3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

TheKing93

May 18, 2017
has someone a save for me after the first groping on the couch? my game freeze and i forget to save . Now i have to start a new game :(

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Shota Tag is missing i guess
Not really! I input my real age (which is 12 years more than twice than 18) so I live home with mummy who has been retired for about 12 years now.

You must input your real age to get access. And the game uses your age which is incredibly stupid.

Reactions: El Buho

Aoni79

Jun 7, 2020
Not really! I input my real age (which is 12 years more than twice than 18) so I live home with mummy who has been retired for about 12 years now.

You must input your real age to get access. And the game uses your age which is incredibly stupid.
with a bit monkey patching and you can use year zero lmao

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Hope the dev puts an an actual change log for what was "remade".

Anyone know if any content was added or what the specific changes were?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Somebody write about teachers and about your school mate (the tutor) and others which you're supposed to meet too.
I am not able to leave the house.

Also I cannot move forward from handjob, cant go to mom in bathroom, and the revealing bikini bugs out when I give it to her and after I grind dick on her, it just freezes.

rodrigosarri

Sep 22, 2020
Sorry, but why remake the game? The game was doing well in the previous version. Now the game has nothing except for the handjob and "game over" when the stress is high (it's mine got something to see what happened to the game, hahahahaa). Sorry if I missed any discussions, but the highlight of the previous version (for me) was getting pregnant.

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
Sorry, but why remake the game? The game was doing well in the previous version. Now the game has nothing except for the handjob and "game over" when the stress is high (it's mine got something to see what happened to the game, hahahahaa). Sorry if I missed any discussions, but the highlight of the previous version (for me) was getting pregnant.
This is exactly why I was going to play. hearing now about the remake i'm glad I saw this. won't be downloading now. Thank you for posting.

Reactions: lolcop101

Field Gun

Apr 29, 2022
Somebody write about teachers and about your school mate (the tutor) and others which you're supposed to meet too.
I am not able to leave the house.

Also I cannot move forward from handjob, cant go to mom in bathroom, and the revealing bikini bugs out when I give it to her and after I grind dick on her, it just freezes.
where did you find this bikini?

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
Picked up a picture in the bathroom and after taking the shower the game crashes....
And is there a way to save your progress?

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
View attachment 1580593

Overview:
A game about a mother that lusts for her son during a heavy storm.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-01
Release Date: 2022-05-01
Developer: Boraginol - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Before the remake v.02:

View attachment 1787477 View attachment 1787479 View attachment 1787480 View attachment 1787478 View attachment 1787482
RPGM games boring, renpy is life!

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes