HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
I don't understand anything, got first girl, the hearts only went down until all broke and I don't understand what I have to do, her bar won't go up no matter what I do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

orensan

May 29, 2017
I don't understand anything, got first girl, the hearts only went down until all broke and I don't understand what I have to do, her bar won't go up no matter what I do
essentially you grind her until the hearts run out, exit and wait a bit then redo it until you reach 100% devotion or w/e it's called, then you click on the purple heart in the middle screen to "mind break" her into submission then you talk to the "goddess"

Reactions: HydratedMan

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
essentially you grind her until the hearts run out, exit and wait a bit then redo it until you reach 100% devotion or w/e it's called, then you click on the purple heart in the middle screen to "mind break" her into submission then you talk to the "goddess"
I literally don't know how to exit lmao

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Another bug :cautious: I literally cannot return to the camp
At least when I exit and open the game again the 3 girls captured appeared in the camp

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Hey dev I have a question about the up-coming alchemy update, will the alchemy update essentially let you reveal what the fruits can do? And/Or will you be combinding the fruits together to make something totally new?

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Hey dev I have a question about the up-coming alchemy update, will the alchemy update essentially let you reveal what the fruits can do? And/Or will you be combinding the fruits together to make something totally new?

Both, but I'm planning to add a description of what the fruits regardless of alchemy.

Reactions: Bulk Biceps
Mar 5, 2018
Players beware: Many, many bugs.

first girl has so much wrong. She also stays available even though she's supposedto be gone. Idk if that was intentional.
A lot of the positions get fucked up ex: anal usually ends up contorting the girl's legs.
Can't buy anything.
sometimes a quest in gertrude's questline will reset and you have to redo the dungeon.
defiling gets fucky wucky when you move the camera.

game looks promising, but it looks like there's quite a few kinks to work out.

Sep 26, 2021
Players beware: Many, many bugs.

first girl has so much wrong. She also stays available even though she's supposedto be gone. Idk if that was intentional.
A lot of the positions get fucked up ex: anal usually ends up contorting the girl's legs.
Can't buy anything.
sometimes a quest in gertrude's questline will reset and you have to redo the dungeon.
defiling gets fucky wucky when you move the camera.

game looks promising, but it looks like there's quite a few kinks to work out.
I wouldn't say players should beware. While I have not encountered any bugs in the game, I get what you're saying about there still be a lot of kinks to work out. The current Islandiety isn't much of a game. I think the dev is still working out the technology for the game than the game itself and posting it here for feedback. For those who is interested in the beta-testing process and giving feedback to the dev, go ahead and try out the game in its current form. For everyone, just keep an eye on it from afar.

I like the premise of the game, but after trying the last two versions which seemed to consist of little beyond game controls in the little exploration map, I'm gonna just watch the game from a distance too.

Mar 5, 2018
I wouldn't say players should beware. While I have not encountered any bugs in the game, I get what you're saying about there still be a lot of kinks to work out. The current Islandiety isn't much of a game. I think the dev is still working out the technology for the game than the game itself and posting it here for feedback. For those who is interested in the beta-testing process and giving feedback to the dev, go ahead and try out the game in its current form. For everyone, just keep an eye on it from afar.

I like the premise of the game, but after trying the last two versions which seemed to consist of little beyond game controls in the little exploration map, I'm gonna just watch the game from a distance too.
I said beware because it isnt stable. I didnt know that it required a lot more dev time, due to numerous updates in the changelog.

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
hey dev i yesterday i had a small power outage at home, nothing major. but at the time i was playing IslanDeity. well long story short. all the captured (except the main one) women i had were all gone while i was jumping a the game looking for bugs. even the women i had in the room was reset in a way that didnt make sense to me. i tried setting a new women as a favourite, that was reset. tried giving the women those weird fruit. that was reset. i even tried capturing more women, and yes that was reset. im not sure if its file corrption or something.

Apr 19, 2021
there is an alchemy update that will reveal what each fruit does.
I should be playing on the latest version of the build from itch.io (0.103a) and i dont know if the content has not guided me there yet or not, but on mine it still just says unknown effect and i am trying to figure out what i am missing

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
I should be playing on the latest version of the build from itch.io (0.103a) and i dont know if the content has not guided me there yet or not, but on mine it still just says unknown effect and i am trying to figure out what i am missing
Its the sme for everyone. but if you search a few pages back on this site there should be a list that will tell you what each fruit does.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes