3.80 star(s) 50 Votes

Pathseeker

Feb 8, 2022
Message posted at version 0.3

Dear Developer,

There are a few things I would like to say/point out;
  1. Thank you for having started developing the game 'Isolated with Mom' and all the effort you put in it so far. Your work and dedication is appreciated.
  2. I have played every release you have shared (0.1, 0.2 and now 0.3) and each version was enjoyable.
  3. The direction you have taken for the story based on the "clues" left in the previous versions (i.e. laptop journal/diary, school event etc.) seems pretty interesting. So, I am looking forward to see what more you will bring in the future.
  4. Last but not least, may you enjoy your journey as a game developer and make many good memories during it. :)
Kind regards,

Pathseeker

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
Game broke after giving mom the bikini.
Actually the game don't really "break" you still can control the son. If you have idea of where doors and stuff are, you can move him blindly and ear the sound of the doors opening to know when you entered a room, start a chore like the laundry and you will recover the game. But is not like you unlock any new scene. So is not really worth the effort.

Reactions: f95zone69

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I must say I just tried the game (remake) and I find it… very interesting.

I really like the settings gloomy and dark that kinda reflect the situation, and the premise of the game captures you, it tells you immediately what’s about, also the mother is both beautiful and scary so it has all the cards to be great.
Even if the stress system and parts of the grinding are annoying, some more lines of narration would benefit the characters and the crashes and glitches aren’t fun, it kinda grabs me.
I hope it will go into the right direction since it has big potential for all momcons and milf lovers here, I will keep an eye on it in the meantime…

P.S.: Am I the only one that finds the game over scene at the same time funny and terrifying?
You are having an heart attack and *BAM* your mother starts humping you, it really caught me off guard

Last edited:

Bloom12345

Nov 14, 2018
I had to play the earlier version after seeing the comments but i prefer V0.3 as it is much more of a game with those challenges.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
Rage quit after I go take a shower to lower stress only for the mom to come in and having no option to prevent the following raising of stress, thus giving me a game over. Ridiculous.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
I was playing V0.2 and downloaded V0.3, but the "Continue" button does not work? Do I have to start from the beginning??

Rzy123y3hdhdb

Jul 12, 2021
View attachment 1580593

Overview:
A game about a mother that lusts for her son during a heavy storm.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-01
Release Date: 2022-05-01
Developer: Boraginol - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

Extra:
Gallery & Fix mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Before the remake v.02:

View attachment 1787477 View attachment 1787479 View attachment 1787480 View attachment 1787478 View attachment 1787482
Why is black screen?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
No answer to my previous post so I guess it was a really dumb, but I still would like to know for sure, so I ask again.

I was playing V0.2 and downloaded V0.3, but the "Continue" button does not work? Do I have to start from the beginning??
Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 50 Votes