ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Windows version. Are the random gen girls already pregnant, is it a weird bug, or is it an intentional national geographic tribal aesthetic? I couldn't find one that didn't spawn in looking like they had swallowed a watermelon.
... that's a weird bug...

You can turn off pregnancy from the settings but I'll look into it.

Thanks.

Godfrey91

Jun 27, 2018
Hey ForlornFaun, this new update is really broken. Clicking middle mouse button causes beaten girls to t-pose flip and leaving the sex scene causes graphics from scene to be stuck on overworld map and prevents travel back to camp. Also lots of clipping in Merril training.
This is from the Win Version

Reactions: darkfrair

darkfrair

Sep 14, 2021
windows version, i went to leave camp in the middle of training merril and got another merril without going through the side quest again. in case for some strange reason save data from older versions can corrupt the game, as it does in fnaf security breach, my first version was 0.7 i think

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
is there an actual character creation mechanic or is it just random gen?
You can customize girls a bit in your camp (cage) but for now you can't adjust body height, breast size, face, skin tone, etc only hair, eyebrows, some makeup stuff, markings, piercing on tits and seems like clothing too but you have to buy it which now I don't think you can, during sex scene (first sacirfice) you can tell the deity if you want tits on the girl smaller or bigger so I'm guessing the game will have full customization (hopefully).

JuanZeMan

Aug 26, 2017
It says the nipple piercings are only for gertrude in this update, how do i go back to the holy camp? currently when I try to travel to the camp it simply sends me back to where i was. Any fix?

Wmzjmwjdudjw

Apr 28, 2021
How do I generate a new character, I actually hate how this female looks.

1673169882129.png
Edit: I have tried restarting, redownloading, everything, but this random character generation just is not working and I'm getting the same, ugly female everytime.

Last edited:
Reactions: BathCurtain

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
From some of the pictures and the rape tag, it's obvious that this game has some non-con stuff in it. How heavy is it? Is it like "oh no you've defeated me, but it makes me kinda wet because i actually like you" vibes going on or is it just full on creepy collect slaves, rape them , until they break into "liking" being a sex slave?

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
From some of the pictures and the rape tag, it's obvious that this game has some non-con stuff in it. How heavy is it? Is it like "oh no you've defeated me, but it makes me kinda wet because i actually like you" vibes going on or is it just full on creepy collect slaves, rape them , until they break into "liking" being a sex slave?
More the second option.

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
How do I generate a new character, I actually hate how this female looks.

View attachment 2294517
Edit: I have tried restarting, redownloading, everything, but this random character generation just is not working and I'm getting the same, ugly female everytime.
That's Merrill, she is part of the story/tutorial and has a set appearence. Afterword, women you find during exploration will be randomly generated.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
run too in a bug when i was hunting for girls i tryed the defile button but the problem was the interface for the sexscene stayed after i captured her i could not leave the jungle not even with compass doubleclick,make please a seperate exit button or exit area where u after 5-10 secs are teleported back to camp when u enter it
just a idea broken followers can go to the fruitfarms and harvest food for the camp or go hunting maybe with a special building harvest hut ,hunting hut so we can get some space in the thrall list and find bettter girls with higher areas or story progress ( or special buildings like for gertrude or other special girls) so we can too manage the food if this will be a isue (maybe a prison guard what feeds the girls as long they are chained) yeah im lazy i dont like micromanagment to feed 8 girls or more

happy new year and good luck with the game i hope we get soon more updates

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
I got bug with a firts quest, when you find your fist girl and bring her to camp quest not progressing and when you go out of camp the text "good, now bring her to camp" appeared again, when i enter camp there are two identical girls in cages, i can go out, enter again and make it three and more, but quest not progressing at all. How can i complete this quest?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes