torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Well that's your opinion.
However, I believe that if a dev states the future tags he intends to have in his game and then sticks to that without adding anything outside of that list of tags then that way he can ensure that the people who like those tags will be more involved in his game and thus maybe some of them will even want to contribute financially to your project.
On the other hand if a dev doesn't give out future tags then it may happen that some people initially like the game but then when something is added that they don't like then some of those people may even resent the dev for adding something that they feel has ruined the game.

And the shitstorms you write about usually occur when someone has been involved in your game from the beginning and then after some subsequent update sees that you've added something they don't like, and because they haven't seen the future planned tags they might not expect it in your game, or in a situation where you've given previously planned tags but then changed your mind and added something you didn't include in those planned tags.

So if you know from the beginning to the end what you plan to include in the game, I think it's much better to give all planed tags right away because that way people know if the game is currently and will be in the future a game that suits their preferences.
Maybe they just whine too much, and should just trust the dev to give them something really good, if it's not too off the wall, or if it can be optional. Me personally, I'd love to see a game where preggers is offered, and all the girls in the story have to take turns helping raising the kids throughout the story, it would make the time frame alot more evident. But, I have alot of weird kink stuff I like, nuff said. Just sayin....

Reactions: PanosxdIx

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Maybe they just whine too much, and should just trust the dev to give them something really good, if it's not too off the wall, or if it can be optional. Me personally, I'd love to see a game where preggers is offered, and all the girls in the story have to take turns helping raising the kids throughout the story, it would make the time frame alot more evident. But, I have alot of weird kink stuff I like, nuff said. Just sayin....
Pregnancy will be optional :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Cuddle me, stupid! Got all this open skin for your hugs and kisses and tender caresses.
Come oooooooooon!

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Will the game be updated? long time no news again
I am not a supporter on his patrons page but it looks very active.
But I agree that it's a bit slow right now, maybe this update will be relatively bigger compared to the others before.

CURRENT WORKFLOW

Isolated Pleasure - Chapter 4
Story - 100%
Renders - 75%
animations - 50%
Renpy setup - 100
Übersetzt mit DeepL

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no sure if he comes back here anymore can't seem to download game anymore The file you are trying to download is no longer available
Have you tried all of the links? If some of the mirrors are still valid, you can just use one of those. Otherwise, use the Report option on the OP (like you see here on my post), choose "Other" for the reason when you see options, and then in the text box say that the links are dead.

Reactions: sid60
3.40 star(s) 29 Votes