HackedHeart

May 27, 2020
On one hand I really like the art and direction of this game, and on the other I am constantly having to restart it due to bugs and glitches. At the moment, I am unable to purchase the book and key and do anything related to building a temple or repairing the camp. I love this game so far, but man does it have some issues, that said I appreciate what you are doing and aside from those issues have nothing but praise for this game. That said, I am curious as to if you intend to add other features such as futanaris that can be broken in or tools that can help in the breaking. Either way, I hope to see good things from this game.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
This game was, and is, a promising one, but sadly it's in some kind of developement cycle, and a literal cycle. It takes one step forward and two steps back since last few updates, stripping features and replacing them with nothing but maybe some minor improvements in return in the most broken fashion.

Stupid question: How to make your thralls pregnant?
I don't think it's possible anymore (and yet? Maybe next update).

Edit: Apparently pregnancy is still in but you don't get any indication if it happens or not.

Last edited:

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
This game was, and is, a promising one, but sadly it's in some kind of developement cycle, and a literal cycle. It takes one step forward and two steps back since last few updates, stripping features and replacing them with nothing but maybe some minor improvements in return in the most broken fashion.

I don't think it's possible anymore (and yet? Maybe next update).

Edit: Apparently pregnancy is still in but you don't get any indication if it happens or not.
I'll get it out development hell, I promise. Starting a new job has added new difficulties to the mix as well as learning better, cleaner methods of coding for this project.

Robert0Knobbert

Aug 21, 2018
I'll get it out development hell, I promise. Starting a new job has added new difficulties to the mix as well as learning better, cleaner methods of coding for this project.
This is one of the few games on here I regularly check up on. I think I can safely say we're just happy that you're still interested in making it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ForlornFaun

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
As someone who last job recently and has to sort out things and can't focus on other projects that matter I get this... hope you get back to development soon, I really like the premise, art style, random generation of characters, the "breaking" mechanic and some other ways of "conquering" your enemies, hopefully you'll focus on adding a lot more sex positions, right now the game is too bare bones, needs all sorts of positions, and don't forget about pregnancy... proper one with consequences, effects on gameplay (not just visual or game over style one) and maybe some stomach bulging due to MC's big dick (through magic maybe, reward for breaking the girls).

Reactions: randomguylol68

ShedinjaX

Jan 8, 2020
Glad to see you are still working on it, and I really look forward to seeing where it goes.

Lautheron

May 29, 2021

I never did doubt that you were working hard. My main concern about your project is direction. What i can see from the developement you are like a mad scientist, doing and undoing a lot of things, and that indicates a lack of long term planning.

Also i would love to see you become succesful. You have a quite unitque game, a good niche, and what you produced so far made it solid that you can do it, and tbh it was damn good. I just hope there would be no (or at least minimal) back-and-forth stuff now on.

Last edited:

Vantaur

Sep 2, 2022
Got Merrill to 100% devotion, but the deity's dialogue hasn't changed, so I'm sort of stuck it seems? Have encountered a few bugs actually, including getting multiple Merrill's after bringing her to camp the first time, and being locked in the exploration minigame because the dialogue hud was stuck on the screen. Still! Game looks like it has potential, and I really like the customization options for the girls so far. Could be nice with some sort of cheat menu to bypass troublesome bugs without having to restart a save though.

huththa

Aug 14, 2022
Hi, I'm in the cave with gertrude(forgor name) and she asked me to jump into a pit. How do I jump?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes