Balial42

May 3, 2018
I have find the chest and didn't see any Gertrude part, the vine block the way and can't open it, there is no other way out and every time I comeback to the chest I get 1 copy of the relic.
The relict could softlock you, I think.
The farm dungeon is not generated like the other rooms in the jungle, which means to setup should all the time the same. So you need to go in direction top left corner to see the new opened room. It´s usually that room where you and Gertrude have been attacked from the spiders the first time and she prefers to stay there (until you hear her scream).
Will check again the quest tomorrow and could provide some pictures and stuff.

Aug 26, 2017
I have find the chest and didn't see any Gertrude part, the vine block the way and can't open it, there is no other way out and every time I comeback to the chest I get 1 copy of the relic.
Just click the grab button don't click on the relic, that's how I got the quest to progress.

GoKillRe

Nov 28, 2017
Snipaste_2024-05-31_16-05-52.png Snipaste_2024-05-31_16-06-11.png
After talking to the flower, you will enter an area with two rooms, both of which are impassable.
There is no way to return to the original path, and there are no NPCs, treasure chests, or spiders. You can only force quit the game.

r3v3n1t3

Mar 21, 2019
Got softlocked at the Gertrude part finding the relic. Got 4 relic parts, but the relic part doesn't leave the chest so can't progress.

Is the 0/50 on the side for inventory space or coins? Thought it might be inventory space at first and maybe that was why it bugged out, but doesn't seem like it.

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
needs optimization.
My 3060 RTX is burning hotter than the sun.
I had to cap the game to 40fps
My RTX 3050 by default game settings ( it's mean- i changed nothing) shows me 64° Celsius - norm card temperature in this situation.
You can, of course, change the screen resolution to a lower one, or play with effects - this will slightly relieve the load on the video card ( but I don’t know how this will affect the visual component and playability.)

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
Got softlocked at the Gertrude part finding the relic. Got 4 relic parts, but the relic part doesn't leave the chest so can't progress.

Is the 0/50 on the side for inventory space or coins? Thought it might be inventory space at first and maybe that was why it bugged out, but doesn't seem like it.
1. As far as I remember... After opening the chest, the chest menu opens on the right side, where the relic is visible. You need to click on this relic once (mark it), then press “Grab”, after which the relic disappears from the chest. I don't know, i succeeded the first time.
2. Coins. But trading temporary is not possible.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
My RTX 3050 by default game settings ( it's mean- i changed nothing) shows me 64° Celsius - norm card temperature in this situation.
You can, of course, change the screen resolution to a lower one, or play with effects - this will slightly relieve the load on the video card ( but I don’t know how this will affect the visual component and playability.)
weird... I turned off everything and tried a lower res, but Every time the game is Outside, exploring, like not in a room, my GPU goes to 90*C and 99% usage

Steven Dow

Jan 2, 2023
weird... I turned off everything and tried a lower res, but Every time the game is Outside, exploring, like not in a room, my GPU goes to 90*C and 99% usage
Interesting. What are the temperatures when the system is idle?

And further.

Graphic Fix and other fixes.
If your screen is too large, delete the IslanDeityConfig file in \AppData\LocalLow\Forlorn Faun\IslanDeity\

If you’re an AMD user and you’re encountering graphical errors, run API-CHANGER.bat Instead of the exe and change over the graphical settings to Vulkan.
For other users, you can experiment between Vulkan, Direct 11/12 and OpenGL

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
IslanDeity-0.385a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes