Roberto123

Jun 12, 2017
so i'play the game litterly in the intro scene when i proceed to go to the highest peak it loads forever for the next scene or whatever wtf is happening ?

Reactions: Mattarobase

andrew9900

Jun 18, 2017
The massage minigame works by keeping the cursor in the small moving circle. Took me some hours to figure out

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
The massage minigame works by keeping the cursor in the small moving circle. Took me some hours to figure out
It works also, If you just press the LMB and fix it with a tape in order to get the 10x confort (calm) for the aggressive Girls which could be turned into babydolls.
Following the circle will gain a bit faster, especially when you have orange or red parts to massage. But not that much, as the groping when you found the right spot (small pulsing heart).

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Forlorn Faun if you read this: The location dependent sex positions is an arbitrary and unintuitive limitation.
Why can't a tent girl do standing doggy?
Why can't a dungeon girl do intimate missionary?
Because they are guests which needs to be converted, the other ones are captives and need to be raped. So they have different positions. Same as goblinettas during corrupting.
Positions expanding once you corrupt them and put them into the Merill room.
Converted aggressive Girls, who converted into babydolls get a new cloths Set, Hair and a special sexposition when pregnant. (Standing vaginal with holding Belly)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nononomaybe

Balial42

May 3, 2018
so i'play the game litterly in the intro scene when i proceed to go to the highest peak it loads forever for the next scene or whatever wtf is happening ?
Happend only one time for me at ver. 0.27.
Turns out, I was clicking the text to fast.
Restarting the game did the trick.
You can also delete the savefolder for trying it again. LocalLow, farlaunfaun, islanddeity

Reactions: Roberto123

kitty17

Jul 7, 2020
i am stuck after merril too. i should go to the city but there there is no new region on the map, only the camp and the statue place. when clicking on the compass there are some npcs. but it seems a bit debug like because they suddenly just appeared there on the way to getting the plants/boar. is there some way to fix this, or is this version just broken?

Lolas Razor

Mar 19, 2022
i am stuck after merril too. i should go to the city but there there is no new region on the map, only the camp and the statue place. when clicking on the compass there are some npcs. but it seems a bit debug like because they suddenly just appeared there on the way to getting the plants/boar. is there some way to fix this, or is this version just broken?
this

Reactions: Carbinerzz

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Positions expanding once you corrupt them and put them into the Merill room.
Converted aggressive Girls, who converted into babydolls get a new cloths Set, Hair and a special sexposition when pregnant. (Standing vaginal with holding Belly)
Understood. Convert a girl to babydoll and get her pregnant to see the last few things.
Sounds like I've mostly seen all the v.32 content, thanks for the info.

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
How do you convert a girl into babydoll?
I have not done it yet, but when you engage with the girl there's a brain icon in the upper right. Click that and there are different conversion targets. She needs to meet some requirements that I haven't figured out how to achieve.
Hopefully that gets you pointed in the right direction.

It seems like that girl converting system is right at the bleeding edge of where the developer is working, so I'm not sure everything is fully functional. It certainly feels like a half-baked system.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How do you convert a girl into babydoll?
Requirements.
- demean her 3 times through conversation. -> need high level charisma and choose the red answers.
- 10 lust -> might be the easier part
- 5 love -> conversation and kissing
- 10 comfort -> conversation and massage (you don't need to follow the circle Minigame, Just press LMB and wait (use a tape on that button)

There are 2 Kinds of Girls to convert, choose the aggressive one.

Aclass

Feb 12, 2020
havent played this game in a while but have the pinned animations that you could do to random girls been removed?

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Me too, after the Merril scene, there is nothing new. I'm stuck. Guess I'll start over again and hope for the best.

Edit: after reading back a few pages, it seems content was removed from this version. I guess it makes sense, dev seems to be redoing parts of the game. to start the story different. You can talk to a fwe of the people in the debug area and recruit them. so you aren't stuck with just Merill. It's just not super obvious.

Note: the back rub mini game, you keep your cursor in the small circle as much as you can to progress.

Last edited:

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
you can convert only girl in tent or only in dungeon? I have a girl in tent with all the requirement, but een if i demean three time it doesn't count. Do i need to demean them in a single conversation?=

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys, here is a save for the lazy ones. ;)

Shikoba - Aggressive (Babydoll complete and pregnant) + new sex position, clothes and hairstyle (usable for all the other girls)
Sewuen - Timid (untouched)
Maruwen - Aggressive (untouched)
Zilb - Goblinetta (blue) Barbaric

After the Merill quest, with some fruits (item counter is broken)
There is no other locations then the jungle, temple and the dungeon.
Just in case you missed them from the older versions.

How to demean the babydoll? Talk with her and your charisma goes up or down. Orange and red answers need more charisma.
There is a dice underneath your charisma. You can use it, when answers are red and your points are low.
Once you demean her, a special dialoge will tell you.

As always: make a backup from your save! >> Users\YourName\AppData\LocalLow\Forlorn Faun\IslanDeity <<
Then delete the IslanDeity folder and replace with my folder.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes