Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I feel like the third picture would fit the best. The second picture at the very least. Just my opinion though.
Agree. (y) I like my milfs/mature ladies a little more natural than the younger ladies. Considering they are in the middle of an apocalypse-pandemic, it would make sense Masha started off at least with pic#2, but if we're 7 months later, I think she'd look closer to pic#3, plus I just think she looks sexier with a bush. :love::p

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
This "Landlady" has a face for radio...and nightmares. Jesus that mug would make petrified wood go flacid. She/It/Them/they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. G F'n G.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Are her hips fixed at least? Or is she still missing some ribs? Because the lockdown stuff seems interesting to try out.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This "Landlady" has a face for radio...and nightmares. Jesus that mug would make petrified wood go flacid. She/It/Them/they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. G F'n G.
It gives a bit "Steven Tyler" in drag vibes... The mouth is uncanny. Reminds me of a episode of the old series V when one of the visotors did open wide to swallow a mice whole..

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
It gives a bit "Steven Tyler" in drag vibes... The mouth is uncanny. Reminds me of a episode of the old series V when one of the visotors did open wide to swallow a mice whole..
You nailed it with the "V" comment. I was thinking the same but the Landlady is in mid shed of her human skin to reveal the lizard lady beneath. Seriously creeps me the F out. Not since "My best friend's daughter" has freakish 3dcg models creeped me out so bad. Your Steven Tyler vibe is also bang on and now I can never unsee that comparison. lol...ick

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Difficult tp answer. I do like the models. Not sure about age though but they look great to me. Thats why i downloaded it.
I am actually tired of seen always the pinup faces. So to me this is actually refreshing (imho).

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i like this one too but there was stuff better in the previous version
and there is stuff a bit better in this one
please be done with redoing just keep going

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I downloaded this before I looked at the screenshots. I don't mind imperfection, heck, I even appreciate it, but those girls' faces are just... nope. I don't know if they would be more of a turn-off to me if they had dicks. I just couldn't bring myself to extract it, so I deleted the zip.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
My god those faces and strange bodies!!!
It may be ok for the mom, i can understand it, but for the two sisters !!!!
I see that the dev has baught just one old female model and has tweaked a bit the faces but failed miserably!!
Yeah they really look like their mother... unfortunately ! :ROFLMAO:
I just started and the worst maybe is the lack of or exagerated expressions in the face, the mother looks like a zombie or a dummy!

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Mousssssie? MoussiEEEEE? MOUSIIIEEEE!! *gulps*

That was one of my two fave scenes. My top scene is the hybrid birth.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You nailed it with the "V" comment. I was thinking the same but the Landlady is in mid shed of her human skin to reveal the lizard lady beneath. Seriously creeps me the F out. Not since "My best friend's daughter" has freakish 3dcg models creeped me out so bad. Your Steven Tyler vibe is also bang on and now I can never unsee that comparison. lol...ick
If you old enough to have played the game "Maniac Mansion", I think Nurse Edna, would fit the bill somewhat too :ROFLMAO:

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
I look forward to dipping my toe into this or future updates. I appreciate that the models have been... modified. A mom (Masha), an older sister(Michaela [I am ignoring the imposed age]), and younger sister (Diana) seems like some baby making time. Got to repopulate the planet.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I look forward to dipping my toe into this or future updates. I appreciate that the models have been... modified. A mom (Masha), an older sister(Michaela [I am ignoring the imposed age]), and younger sister (Diana) seems like some baby making time. Got to repopulate the planet.
And fugly babbies will inherrit the earth...

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes