lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Quick question though,

How come this new update from Ch 1 - 3 are now just around 600+ mb?
Are these now all compressed versions?

I can recall almost vividly that before this new update, Ch 1-2 has a figure around 2.30 gb, right?
Just wondering what happened?

Compressed version from now on?
or was there a reduction in the renders and graphics and animations?

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Quick question though,

How come this new update from Ch 1 - 3 are now just around 600+ mb?
Are these now all compressed versions?

I can recall almost vividly that before this new update, Ch 1-2 has a figure around 2.30 gb, right?
Just wondering what happened?

Compressed version from now on?
or was there a reduction in the renders and graphics and animations?
I compressed everything a little from PNG to JPG. The original size would be 3,3 GB. There are over 1600 renders in total. Nothing was reduced.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lawlawkagurL

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
I compressed everything a little from PNG to JPG. The original size would be 3,3 GB. There are over 1600 renders in total. Nothing was reduced.
Oh I see, that makes sense
This is a smart move, much #respect for that.

Thank you for the information.
and wow, I'd never thought the Dev him/herself would be the one to answer my query.

More #Power and #Glory to your work.. Love ISOLATED PLEASURE :love:
Zeus3DX
You're awesome! Can't wait for more future updates soon =)
CHEERS!

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Oh I see, that makes sense
This is a smart move, much #respect for that.

Thank you for the information.
and wow, I'd never thought the Dev him/herself would be the one to answer my query.

More #Power and #Glory to your work.. Love ISOLATED PLEASURE :love:
Zeus3DX
You're awesome! Can't wait for more future updates soon =)
CHEERS!
Many here know I´m active in this thread. So I try to answer all questions and consider constructive feedback. Already working from yesterday night on Chapter 4 ;)

Reactions: stevierayvag

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Isolated Pleasure [Ch. 1-3] (FIXED)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for storage, thanks

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Unofficial Android Port of:

Isolated Pleasure [Ch. 1-3]

PIXELDRAIN

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

if you like my ports, consider buying me a cofee as to motivate me and get me going to do more ports, and help me pay for storage, thanks
Thanks! I will consider the support link on all sites where Isolated Pleasure is available! (y)

list101

Mar 18, 2019
I wanted to mention that oddity from the synopsis:
"... Alex (21) and Masha (41) take the route from the mention(???) in the suburbs..."
It was meant to be "mansion", because else it makes no sense at all.
So congratulations for the uncanny ability to commit 2 typos in 7 letter word!

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I wanted to mention that oddity from the synopsis:
"... Alex (21) and Masha (41) take the route from the mention(???) in the suburbs..."
It was meant to be "mansion", because else it makes no sense at all.
So congratulations for the uncanny ability to commit 2 typos in 7 letter word!
Thanks! I didn't notice that. I will change that. Lol...

Reactions: stevierayvag

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Interesting concept. Though 7 month in isolation would already take a toll on everyone.
Anyway, i think this is a great premise for a game.
I like the models. I know that some find them rather strange, but i actually like Masha a lot. Those lips.....ahaahaaa...:p

Anyway, i wonder why nobody made a sex game with a premise of Vault 68 out of the Fallout canon. :devilish:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
The model for mother is so ugly that my dick did not twitch even once.
On top of that I got a feeling of disgust several times during the playthrough.

This rarely happens to me, since I have seen some shit being developed, and offered here.

A pass for me, I'm afraid.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Will, there be a Harem ending sorry if it's been asked before
Fuck I hope so, that would suck for Victor to get Michaela and Diana while we only get Masha. I mean i'd even be willing to share all 3 with Victor if I had to, just to get in on the family harem, though I wouldn't shed any tears if Victor sacrificed himself to get his girls to the safety of the vault and reunited with Alex and Masha...and eventually one big happy orgy....err family, ;) , as they single handedly try to do their part to repopulate the world again. :p

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I like the update and the more romantic feel of the new version. My only gripe is the sisters....
I think you're judging a little too early right now. Believe me, you will not be disappointed in the next chapters. I've thought it through quite well. But I can't spoil it. However, I'm extremely convinced that there will be a killer twist for you, my friend. You're describing one scenario of many right now. And your scenario is very different from mine :)

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes