3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

zZetaz

Jul 4, 2018
How to resist teachers?
you pretty much have to find the "spot" when you can attack them
i reccomend you to alwyas be over 300 so spam the recover breath
but as far as im seeing there isnt that much of content for the teachers...

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
This game is like "How will be a matriarchy work when women are perverts like men" fantasy going on. This is like a reverse male power fantasy, every girl wants to rape you and you can't do anything.

I thought that this would be lovey-dovey something xd.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1580593

Overview:
A game about a mother that lusts for her son during a heavy storm.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-01
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: Boraginol F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1580573 View attachment 1580574 View attachment 1580579 View attachment 1580580 View attachment 1580576
This game is good, i love pregnant mother wearing stockings
(Missing the other characters to use too):love:
But I do not understand
If Mc visits the teachers, the game repeats continuously and does not progress
If Mc doesn't visit the teachers, he loses and the game ends.
Does anyone have a walkthrought?
Thanks

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
This game is good, i love pregnant mother wearing stockings
(Missing the other characters to use too):love:
But I do not understand
If Mc visits the teachers, the game repeats continuously and does not progress
If Mc doesn't visit the teachers, he loses and the game ends.
Does anyone have a walkthrought?
Thanks
My guess, is that is as far as the beta is. I can beat the teachers, and nothing happens. I loose, and I get the same scene for both. My guess is this is as far as the game is, which, for the version number isn't bad. If the developer can keep up this quality or improve, this will be a hit.

I still love to see MC fuck the girls at school...all at once. But I also want to see preg mom in lingerie fucking...lots of it...Maybe near the end of the game we can fast forward many years and have a threesome with our own daughter, er....sister. I guess it would be both. And hot.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I'm waiting for the mom to go completely nuts about the teachers and jealous of the girls.

Sep 22, 2018
crashes at starting new game. says my browser doesn't support webgl. I thought rpgm was a self contained game engine... what does it matter what my browser supports? sad...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is there any way to unlock journal 7 or is this as far as the game goes right now? If it is it would be cool if in the future the dev added a message telling the players when they reached the end of the content. Other than that I really enjoyed the game. You don't see many games where the mom is the one actively pursuing the mc so games like this are always appreciated.

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Finished playing through the current build, I got two major things to say:
1.I know alternate endings are gonna be a thing, so please for the love of whatever you believe in try an make a path where mom isn't this abusive, you already have the approval mechanic down, so it feels weird to waste half an hour grinding her favors only to get the coldest shoulder possible.
2.The teacher segment is... bad. There ain't really any other way to put it, It's very restrictive and even worse - set's you back to basically square one with no good way of getting back, the 2 pregnant sex scenes are good though, I just wish i didn't have to cheat to get to them

Reactions: punisher2099

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Is there any way to unlock journal 7 or is this as far as the game goes right now? If it is it would be cool if in the future the dev added a message telling the players when they reached the end of the content. Other than that I really enjoyed the game. You don't see many games where the mom is the one actively pursuing the mc so games like this are always appreciated.
Grind your tasks and use teasing/handjob/thighjob options, check on her at night, eventually you get an impregnation scene, after that there is a time skip, and you get the seventh journal

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Grind your tasks and use teasing/handjob/thighjob options, check on her at night, eventually you get an impregnation scene, after that there is a time skip, and you get the seventh journal
Weird I am already at the part where you can visit the teachers but the journal is still locked.

malding

Jan 25, 2021
You guys know of any more games where the protag is stuck somewhere with his family in a natural disaster? Most common theme is zombie and I've played Zombie Retreat/Kindread.

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Now, this is how an incest game should be, best incest game only Timestamps comes close to the interactions between the mom and son.

Reactions: Aioria619

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
hakulaku97 nope. alll of the nope. one hundred thousand percent nope. why nope? embrase nope! this is the never way. Why The Face? oh you meant what the fuck? yes. what the fuck.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
hakulaku97 nope. alll of the nope. one hundred thousand percent nope. why nope? embrase nope! this is the never way. Why The Face? oh you meant what the fuck? yes. what the fuck.
man verybody has some kinks, so just let it be. i like it you do not. it all means nothing in the end. we fap to what we fap

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes