit . clicking "grab" without clicking the relic first does the trick.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes