Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
That is why I said glossing over that time and fact they are way more uninhibited as mom was at start and yeah you could do that in another game, where dad or either of the daughters is the Mc. Just remember mixing two mc's in one game immediately lose you a lot of potential players this game as is built until now seems to cater to, without a warning of future content. So a shitstorm waiting to happen if dad reaches them alive. :p
There won´t be 2 MCs. Alex will be the only one!

Reactions: DA22

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You will be extremely surprised. ;) The Basement is only the beginning of the story and the first place, only. I have a modular story concept to be flexible, but I don´t want to spoil more.
And there's that feeling of multiple protag again. A lot of us here won't play multiple protags, but, it's your game.

There won´t be 2 MCs. Alex will be the only one!
But, then you say this. Which gives it that other feel that I hate. Sharing(NTR).

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
And there's that feeling of multiple protag again. A lot of us here won't play multiple protags, but, it's your game.

But, then you say this. Which gives it that other feel that I hate. Sharing(NTR).
As I wrote in the posts before, there will not be multiple MCs, no NTR, no SCAT, no PISS, no puking, no thigh-job, no elbkw-job, no armpit-job, no Japanese tentacles, ... I don't want to offend you, but you come across as so negative. It seems to me as if you are like a prosecutor literally looking for little things to list negative aspects for you. I have no problem with that, but why so grumpy? I really try to understand everyone but this makes it really exhausting. Be a little more relaxed.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
Zeus

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
As I wrote in the posts before, there will not be multiple MCs, no NTR, no SCAT, no PISS, no puking, no thigh-job, no elbkw-job, no armpit-job, no Japanese tentacles, ... I don't want to offend you, but you come across as so negative. It seems to me as if you are like a prosecutor literally looking for little things to list negative aspects for you. I have no problem with that, but why so grumpy? I really try to understand everyone but this makes it really exhausting. Be a little more relaxed.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
Zeus
IF you've been paying attention to my posts, I've backed you up every step of the way. Even made a joke that you said was 'ok'. Now, you say this. Hmm. Kind of strange. I know that English isn't your first language, but, I wasn't being grumpy or negative. Even though I am an old grumpy asshole. I just expressed my feels over things. They aren't meant to bash you in the face.

Am I a gruff person? Do I say what's on my mind? Am I an old asshole? Yes. I am all of those things. I'm also not a politically correct person. I admit to all of that. However, I wasn't being negative about your game. I feel everyone should give your game a try, even if they don't like your art style or how did I put it? Yes, "like a 12 year old wrote it". I know your writing and your art style will develop overtime. So, rest your mind and just know that even if I'm gruff with my words, I'm not here to bash you.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Thanks for the clarification! Again, I don´t want to offend you. I just wanted to describe to you how your words sometimes sound from my perspective. From today, I will understand you better. And I'm really going to improve the writing.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the clarification! Again, I don´t want to offend you. I just wanted to describe to you how your words sometimes sound from my perspective. From today, I will understand you better. And I'm really going to improve the writing.
Yeah. Don't stress yourself too much over my words. It's all good. I wasn't offended, I just felt the need to clarify. I know you will. It just takes time to find your flow. Don't let anyone's words stress you out. Let it be like water off a duck's back to you. Take what you want from their words, but, when you feel it's negative, just brush it off.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks
Zeus
Wolf has been one of your biggest supporters but he is quite blunt in how he talks, I like that about him personally.

Thing about games on here when you've played a few is you spot a trend with certain scenes.

There has been games that have split groups and that's where people have seen multi protag, sharing or NTR. It isn't your fault but other games have already put people on the defensive and they do like to clarify what it is they are playing before they get hooked on it.

Don't worry about it hun, they aren't trying to be negative or bring you down they just want to know they aren't going to be blindsided by wanting a family harem only to find daddy dicking down his daughters. That's already happened in another game recently and people were not amused.

Sadly it's stuff like that making people cynical.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
All i'm missing from you is a "women only go for chads that abuse them" followed by a "they never give nice guys like me a chance" and that's me some easy karma from r/inceltears

You can do it...
Yeah, and also tell this to people who giving love reactions to your comments here. May be they too needed these valuable lessons about incels from the queen like you.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
If anyone wonders what tag genres there will be in the future:
  • Handjob
  • Blowjob
  • Footjob
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Titfuck
  • Dildofuck
  • Fisting
  • Vaginal
  • Anal

I´m going to put the focus on:
  • Vaginal sex
  • Anal sex

And I´m going to consider only "real" sex, without thigh-jobs, cock-rubbing, and the other well-known "milking"-shit I personally hate in a lot of games. There is goint to be 1on1, 2on1 and 3on1.

Another tags I haven´t seen yet would be:
  • Pussy-to-mouth
  • Pussy-to-other-girls-mouth
  • Ass-to-mouth
  • Ass-to-other-girls-mouth
  • Double vaginal (in combination with a dildo)
  • Double anal (in combination with a dildo)
And by the way: "Corruption" and "Lesbian" will have a dependency on each other. These aspects will open more opportunities for Alex.
But: It won´t turn in NTR! It will be needed to bring the situation on a next level. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeBlack132

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Wolf has been one of your biggest supporters but he is quite blunt in how he talks, I like that about him personally.

Thing about games on here when you've played a few is you spot a trend with certain scenes.

There has been games that have split groups and that's where people have seen multi protag, sharing or NTR. It isn't your fault but other games have already put people on the defensive and they do like to clarify what it is they are playing before they get hooked on it.

Don't worry about it hun, they aren't trying to be negative or bring you down they just want to know they aren't going to be blindsided by wanting a family harem only to find daddy dicking down his daughters. That's already happened in another game recently and people were not amused.

Sadly it's stuff like that making people cynical.
Sometimes, You somehow impresses me even after all our ideological differences.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
If anyone wonders what tag genres there will be in the future:
  • Handjob
  • Blowjob
  • Footjob
  • Titfuck
  • Dildofuck
  • Fisting
  • Vaginal
  • Anal

I´m going to put the focus on:
  • Vaginal sex
  • Anal sex

And I´m going to consider only "real" sex, without thigh-jobs, cock-rubbing, and the other well-known "milking"-shit I personally hate in a lot of games. There is goint to be 1on1, 2on1 and 3on1

Another tags I haven´t seen yet would be:
  • Pussy-to-mouth
  • Pussy-to-other-girls-mouth
  • Ass-to-mouth
  • Ass-to-other-girls-mouth
  • Double vaginal (in combination with a dildo)
  • Double anal (in combination with a dildo)
In future, Does we going to have any choices in game to select those above kinks or its going to be all default? And also, we have choices to focus on our fav girl or MC has to chase all the available girls by default?

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
All i'm missing from you is a "women only go for chads that abuse them" followed by a "they never give nice guys like me a chance" and that's me some easy karma from r/inceltears

You can do it...
Michaela has a temperamental character. I think with her your wishes will definitely come true. She is more like Masha in her 20s - a bitch. Diana is smarter, but softer, too. However, the character of both will be somewhat affected due to external circumstances.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
In future, Does we going to have any choices in game to select those above kinks or its going to be all default? And also, we have choices to focus on our fav girl or MC has to chase all the available girls by default?
Decisions are taken into account, but only in very important moments for the further course and there are some paths planned, but it will not be a sandbox game, I lack the skills and resources for that.

Reactions: harsha_26

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Decisions are taken into account, but only in very important moments for the further course and there are some paths planned, but it will not be a sandbox game, I lack the skills and resources for that.
Thank the Gods there won't be any sandbox. There's only one sandbox game that I play and that's 'Come Home' created by rjrhodes . No grind and pick and choose who you want to romance.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
You will be extremely surprised. ;) The Basement is only the beginning of the story and the first place, only. I have a modular story concept to be flexible, but I don´t want to spoil more.
So I take it there will be some stuff taken from the Fallout (videogame) trope collection.

Masha - Oh no the water filtration equipment broke down!
Alex - I will venture forth into the unknown to get a new one!
Masha - I dread at the thought of you in peril.
Alex - Do not despair, I will return, even if I have to fuck my way through the wasteland above.

I like those kind of settings and it would be awesome if we can barter parts for services. ;)
Our MC and his third leg could be the hot new commodity of the wasteland.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Isolated Pleasure 1 [Ch. 2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Isolated Pleasure 1 [Ch. 2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Isolated Pleasure 1 [Ch. 1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.[

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Isolated Pleasure 1 [Ch. 1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes