3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
The game is quite interesting and Im slowly getting into it, but I have to admit, I'm kinda sick of stuttering protagonists. 'O-oh, it's my m-mother a-and I-I s-see h-her n-naked'. Also, considering the animations in the game are actually quite good, how come the animations of characters walking around in top-down view are so basic, like 2-3 frames total?

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The game is quite interesting and Im slowly getting into it, but I have to admit, I'm kinda sick of stuttering protagonists. 'O-oh, it's my m-mother a-and I-I s-see h-her n-naked'. Also, considering the animations in the game are actually quite good, how come the animations of characters walking around in top-down view are so basic, like 2-3 frames total?
same here, fuck, I definitely would kill to be in MC's shoes, without to mention that looks like he's in the high point of puberty, hesitation to fuck a hot hole and mainly when it's a fucking hot chick like his mom, feels, uhh, unlikely?

Reactions: StreamSteam
Apr 21, 2020
Cosign. I love the game, but can we have a competent MC?

Also I wish the grindy aspects were more congruent. I get that they have to stretch the game out, but if she already gave you a handy you shouldn't still be clueless trying to escalate more situations or get into her bedroom. Just my opine.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Right, so I got mom pregnant and Im blackmailed by 2 teachers, with whom I've seen one scene each.

Is there any more content/different routes? Don't mind to grind for them, as long as they ARE there...

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
how much content is there to play for this version? I prefer atleast 1hr playthrough

Reactions: Punto

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Cosign. I love the game, but can we have a competent MC?

Also I wish the grindy aspects were more congruent. I get that they have to stretch the game out, but if she already gave you a handy you shouldn't still be clueless trying to escalate more situations or get into her bedroom. Just my opine.
In development thread dev said he is into Japanese type of femdom where milf banging innocent boi. Thats the idea.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Asked on dev's discord to make a new invite on here. Now we need to wait and see.

Update: He posted a new link for discord.

Last edited:

Warly

Jul 28, 2019
Thanks Tourqe. Check out the link above for now, there's a DL for v0.3. Very excited :)

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I aint play the latest update yet but I really hope he introduces a sister. S/B incest is always superior

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
First time playing. Didn't know I was doing something wrong on the first night...went to sleep and heard a heart beat... and all of a sudden Game Over. What caused this?

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes