• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I think the characters face's could use less detail or something. It's like the artist tried to avoid the uncanny valley only to slam into it's depths at terminal velocity.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
the models look nice except for their faces, damn those faces look rough. the worst is the younger sister's face, she has the face of a 60 year crone, they all do but its worse on her because she looks young everywhere else. on a positive note, its an incest fantasy where everyone actually look related.

rc00email

Apr 11, 2021
Suggestion: obtain a profile photo of a person (with short hair or hair close to the skull). Measure the distance from chin to the center back of the skull (longest distance). Measure from chin to top of eye ridge and divide by the above to get a ratio. Do the same on your model - I think you will find the ratio is off more than a small amount. i.e. I think the head is too large for the face. While skull ratios like this will vary slightly - especially with different ancestry (i.e. European vs. Asian) the differences will be small.

Reactions: Crazymic79

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
this is not an update is a new game in chapter 1-2 he's already screwed here he just gets sucked off so we're back to 0

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
this is not an update is a new game in chapter 1-2 he's already screwed here he just gets sucked off so we're back to 0
Read the developer's note in the OP maybe?
"2022-02-21
Isolated Pleasure is currently being re-rendered. Currently only Chapter 1 is published. Chapters 2 and 3 will follow in the next few weeks. The overall plot has remained the same. The actions and the past of the characters have changed, including the dialogs. Old versions (Chapter 1 and 2) remain available. However, the new versions of Chapter 2 and 3 will be based on the new version of Chapter 1. "

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes