3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

biggienpac

Jul 9, 2018
The artwork is fantastic, but it needs more buildup as well as a submissive/normal/dominant route for the mom with variations. You could make the game with just the mom to be honest, the other ladies should be worked with when the mom has 3x more content than she does right now.

I gave 5 stars in the meantime despite all of the aforementioned complaints as its a shota game and they don't get enough love to be honest.

Please support this creator, not enough shota games on here!

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
how much content is there ? Cause i like a minimum hr of gameplay. But I am digging the concept

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
Hi, im looking for more Games like that(female Domation).
I have also have some other Question.
1 What should i do with the Teacher?I beat them 2 times already but nothing new happens,
2 Is there a Galerie in this Game?
3 How can i jump back to the last Picture?

Last edited:

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
How on earth do you get this game to run, every time i press start game it has the same error, ive tried the fix suggested in the thread but it doesnt make any difference

Drak3

Jul 26, 2019
How on earth do you get this game to run, every time i press start game it has the same error, ive tried the fix suggested in the thread but it doesnt make any difference
Try to download it again.I woud use Mega.
I never had Problems with this Game.

Unikat93

Oct 26, 2020
it wouldn't be bad to show the progress in the game, you can't tell when it's over... you play yourself dead and then just delete it, although there may still be scenes.

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Finally got this game to work and it is incredible. One of the best mom son games out there. Just wish there was pregnant sex

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Really, how do you trigger them?
One is in the morning before the son goes to school, the other is when the son returned home and the mom is in the bathroom. If the mom isn't in the bathroom then go to the sofa to pass the time

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
Should be an option to fuck your teachers at school so you don't have to visit them in the evening and have more mommy time.

Reactions: Punto

blackorange

Mar 8, 2019
The game is very good, really good, but what is wrong with this initial version is the frame limit in the sex animations, they need to be more fluid, I'm looking forward to the next updates, good luck.

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes