3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
man verybody has some kinks, so just let it be. i like it you do not. it all means nothing in the end. we fap to what we fap
I can agree with you to an extent. We should all feel free to embrace who we are. That is a fact of life.

These "games" are about finding that 15 second gif.

Can we not push agendas though? Like, straight up and down I would rather be in a live-action Halloween remake because what you're suggesting IMO is already Nightmare on Elm Street.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
I can agree with you to an extent. We should all feel free to embrace who we are. That is a fact of life.

These "games" are about finding that 15 second gif.

Can we not push agendas though? Like, straight up and down I would rather be in a live-action Halloween remake because what you're suggesting IMO is already Nightmare on Elm Street.
the thing is i am noit pushing agendas, just making suggestions and talking about it. maybe have a bit of fun too as humand tend to see one reality but hide all the others. so my comments were based on the strong reaction you made for just saying "it would be icing on the cake" the dev already confirmed tehre will be never pegging in his game. i am not pushing anything as the dev already decided against it. i just find it hot to get pegged by a mommy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Karmasaur

qwe123456rty

Nov 2, 2020
the thing is i am noit pushing agendas, just making suggestions and talking about it. maybe have a bit of fun too as humand tend to see one reality but hide all the others. so my comments were based on the strong reaction you made for just saying "it would be icing on the cake" the dev already confirmed tehre will be never pegging in his game. i am not pushing anything as the dev already decided against it. i just find it hot to get pegged by a mommy
k. I can understand you suggestion since the MC in this is a pussy. But man. If you're aware from Tuesday that OP will not entertain your kink why push it? Search different things instead of attempting to force everything to be the same. what you want.

Last edited:

ilovesexgames

Oct 7, 2021
can't get 3 diary entries, i gave her a towel, i get an error. I have already completed the first task in different sequences, but I always end up in one place.
I'm not saying anything good about this game, a lot of time has been spent.
No sense!

Berserwulf

Oct 3, 2021
This game is good, i love pregnant mother wearing stockings
Hi there. I love them too. Could you advice me for some good game I shoudn't miss?
I love Labrats 2, Obasan saga, Snow daze, Cohabitation, APC and many other with pregnant-mother sex. I searched for tags, but still I have the feeling I can get more if I ask.

thanks

blaze21523

Apr 18, 2021
Hey guys, maybe i could fix something. I was getting that error from 2 posts above (tramtoriana2 ), what i did was just go to plugin.js and turn to false this:
View attachment 1630443
If you guys want to do that and try, you can use notepad++
i will leave the plugin.js file here too, just enter folder "www" than "js"

Edit1: i dont know if you can get another error later, i didnt played everything yet, but i could select new game and do things.
Ahh tnx..It worked for me!

fhentai01

Feb 15, 2022
thanks for the info about how to get the game running i'm on windows 7 & couldn't get the game running for the life of me before until i ran across your post thanks again:)

RenFerdians

Jan 11, 2021
getting an error when trying to start a new game:
TypeError
Failed to execute 'getProgramParameter' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 1 is not of type 'WebGLProgram'.

Is this just me? and if so where should I search for a solution?
did u find how to solve the error??

Sep 18, 2020
View attachment 1580593

Overview:
A game about a mother that lusts for her son during a heavy storm.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-01
Release Date: 2022-02-01
Developer: Boraginol F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1580573 View attachment 1580574 View attachment 1580579 View attachment 1580580 View attachment 1580576
Hi can I have this on android please ty

Balmora

Feb 15, 2022
I really enjoyed this game. Version 1 was good on its own and I was fine where it left off. Version 2 (beta) I am still working on finishing but I'm rather disappointed where the story went. I know the weather would let up eventually but I'd rather have more interactions with the mom instead of throwing more women into the mix.

For example:
It could have built up the sexual tension more with the son finding objects around the house that the mom "left out". Underwear, toys, scantily pics, etc.
It would have been great to have the two go outside once things keep advancing. (Being stuck inside they both are getting cabin fever.) Such as trying to have sex in public (not that many other people out), wet clothing from the rain, other scenes that are foreplay, etc.

Still a great game and enjoyed it.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Whats new in 0.2 ?
I hope the is more contend coming up. I enjoyed the hell out of 0.1 and I heard another new milf is planned ?

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
I really enjoyed this game. Version 1 was good on its own and I was fine where it left off. Version 2 (beta) I am still working on finishing but I'm rather disappointed where the story went. I know the weather would let up eventually but I'd rather have more interactions with the mom instead of throwing more women into the mix.

For example:
It could have built up the sexual tension more with the son finding objects around the house that the mom "left out". Underwear, toys, scantily pics, etc.
It would have been great to have the two go outside once things keep advancing. (Being stuck inside they both are getting cabin fever.) Such as trying to have sex in public (not that many other people out), wet clothing from the rain, other scenes that are foreplay, etc.

Still a great game and enjoyed it.

my G, how long is the playthrough for the whole contents?

Balmora

Feb 15, 2022
my G, how long is the playthrough for the whole contents?
With the exception of two scenes I'm currently just under 1 hour. Very short game but at the same time you're not clicking through endless walls of text.

scottwolf14

Jun 2, 2018
For those having trouble resisting the teachers it is pretty simple:
Act only when your HP is full or risk it at roughly 400 or 390 something since the amount of damage the forceful kisses deal close to 360 which is when they usually strike. They also seem to activate the stare when your HP drops close to 200-240 range. So use as many opportunities to breathe when approaching the 200 HP or lower 300 since they can prepare the forceful smooch during that time. The breathing heals close to 150 or so HP which means spending 3-4 turns just healing and then resisting. Audry is a bit more aggressive than Marge. So keep that in mind. Otherwise, there isn't much left in 0.2. Contents go about like this:
- Marge rubs. That's it.
- Audrey rubs but will eventually give a hj
- Everything related to the mother can be seen in the beginning and is required before meeting with the teachers and will be seen in order for the time skip to occur.
There's a lot of potential with this game however, the desire stat getting large doesn't mean anything for the moment with exception to the intro portion. A calendar or time based event system would be good, that way going to the school doesn't feel like an endless endeavor since weekends should exist. I am guessing the desire bar will be used for particular acts to hopefully deal more damage or engage in more activities when full or low. Very small but the animations are somewhat impressive for the beta. Best of luck finishing it!

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes