Kyoka

May 5, 2019
Great glad you fixed the bugs.... slow clap, the game hard locked after breaking Meryl yet again..... okay this is still unplayable... ill come back to this in a few years maybe then i can progress beyond 5 minutes with out the game breaking, hardlocking or glitching out....

Teknotrax

May 4, 2017
What races are there? Humans and Goblins? And the rest for Patreon users?
8.1GB and there’s nothing to do in the game, Merril’s quest and that’s it?
A looped dungeon with two zones and one boar. Apparently the boar has heavy assets.

Maybe I don't understand something and that's why I'm not making progress. I saw rabbits on the screenshots, how to get to them?

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: after going backwards in this thread, it seems like this build is either bugged or intentionally capped to remove all story events after breaking Meryll/first girl. I assume it's a bug so it seems like there's not much play testing going on before releases if everyone seems to be encountering it. It also looks like a lot of questionable decisions were made in content (images I've seen of bunny girls are very off putting, and I'd describe myself as furry-neutral, but given the cap on .32 I haven't been able to encounter myself). Guess we'll see, confidence is definitely not super high.

Last edited:

xxxxxx33sssss

Jul 14, 2020
This game is going nowhere lol. I finish the sex scene with merrill. I sleep. Go back outside. BOOM same fuxking cut scene. Over and over again. I can't even explore the rest of the fuckin game.
same how can i solve this problem i cant meet any girl other than merril

DWYA8888

Jul 18, 2022
Do you.... Really trying to play on integrated graphics?...
Why not? I easy play old ABSOLYTLY 3D games, like Oblivion or W40k SoulStrom,
without any problem.... Or if talk about REALY Unity game, i run
without any problem games like The Twist, this game totaly on 3D and yes,
i have low FPS, and play on min settengs, but at least game run without any problem!

May 11, 2022
Glad to read I'm not the only one having issues with game progression. This game is from Feb '22 and there's still issues with the very first part of the game where you can get locked out of progressing entirely?
The dev seriously needs to address this bug when you can sequence break the game this early on.
Also, any kind of quest list, to-do, hints etc. would be great, along with instructions on how the core mechanics of the game's supposed to work. You can figure it out eventually, but it would be nice if I didn't have to spend several minutes between stages figuring out not only what I'm supposed to be doing, but also how.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
cant get babydoll mindset since talking to the girls is not possible + i dont know how to push love to 5+ without mindbreak
looks atm more like a new makeover techdemo ,in lower versions was more to do like make deals with the saleswoman in the tribe or this funny ugly girl from the plane toilet ...
or the science girl u go to ruins for
3gb + for a bit pumping them full of cum without a story much is a bit lame
Babydoll is kindaricky to do, because one requierment is to demean her during those conversations (which I also didn´t acomplished yet). You need high charisma to answer with the red answers.
Love will expand by kissing her, like in real life relationships. ;)
Talk to her, until it goes a bit higher, then switch to kissing. Works the same way with calm and massage.

You already figured this out: there is a makeover right now. So the stotybased things would be add in the next versions, I think.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is there a location where you can customize the body or do you have to keep entering and exiting the jungle hoping for a good RNG character?
You can edit their bodys with the fruit in the jungle (the only big tree in game, just runs against it with SPACE and gather those fruits.)
Even if there are only 2 spaces for feeding, you can give them more then 2 in order to change the appearence.
There is also the Option to customize them, the same row where you can feed, talk etc.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hever50

harveylovestocruise

Nov 18, 2021
Hello after breaking the very first bimbo, goddess tells me to bring her to me? How? Now i have mutliple positions unlocked with her but how to progresds further?

Reactions: Kyoka

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hello after breaking the very first bimbo, goddess tells me to bring her to me? How? Now i have mutliple positions unlocked with her but how to progresds further?
Grope -> first lock broken -> Talk
BJ -> Second lock broken -> Talk
Fuck -> Last Lock broken -> Talk
Fuck again for FANTIC state -> Talk, she will tell you, that she has some special clothes
Go into her room -> talk with her again regarding her clothes and she will show you (and you can use them later on other girls)
Leave the area and click the map symbol on top left -> Map, choose temple -> do the ritual
After that conversation you´ll go back to the door to the city where you meet Merill first and a message from the dev appear.
-> go back into the jungle and build your harem.

Reactions: nononomaybe

nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
-> go back into the jungle and build your harem.
Good suggestions. I got through the Merill quest line, then
  • I brought an unconscious girl to the dungeon and turned her into a fanatic.
  • I recruited a conscious girl to the tents and turned her into a fanatic.

Is that the end of the current content? Or am I missing something more to unlock?

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes