karndiporco

Jun 28, 2017
Cant buy anything at the shop and I cant find gertrude after she became priestess (unable to acces the holy camp)

bluecloak

Oct 6, 2017
I got bug with a firts quest, when you find your fist girl and bring her to camp quest not progressing and when you go out of camp the text "good, now bring her to camp" appeared again, when i enter camp there are two identical girls in cages, i can go out, enter again and make it three and more, but quest not progressing at all. How can i complete this quest?
i had to close and re open the game and it worked after that i had the same issue for a bit got up to 3 of them but they went away after re loading

bluecloak

Oct 6, 2017
How do I generate a new character, I actually hate how this female looks.

View attachment 2294517
Edit: I have tried restarting, redownloading, everything, but this random character generation just is not working and I'm getting the same, ugly female everytime.
that one is scripted, after you break her you can find more random generated ones in the same place you found her

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ForlornFaun can you please add more specific item descriptions for the fruit so i don't have to read what they do Here on f95?
also idk if im stupid or something but I just fed 10 Busty Beans and 10 Rumps to 1 Thrall and her appearance didn't change at all.
Then I fed her 1 Plump Plum and she instantly got fat.
Do some of the fruits just Not work at all?

Last edited:

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
How do I sacrifice the first girl to the diety? They are at maximum devotion and the heart icon is broken at the bottom, but nothing happens. And if I leave the camp and re-enter the girl gets duplicated in my prison for some reason. What is supposed to happen?

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Is there a list of fruit effects anywhere?
  • Plump plum - Increases weight.
  • Slimming strawberry - Decreases weight.
  • Busty bean - Increases bust.
  • Flattened Fig - Decreases bust.
  • Raspberry rump - Increases rear.
  • Apricot decreases rear.
  • Cherry increases lip size
  • Ripe Cherry decreases lip size.

The fruits all work, but they're capped until alchemy stuff.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It says the nipple piercings are only for gertrude in this update, how do i go back to the holy camp? currently when I try to travel to the camp it simply sends me back to where i was. Any fix?
I am able to apply nipple piercings to one of my captured souls.

ForlornFaun:

On the other hand, I don't get any fruits to give the souls, and my camp is fucked up and there's no wood so I can rebuild it.
The deity says I have to rebuild the camp, but I just tossed those thralls in there, didn't care that it's rubble. Oh, and I sleep there too.

This is on Windows 11 Pro 22H2, on a brand new PC and brand new install, and first time I ever ran the game. On my old pc it worked as expected (although don't know if the new version did as I didn't download it until I had built my new setup).

There's supposed to be dungeons and shit.

I can only move two screens down and one to the left in the map and as mentioned, there are no trees except for one on the first map when I enter it (that tree never has any fruit in this build) and the one where I bonked Merrill's head and took her (which is not supposed to have fruit).
There are no other ways to get fruits, also I have no gold and nothing to sell so I cannot buy the book and the key.

I also cannot bring a thrall to my bedroom, pretty sure that worked in the last build (sorry, that works when you have broken another thrall and favorited her).

Also,
You start a fire when you get to the camp area. With the sticks and lighter that you found.

And the women you're supposed to meet when you're able to enter the settlement (as you described) ... I don't meet them.

But for the past several month, the sticks and lighter hasn't been manually obtainable (I think I remember you had to find it originally). Meaning, the storyline is broken just like a bad movie.

It's like this last build is utterly fucked. Do you other guys have it working???

BTW, the deity says Merrill is of no use anymore after you "sacrifice" her. But when I go back to the camp, she's still there. She can't, however, attain orgasm but she is broken. And if I go back to the mountain I can still ask her "Is Merrill Dead?" which I'm pretty sure she's not, since she's in my cage.

(EDIT: I just now realized after meeting the group by the gate that the fruit farms are unlocked when you talk to the follower of Z-something. I get a new map which replaces the old one after that BUT THERE ARE STILL NO TREES)

(BTW Your "heels over head" position is actually called a PILEDRIVER)

I'm now getting a handjob from Gertrude. Noticing the THIRD cum level gauge in this game. Hardly a wise design/programming choice.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
\AppData\LocalLow\Forlorn Faun\IslanDeity\

The new version should just work without needing to delete the save, does it not?
No. It never did. I always had to start over.
I mean, you have to restart the game. That is not usually necessary with Unity or Unreal-based games. Only Ren'Py is so broken it cannot figure out to update savefiles. Usually.

uka

Sep 12, 2018
I tried the mac version.

In the airplane intro, the character's hair vibrated like crazy.

The game ran really slowly, so I didn't get very far into the game. Is it possible to add a low quality mode or smaller window, e.g. 360x640?

Draconookie

Nov 18, 2020
the problem i have with the game is that during the final part of the quest with Gertrude where you have to fight this boar boss i ended up getting knocked out of the map and was unable to get back in to finish the quest and now my character is just stuck

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
the problem i have with the game is that during the final part of the quest with Gertrude where you have to fight this boar boss i ended up getting knocked out of the map and was unable to get back in to finish the quest and now my character is just stuck
You get fruits by rolling into trees.

Ah, I thought I'd fixed that, I'll add it back to my fix list.
The Game is a lot more rougher than normal as I'm adjusting to a new job.
Once I get use to this new change, I'll get back to pushing out better updates and hopefully less broken updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: iottytiaare

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I tried the mac version.

In the airplane intro, the character's hair vibrated like crazy.

The game ran really slowly, so I didn't get very far into the game. Is it possible to add a low quality mode or smaller window, e.g. 360x640?
Heh
lower res to the point of mobile screen is not enough. your machince is not mean for this

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Yoo so i coming back to play once more
let see what kind of bug and new stuff are there

and so I found bug or more like little small thing
I can still click to punch in the background during chat with scripited character early game

and this....hmmm I going to try nuke my save and hope it fix
bandicam 2023-01-14 19-13-15-775.jpg

Ahh that fix it. I guess I suppose to click on her name through thrall menu instead of going to bedroom and OOF after access that and I keep on groping her til her heart are all out. I quit then going back to outside of house scene then the goddess told me to drag her to the camp. OOPS look like I skip the mission and now I got 2 Merrill to train and many more when I come back to outside scene

Soo done the quest and she still can be found in thraill but I have yet select her cuz thougth that probably gonna bug out more.
off to adventuere quest and like I tired of punching all boar soo run thorugh them to quest and cuz game still running in backgorund the boar keep attacking me and pause the chat with that girl

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes