JoeBlack132

Apr 28, 2021
hi everybody. I want to leave a review about the game. I really liked the game. It is clear that the developer is trying and has created something of his own, unlike the rest. The models are sexy, the game does not keep the content waiting. The atmosphere itself, dialogues, a milf and two younger girls. A scene of anal sex... I would give an Oscar for this scene. In general, thanks to the author for his efforts, for quick updates and for a breath of fresh air in the world of sex games.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
First time playing this one and the action was undeniably hot. Some of the dialog was a little clumsy and there were occasions when one of the female characters would have a different name to her actual name during dialogs but both situations didn't really detract too much.

The models themselves, especially that of the mother were a lot more realistic than many as she definitely looks considerably older than the MC.

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Pretty short update as useal

But at least we get to see the sisters soonish
Thanks for your comment, really! But considering the amount of renders it was the biggest chapter so far. I also check frequently how much renders other devs make for their updates. And I´m pretty confident that I´m above the avarage. But I have to accept that for someone like you it´s still too less. ;) (y)

Reactions: Maverick1965

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
good update sisters look good not a big update but a lot into it no rush in hooking them all up to early in story yet and like the sister said you never know what is out side so it looking good to see what is next

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Fuck I hope so, that would suck for Victor to get Michaela and Diana while we only get Masha. I mean i'd even be willing to share all 3 with Victor if I had to, just to get in on the family harem, though I wouldn't shed any tears if Victor sacrificed himself to get his girls to the safety of the vault and reunited with Alex and Masha...and eventually one big happy orgy....err family, ;) , as they single handedly try to do their part to repopulate the world again. :p
Victor, you say? Victor is dead mein neger, it appears this party is all for ourselves. Hittler dance.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So I was playing this last update and I couldn't shake this feeling. I felt I had seen Masha before, then it hit me. TEAM AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!
TEAM2_09.jpg
Accompanied by "I'm So Ronery" by Kim Jong-il and you have the perfect soundtrack for this VN.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
A bush will be necessary in the later story, because of the circumstances. But I'm not sure which one it will be and if she will keep one or not.
3 is my favorite but 2 is an ok compromise.

Victor, you say? Victor is dead mein neger, it appears this party is all for ourselves.
Haven't played the most recent update yet, so I posted that back when Alex and Masha first had sex and before the rest of the family was introduced.

If they already spent months there, wouldn't she be sporting a nice bush already though? :ROFLMAO:
I posted a similar observation a while back...unless she was still using razors to keep that area groomed before deciding it wasn't worth it anymore....maybe she asks Alex if he would mind if she decided to grow hers out now?

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
3 is my favorite but 2 is an ok compromise.

Haven't played the most recent update yet, so I posted that back when Alex and Masha first had sex and before the rest of the family was introduced.

I posted a similar observation a while back...unless she was still using razors to keep that area groomed before deciding it wasn't worth it anymore....maybe she asks Alex if he would mind if she decided to grow hers out now?
I'm quite sure during an apocalypse sort of state, the last thing women will have on their mind is to keep shave their pubes..

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I'm quite sure during an apocalypse sort of state, the last thing women will have on their mind is to keep shave their pubes..
or do yoga.
Alas, its a fantasy game.
Though if you think about it. 7 month is a long time. Somebody probably snapped during that time period and well, got violated.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
or do yoga.
Alas, its a fantasy game.
Though if you think about it. 7 month is a long time. Somebody probably snapped during that time period and well, got violated.
There is much better story telling in "how to survive" for those 7 months though. Forage, Scrounge for food, water. Fuel, wood, keep safe from other survivors... I doubt electricity would still work after 7 months, unless the house got its own solar cells or something. Doubt stock of food and water would hold for 7 months either unless they some serious doomsday preppers to start with, which a "yoga" mom, doesn't really reflect :ROFLMAO:

Can spend a week with the inlaws and be ready to snap, but not because I want to violate them though :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Which is why the pubic hair the girls in Now and Then have a much more realistic looking given they are in a similar apocalyptic setting.
That game got a lot of things right if you follow a believable apocalypse trope... Imho it's important when you pick a setting for a game that you also make it believable as well for the purpose of immersion.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes