• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just checked out the game, :unsure:
Good quality renders,
this probably has been said already, I'm not a fan of the one-shot, five different angles thing you see mostly in comics. it just seems lazy. once in a while is cool. I don't get having to see five angles of a women's cum cover face.

Dec 4, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 1 Final
Size 63.4 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Keep it up with pixaledian link and heavy compressed like this . that's all

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
this game looks like an avocado had sex with an older, more disgusting avocado. Not gently. Like it was hate-fucking. There was something wrong with the relationship... and that was the only catharsis that they could find without violence.
It looks like Freddy Kreuger face-fucked a topographical map of Utah?

Mar 30, 2019
The change is incredible man! Wow.. I for one really like the faces, it's different from the usual and adds a touch of realism which there's room for I believe. She's not the typical supermodel doll anime face looking but has a super hot mature body. Ignore all the haters and complainers and keep going. You changed the most critical thing for me which I think was the body. Now I really can't wait for future chapters.

Last edited:

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
So many months have passed, it's probably the end of the world, but she is busy to shave herself....

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
was not last version named IsolatedPleasure1-Chapter_2-pc ? and now this one is named IsolatedPleasure-Chapter1-pc
but i assume this current is chapter one complete?

DqnkSpeed

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 1666737

Overview:
A virus epidemic kills 80% of worldwide population. Anarchy and lawlessness rule the world. The social system collapse. Five protagonists try to escape to a hidden basement from two different places. Two protagonists - Alex (21) and Masha (41) - reach the place with a car. The three others - Victor (46), Michaela (20), Diana (18) - get in trouble on the way to the basement from another location.
Seven months later, Alex and Masha start to loose the last hope to see Victor, Michaela and Dasha, again. They are on their own. They have a lot questions and they wait for "normal" times. Nevertheless, they try to live an ordinary life. The isolation, loneliness, and natural desires for passion and love has a permanent influence on both. Thoughts and moral concepts changes. The things get difficult, but also interesting...​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-21
Release Date: 2022-02-21
Developer: Zeus3DX
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
TORRENT* - ANDROID*

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Chapter 1-2 Old version

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1666623 View attachment 1666624 View attachment 1666627 View attachment 1666629 View attachment 1666630 View attachment 1666632 View attachment 1666636 View attachment 1666640 View attachment 1666644
Bro really just spent 2-3 months just to remodel her a tiny bit and came with no update including this change.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Thanks but no thanks I don't want my nightmares to return...it has incest as a tag, which probably makes sense as to why they are truly monstrous in every sense of the word.

• Haha
Reactions: HansDampf788

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
I'm not sure I want to even try this one. Renders/story look somewhat promising, but is the English in the game as bad as it is in the description given for it?

aakilis

Mar 17, 2018
Started game.After 1 min:
meme.jpg
Dev, i know, you want some money, but this work RAW AF. At least learn smth about geometry of human body, or change story properly(as example:these people are reptiloides from Nibiru, like Zuckerberg), and add missing tag "bestiality".
Good luck with learning and developing.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes