coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Check the planned fetishes on Itch and Patreon. ;) But it will be optional, for those who want to skip that. For some folks it´s too extreme. Personally, I think it´s not and I haven´t seen that here on F95. One more reason to experiment with that. :sneaky:
I think its ok if its optional. Just my opinion. I do like when they experiment in their dungeon. Afterall, there are locked away for so long. Got to make things interesting.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
How many chapters are you planning? Just want to know if it's like 4-5 in total, meaning the story is almost over, or if you're planning 10-20-30 chapters, meaning the story barely started...

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
How many chapters are you planning? Just want to know if it's like 4-5 in total, meaning the story is almost over, or if you're planning 10-20-30 chapters, meaning the story barely started...
I can't say yet how many chapters there will be. And if I knew, I wouldn't spoil it.

But from my point of view it's just the beginning of everything :)

Many developers invest 80% of their time in blueballing. I invest 0% in blueballing.

Many developers think you have to invest 80% of the story for "jobs" and teasing. Thigh-jobs, foot-jobs, blow-jobs, hand-jobs, boob-jobs.

I think this is bullshit, even though I don't make many fans of it. I think you can implement all these "jobs" into foreplay and still offer real sex.

And that's exactly what I do. I think that if a "landlady" kneeling in front of her "tenant" is ready to hold his cock and even take it in her mouth - she is also phychologically ready to go much further, because until that moment actually all ethical and personal barriers are gone.

You asked this question because you are probably used to the other VNs, but at the latest now you should know that my approach is totally different.

Have fun!;)

Last edited:

wesleywill

Jul 9, 2019
hey guys, i don't have the money to pay the most expensive monthly fee only for the 5 dollar one, because i live in brazil hehe and the dollar is absurd, could someone upload the monthly images of the game? or ask him to increase the rewards of the cheapest subscription?

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
hey guys, i don't have the money to pay the most expensive monthly fee only for the 5 dollar one, because i live in brazil hehe and the dollar is absurd, could someone upload the monthly images of the game? or ask him to increase the rewards of the cheapest subscription?
Happy you pay at least something to me! Thanks! If nobody will post in the next days, I will share the files here in the next days. Don't have time for that right now.

Reactions: ChummyDuchess

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Pregnancy will be optional. But it's a long way before that will happen. So I thought it would be too early for the tags. You know a lot of members start to shitstorm instantly when they see something missleading.
Well that's your opinion.
However, I believe that if a dev states the future tags he intends to have in his game and then sticks to that without adding anything outside of that list of tags then that way he can ensure that the people who like those tags will be more involved in his game and thus maybe some of them will even want to contribute financially to your project.
On the other hand if a dev doesn't give out future tags then it may happen that some people initially like the game but then when something is added that they don't like then some of those people may even resent the dev for adding something that they feel has ruined the game.

And the shitstorms you write about usually occur when someone has been involved in your game from the beginning and then after some subsequent update sees that you've added something they don't like, and because they haven't seen the future planned tags they might not expect it in your game, or in a situation where you've given previously planned tags but then changed your mind and added something you didn't include in those planned tags.

So if you know from the beginning to the end what you plan to include in the game, I think it's much better to give all planed tags right away because that way people know if the game is currently and will be in the future a game that suits their preferences.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Stating what tags are planned in your game is not spoiling.
Pregnancy will be optional. But it's a long way before that will happen. So I thought it would be too early for the tags. You know a lot of members start to shitstorm instantly when they see something
Well that's your opinion.
However, I believe that if a dev states the future tags he intends to have in his game and then sticks to that without adding anything outside of that list of tags then that way he can ensure that the people who like those tags will be more involved in his game and thus maybe some of them will even want to contribute financially to your project.
On the other hand if a dev doesn't give out future tags then it may happen that some people initially like the game but then when something is added that they don't like then some of those people may even resent the dev for adding something that they feel has ruined the game.

And the shitstorms you write about usually occur when someone has been involved in your game from the beginning and then after some subsequent update sees that you've added something they don't like, and because they haven't seen the future planned tags they might not expect it in your game, or in a situation where you've given previously planned tags but then changed your mind and added something you didn't include in those planned tags.

So if you know from the beginning to the end what you plan to include in the game, I think it's much better to give all planed tags right away because that way people know if the game is currently and will be in the future a game that suits their preferences.
Totally agree if we look on everything from your perspective. But I don't know the whole exact future of the VN. There is not a full written story yet into every detail. I have a lot ideas, really. There are so much I would like to realize. But all these ideas are considered during the process. And as long as I make things optional in the future, it should not care or disappoint loyal fans. But you are right. A pregnancy tag would be legit.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
And that's exactly what I do. I think that if a "landlady" kneeling in front of her "tenant" is ready to hold his cock and even take it in her mouth - she is also phychologically ready to go much further, because until that moment actually all ethical and personal barriers are gone.
At last a dev talks some sense. :love:

Feb 12, 2021
Any plans for a stab at repopulating the earth with the mom?

Although in jest this would actually be quite hot if Masha & MC made this their motive for having kids to the point Masha becomes obsessed and we keep knocking her up. Would bring even more fiesty word play during the sex scenes.

Even brought a silly sequel to mind; Masha and MC upon eventually leaveing the Shelter years later start a new civilization with their brood.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes