Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Couldn't agree more OP, hope you don't get discouraged by the critics and keep developing the story, I can't wait for the trend to shift from using rehashed lifeless mannequins to more realistic looking models, creating new original looking models is always commendable.
No, I don't get discouraged. :LOL: Considering the reactions, 90% are positive. There are some "facepalm" dudes, but most love and like the game. And that is not the only thing for me which matters. I checkout other VNs from time to time. So I think my characters are pretty fine. ;)

Nevertheless, I see potential for improvement overall.
  • Bring in sound
  • Implement decisions
  • Make longer animation loops
  • Include a map
I can't do all that on my own, though. And for support I have currently no resources and also little time to take care of it.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Agree 100%, there are plenty of other milf games out there with 25-30 y.o. looking milfs with perfect or ridiculous looking bodies with no public hair and perfect skin, if that's what you're into, fine, this game is not for you...just move on.
I think you misunderstood him. He simply see Masha as a GILF, but hey... I don´t care... You can also call her a great-grandma. :LOL: That's why I added the incest mod.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Zeus3DX
Hey buddy something got really weird here and it should be fixed.
At the beginning of the 1st Chapter game, the presentations of who's who begin.
I just changed my name the rest I dropped it as you memo put it.
But changing the name or not changing it anyway, because instead of appearing in conversations, the name of the person always appears the name above and in the sentence it always appears like this.
In the place between these brackets there should be the name or something like son, daughter, mother, aunt, uncle, friend, friend, and so on.
But always something like [tenantname] or [landladyname].
Between the brackets there should be something more recognizable, but it always looks like I quoted.
I'm used to playing several games where there's Father, Mother, Neighbor, Brother, Sister, Friend, but only the person's name or nickname always appears in the sentence, but I've never seen in Renp'y games like the one you put here.
In the game I see it all the time.
---------------------------------------------------------------
al "That's true, but I also have a damn good looking [landladyname] who motivates me a lot."

ma "Thank you, my [tenantname]. You know how to compliment a woman."

ma "I am really glad that you are here with me, my [tenantname]."

al "The pleasure is all mine, [landladyname]."

If she has a name then her or his name should be appearing without the brackets.:sneaky:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Hey buddy something got really weird here and it should be fixed.
At the beginning of the 1st Chapter game, the presentations of who's who begin.
I just changed my name the rest I dropped it as you memo put it.
But changing the name or not changing it anyway, because instead of appearing in conversations, the name of the person always appears the name above and in the sentence it always appears like this.
In the place between these brackets there should be the name or something like son, daughter, mother, aunt, uncle, friend, friend, and so on.
But always something like [tenantname] or [landladyname].
Between the brackets there should be something more recognizable, but it always looks like I quoted.
I'm used to playing several games where there's Father, Mother, Neighbor, Brother, Sister, Friend, but only the person's name or nickname always appears in the sentence, but I've never seen in Renp'y games like the one you put here.
In the game I see it all the time.
---------------------------------------------------------------
al "That's true, but I also have a damn good looking [landladyname] who motivates me a lot."

ma "Thank you, my [tenantname]. You know how to compliment a woman."

ma "I am really glad that you are here with me, my [tenantname]."

al "The pleasure is all mine, [landladyname]."

If she has a name then her or his name should be appearing without the brackets.:sneaky:

I don´t think I have to change anything. You simply have to define their relationsship to you. Use teacher, mom, aunt... what ever you want and you won´t see landlady anymore. Or did I misunderstood anything? :unsure: You are the only one who mentioned it.

1647079714782.png

1647079759255.png

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I think you misunderstood him. He simply see Masha as a GILF, but hey... I don´t care... You can also call her a great-grandma. :LOL: That's why I added the incest mod.
To be honest, I think he thought that was an insult but hey, I like milfs and gilfs and everything in between. Whether Masha is the MC's mother or grandmother, she still looks hot to me! :love: Can't wait to have fun putting a baby in her!

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
wow a lot of hater on this game there are games out there way worst than this one and most never say a thing about it will I like this game sure the models are not a 10 but the style is good most never start out at the top they have to work there way up seem like a lot hit him hard on is first go at it to them I say try making a game see how good you are at it see I take a game for what it is no over the top models and fast cars keep at it hater will be haters they come and go stay true to what you are doing it your game you write it the way you want that's important

Nicophaes

Apr 10, 2021
Ngl, I tried playing this game awhile ago (old version), stopped playing when I saw the models. Going through recent updates, seeing this game re-done, ima give it another go.

Amdur88

Mar 19, 2022
I'm working on a translation for the CIS, if you have any questions, please contact me

Amdur88

Mar 19, 2022
If anyone is interested, the translation is ready, I sent it to the author, it is also on my boost

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1697044

Overview:
A virus spreads rapidly around the world. 80% of the world's population dies. Anarchy, crime and looting are rampant. Five protagonists try to escape to a safe underground shelter deep in the forest outside the city.

Alex (21) and Masha (41) take the route from the mention in the suburbs and arrive safely. The other three - Victor (46), Michaela (20) and Diana (18) take the route from the apartment in downtown, but they get into big trouble. The communication between the two groups breaks down.

Seven months later, Masha and Alex finally give up hope of seeing the others again. Both are left on their own. They try to survive and hope for better times. They manage their everyday life as normal as possible. But the isolation, loneliness and the desire for tenderness, love and passion challenges them both. Moral and ethical principles are questioned. Thoughts and feelings evolve and take an interesting course...​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-10
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: Zeus3DX - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1-2 (New version)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
ANDROID*

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

Chapter 1-2 Old version

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1666623 View attachment 1666624 View attachment 1666627 View attachment 1666629 View attachment 1666630 View attachment 1666632 View attachment 1666636 View attachment 1666640 View attachment 1666644 View attachment 1697048 View attachment 1697049 View attachment 1697050 View attachment 1697051 View attachment 1697052 View attachment 1697053 View attachment 1697054 View attachment 1697055
Excelent game

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Very good game with nice graphics
Don't listen bad critics it's nice to have new models and not the mother who look like 20 years old
Dialogs are very hot too !

Keep going
Very nice job
Agree, I just feel like an opportunity was missed when the MC was asked by Masha if he's ever had similar feelings towards his sisters. I get that the family is temporarily separated and they are with the dad, but I really was hoping the MC will also get a chance to at least choose to have a similar relationship with his sisters as well as Masha even if this is a KN.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes