Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
i cant tell if the fruits do anything yet, they seem to not change the appearance
I noticed this too, but it actually seems that the amount they increase/decrease character values is INCREDIBLY negligible in when it does work, to the point of needing at least a half dozen fruits to produce a barely noticeable effect. Once again, I cannot tell if this was a bug or intentional.

Reactions: srg91 and boilerman

Gman131

Sep 20, 2017
After breaking Merril and finishing the intro to the goddess, the journal bugs out and keeps Merril available to find in the explore zone, and keeps adding new Journal entries about Breaking her. This also softlocks your game if you accidentally speak to her again

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ForlornFaun

Spikeflare

Aug 13, 2017
Pregnancy seems to be bugged in this patch, as someone mentioned above it is listed as "tear" in the options until changed. But when you change it, it doesn't seem to proc on any of the characters regardless of whether it's on or off.

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
It's a work that has the potential to be the best game I've ever seen in my life. let's see in time

ngz

Oct 31, 2018
I don't think the fruits do anything.
Yea i don't find they do shit

And the new update is super buggy. Can't alt-tab without everything crashing. Everything in-game is super slow as well now idea why.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
Yea i don't find they do shit

And the new update is super buggy. Can't alt-tab without everything crashing. Everything in-game is super slow as well now idea why.

Hey, could you further explain the alt tab crash, how often it happens and what system you're running it on.

System could be slower because I've recently enabled AO, will have an option to disable it.

ForlornFaun

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2020
any fix for fruits yet? the customization is 33% of reasons I like the game.
Uh, the fruits were never broken the tranformation is more subtle and takes effect after exiting and enterinf the room, they cap at certain values until ive implemented stronger alchemy.

Ive increased the strength of of the effect for next update so players dont need to spam fruits.

A way of testing if the effects is spam feeding flattening fig and then exiting the room and seeing if the effect took place.

I'll definitely work on improving this to make it more obvious.

ThreeNine

Jan 16, 2022
After breaking Merril and finishing the intro to the goddess, the journal bugs out and keeps Merril available to find in the explore zone, and keeps adding new Journal entries about Breaking her. This also softlocks your game if you accidentally speak to her again
I had exactly this happen to me. I was wondering what the deal was as I couldn't find the random NPCs anymore.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Uh, the fruits were never broken the tranformation is more subtle and takes effect after exiting and enterinf the room, they cap at certain values until ive implemented stronger alchemy.

Ive increased the strength of of the effect for next update so players dont need to spam fruits.

A way of testing if the effects is spam feeding flattening fig and then exiting the room and seeing if the effect took place.

I'll definitely work on improving this to make it more obvious.
i cheated and fed 50 fruits to one slave and didn't notice any changes. So either the changes are too subtle, the slave I captured was already at max stats or they just don't work.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes