Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Which is why the pubic hair the girls in Now and Then have a much more realistic looking given they are in a similar apocalyptic setting.
That game got a lot of things right if you follow a believable apocalypse trope... Imho it's important when you pick a setting for a game that you also make it believable as well for the purpose of immersion.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
There is much better story telling in "how to survive" for those 7 months though. Forage, Scrounge for food, water. Fuel, wood, keep safe from other survivors... I doubt electricity would still work after 7 months, unless the house got its own solar cells or something. Doubt stock of food and water would hold for 7 months either unless they some serious doomsday preppers to start with, which a "yoga" mom, doesn't really reflect :ROFLMAO:

Can spend a week with the inlaws and be ready to snap, but not because I want to violate them though :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, i think this situation would be very very creepy. 7 month!
Son, very horny, stocks mom all day.
Mom, horny as well, busy training all day to be in shape. At some point dildo's do not do it anymore.
So for 7 month they are so full of hormones, i actually wonder how they made it that far without sexually assaulting each other.
Or go insane perhaps in which case everything is possible.

From the game mechanics perspective, i get it. I think a day i can not release it, its a bad day.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
There is much better story telling in "how to survive" for those 7 months though. Forage, Scrounge for food, water. Fuel, wood, keep safe from other survivors... I doubt electricity would still work after 7 months, unless the house got its own solar cells or something. Doubt stock of food and water would hold for 7 months either unless they some serious doomsday preppers to start with, which a "yoga" mom, doesn't really reflect :ROFLMAO:

Can spend a week with the inlaws and be ready to snap, but not because I want to violate them though :ROFLMAO:
True enough, though I think the Dev wanted to focus on the lewd aspect of Alex and Masha's relationship and less on the day to day. Iirc, there was a mention that the family already had a bunker and doomsday prep plan complete with enough supplies to at least survive for a good amount of time before it became necessary to ration their supplies and begin to forage for food.

If anything, it's more or less implied they never left the safety of the bunker and 7 months later, they are suffering a bit from cabin fever, boredom and extreme sexual frustration...which is why Alex is the one initially pushing the boundaries with Masha to consider redefining just what kind of relationship they have going forward....I think by now, they have almost given up on seeing anyone else and Alex is the one to push the idea of there no longer being a 'society' anymore that would object to the sexual/romantic relationship he desires with Masha as taboo and abhorrent.

jabjijapogo

Aug 26, 2018
Daim man....whay did you have to change the original mommy?!? She had something special...the new one is kinda' plain imo...
Me sad:(

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Hello dear fans and haters,

I have found someone who is willing to help me write and proofread. He will be involved in chapter 4 and polish up the dialogues from chapter 1-3 a bit. I like his style. He adds some spice to the dialogues and makes everything sound a bit more natural. You'll hear more from him and see the result with the release of Chapter 4 at the latest.

Thanks!
Zeus

SupportFound.png

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Zeus3DX i do not know if i am the only one. But i change the MC name at the start of the game. Till the end of chapter 2 no problem. But at the start of chapter 3 the mother keeps calling him "Alex" can you fix this thing? Or if i am doing something wrong, can you or someone tell me how to correct it?

Edit 1
I think there is a problem with "Chapter 3" script, because in the Chapter 3 script there is Alex in the text and not [alname]
Also in the script there is no chapter 3 added... perhaps also that? Anyway changing in the Chapter 3 script Alex with [alname] the problem is solved. But i think we need a fix. Also for the future chapter...
Thank you

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Hi Zeus3DX i do not know if i am the only one. But i change the MC name at the start of the game. Till the end of chapter 2 no problem. But at the start of chapter 3 the mother keeps calling him "Alex" can you fix this thing? Or if i am doing something wrong, can you or someone tell me how to correct it?

Edit 1
I think there is a problem with "Chapter 3" script, because in the Chapter 3 script there is Alex in the text and not [alname]
Also in the script there is no chapter 3 added... perhaps also that? Anyway changing in the Chapter 3 script Alex with [alname] the problem is solved. But i think we need a fix. Also for the future chapter...
Thank you
Seems to be a single typo. Thanks! Will be fixed in next update!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
I really hope mc will get to fist(butt) the milf...oh please oh please dev if you see this will there be fisting? there was gaping on the last update, so why not? I will wish upon a well and my god who had forsaken me a very long time ago.
-Sincerely a degenerate

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I really hope mc will get to fist(butt) the milf...oh please oh please dev if you see this will there be fisting? there was gaping on the last update, so why not? I will wish upon a well and my god who had forsaken me a very long time ago.
-Sincerely a degenerate
Check the planned fetishes on Itch and Patreon. ;) But it will be optional, for those who want to skip that. For some folks it´s too extreme. Personally, I think it´s not and I haven´t seen that here on F95. One more reason to experiment with that. :sneaky:

DannyLucifer

Jul 5, 2018
Check the planned fetishes on Itch and Patreon. ;) But it will be optional, for those who want to skip that. For some folks it´s too extreme. Personally, I think it´s not and I haven´t seen that here on F95. One more reason to experiment with that. :sneaky:
Now you are my new god. Thank you, lord
Also on an unrelated note, thank you for making the milf an actual milf and not a plastic blow-up doll like the rest of em.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes