Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
I can't go to next stage after capturing woman. I staing out side camp, Goddes told me to move she in. I'm entering and nothing. I can train she, talk. Also i can sleep but nothing! Re - entering on camp location keeping repeat Godess "Now take her back to destroyed camp"

Mar 5, 2018
I can't go to next stage after capturing woman. I staing out side camp, Goddes told me to move she in. I'm entering and nothing. I can train she, talk. Also i can sleep but nothing! Re - entering on camp location keeping repeat Godess "Now take her back to destroyed camp"
that part is just broken, keep training her until shes completely broken, then go to the goddess.
there's nothing else you can do besides that, except wait for it to get fixed. Noticed that it also duplicates the woman as well.

Loorn

Oct 5, 2017
Are interactions with daughters planned for the future, giving the pregnancy system? Would def love to be able to transform/train them

Lautheron

May 29, 2021
1.17 is an extremely impressive update. While there are still a lot of missing features, things are finally moving forward. Goblins are made amazingly well and new skeletons work better than before (There are still some rough edges but it's to be expected on this stage of developement).

Bugs and problems that i encountered;
Female head tracking to the camera leads to interesting body horror scenes.
If you awake a goblin and talk to it, there will be no options to end the encounter and you cannot progress normally unless you exit the game (you can return to main menu, but if you go to exploring again you will be unable to move)
There are still no way to know how or if pregnancy works.
Some in game information on "breaking" and how it works (what makes it a lover or a fanatic, what makes it a husk; i tried some combinations and all were either inconsistent or i am looking at the wrong stuff)
In game information on what food does.

Also i hope battlefield snuggle makes a return. Because why not.

Overall great progress.

Edit: I think it won't hurt if you share screenshots and update information on a public forum time to time. To show how things progress.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2021
is it only me, or does this new version 0.17a new game not working properly? As in, I tried starting new game, even deleting save data by hand, but it still throws me into the game after the prologue with some places on map unlocked. Someone knows what to do to start new game properly?

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
is it only me, or does this new version 0.17a new game not working properly? As in, I tried starting new game, even deleting save data by hand, but it still throws me into the game after the prologue with some places on map unlocked. Someone knows what to do to start new game properly?
Same with me. I guess it's just test version, better wait public release

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
I think I'm stuck, I did the Merril thing with the goddess and after that I went to the village gate and met Gertrude, after that I've roamed all around the map and can´t find anything to progress any further. :unsure:

Can anyone give me directions?

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
I think I'm stuck, I did the Merril thing with the goddess and after that I went to the village gate and met Gertrude, after that I've roamed all around the map and can´t find anything to progress any further. :unsure:

Can anyone give me directions?
You should open island map (with globe icon) and choose their camp

Ordtos

Mar 9, 2020

It is now.
Is it patch or game itself. I know it launches, but there is so much broken and even what is in screenshots is absent. After sister missiom i can't enter jungle. It's just brown screen.

Ordtos

Mar 9, 2020
Can someone give torrent of v0.103a, i am trying download it, but anon and other sources just don't 1.17 version is too broken.

Dickard

May 27, 2018
Does anyone know if anything happens with the pregnancy in this game yet or is it just a cosmetic thing?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes